Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

The Day I nearly caught her red handed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I nearly caught her red handed. (3258 Views)

She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
There was a guy she fondly called P.A, being her best male friend in the hostel. They've been staying together in the hostel before I met her & the guy gave me a warm welcome when she introduced me to him as her boyfriend. The truth is that the guy never seemed insecure anytime I went to check on her at her hostel. My girl shared a room with her two friends who are females. P.A's room was the next to theirs. Truly, my girl & this guy were the best friends in the hostel; she was closer to him than any other. My girl seemed to be the most decent I've ever seen.

During some talk about weed smoking, she mentioned that P.A had fed her & her friends twice with weed (marijuana). The first time, they unknowingly ate the beans he made (which was prepared with weed) in his room & they all slept off. They ate another food in his room a second time & they began to act abnormally. Well, he made them realized that there's always a weed in most foods he prepared in his room. I intensely warned my girl to be careful around P.A & ensure she doesn't eat anything he prepares in their absence again. "We have stopped taking even water in his room", she told me. It's worthy of note that P.A was a chain smoker.

On a fateful day, I called my girlfriend in the morning to know when she would be leaving for class & she said she's on campus already waiting in the class for their lecturer......

2 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
I told her I would be having a class in the evening but I would get to school at 12pm so we can see before she leaves for hostel. About an hour after the phone call, I decided to go to the market & buy some food stuff. My girl's hostel was located along the main market. On getting to their hostel area, I decided to check if any of her friends would be home, with the thought that any of them might see me walking past their hostel without saying 'hi'. On getting there, I noticed the hostel was silent. "Everyone must have gone to school", I guessed. I moved close to my girl's room, it was locked. But I heard some voices from P.A's room. There must have been two or more people inside. I was about leaving when I heard a girl asked, "who is there?". Then someone asked the other to go & check. As I turned, lo & behold, it was my girl standing at P.A's door. "Chioma (not her real name), are you back from school?", I asked surprisingly. She rubbed her face like someone who just woke up from sleep & said she felt some headache in class & returned home to have some rest. I asked why she couldn't come to my hostel since I was home, besides, my hostel was closer to school & she said she just didn't want to disturb me. "Why didn't you sleep in your room?", I asked. She said she met P.A's door opened, so she decided to use his room. I asked if P.A was in & she said he had left for school very early & no one was in with her.........

2 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
I smiled & asked her to go back to her sleep that I was on my way to the market & just branched to check if any of her roommates would be at hostel. In my mind, I knew she lied that she was the only one in her room & also faked the sleepy face. If truly she had been in school on that day & felt some headache, knowing well that I was home, she would come to my place. The scenario or event left me with no other conclusion than my girl & P.A were friends with benefits.

And if my assumption on that day was false, I'm really sorry because that was the beginning of the end of our relationship. The trust I had in her reduced drastically to about 50% which eventually led to our ON & OFF days. I noticed she also became insecure thinking I was cheating, which I never did.

Some people would like to ask me why I didn't go in (even if I would need to force my way in) to confirm if someone was in or not, the truth is that I decided to let it slide to save our faces. If I did & met him inside, it would have been more worrisome & too heavy for my heart. P.A would likely become my archenemy & I don't think creating enemies or fuss over such a girl is worth it. I left in peace. Of course, my girl knew I am cool but not stupid.

Kindly pardon any grammatical errors & point out my wrongs.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by XXXXTENTACION: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin Dem don use dis one head wash plate finish.... grin

Your simping days are over the redpill might be having a new member today..... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Your simping days are over the redpill might be having a new member today..... cheesy

No loud am, abeg.

Redpillers should keep off.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Gudbadguy: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
Eya sorry mehn.redpillers come carry ur new convert

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Youngpo413: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ladies sha...your lover no suppose be your best friend too?

4 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Cerebellum: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
OP you be mumu
It's obvious, those fuls are already phucking behind your back(the guy is a real niggagrin )
Now I want you to do these

Its so good you didn't tell her anything or fight her( to her, you know nothing)
Start acting normal, don't act angry or eccentric when you guys are together.
Now, use her likeeeeeeeeeee, fvck her likeeeeeeeeee
When you're tired and shes at the peak of you, dump herrrrrrrrrrr and tell her what she did.

4 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Youngpo413:
Ladies sha...your lover no suppose be your best friend too?

Lessons learnt in a hard way.

I don't think I can take bestie stuff from any lady again.

1 Like

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Cerebellum:
OP you be mumu
It's obvious, those fuls are already phucking behind your back(the guy is a real nigga grin

What a wicked girl! I got fooled by her decent look & attitude.

Its so good you didn't tell her anything or fight her( to her, you know nothing)

Fighting a lady or any guy she's cheating with would be the last thing I would do in my life.

Start acting normal, don't act angry or eccentric when you guys are together.
Now, use her likeeeeeeeeeee, fvck her likeeeeeeeeee

Truthfully, I activated this mode after the event. I was being nice with her body initially with the hope to keep her in shape till marriage.

When you're tired and shes at the peak of you, dump herrrrrrrrrrr and tell her what she did.

She moved on herself knowing well that she had lost the first guy he met. You know the mood swings that come to play when one has flashbacks about ugly events. She waited for me to leave for service before asking me to move on. Well, it never came as a surprise. I was not just bold enough to bring up the breakup convo. My being in school environs must have been a kinda thorn in her flesh, or so I thought.

1 Like

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by XXXXTENTACION: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

No loud am, abeg.
cheesy Wahala be like zombie wey miss highway... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
cheesy Wahala be like zombie wey miss highway... cheesy

This one na Umuaka highway (in Phyno's voice). grin

3 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by XXXXTENTACION: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

This one na Umuaka highway (in Phyno's voice). grin
Oracle wey no gree do work dem go turn am to firewood.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Gudbadguy:
Eya sorry mehn.redpillers come carry ur new convert

I don't want any red pills, biko. One would not know even when true love comes around.

1 Like

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by FvckAllMods: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol love never comes around, you create it
SimplyFacts:

I don't want any red pills, biko. One would not know even when true love comes around.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Lol love never comes around, you create it

3 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by FvckAllMods: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Edyice: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
She belongs to all of us. You did the right thing

3 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nothing like serious relationship among students. Na jonzing

4 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Cerebellum: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

What a wicked girl! I got fooled by her decent look & attitude.

Now you're a real nigga cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
Edyice:
She belongs to all of us. You did the right thing.

Thanks to NL, I was able to understand early that dying over a gf/bf is not worth it at all.

1 Like

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Nothing like serious relationship among students. Na jonzing

You can say that again. In fact, dating an undergraduate is a NO...NO for me now.

1 Like

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Eyinju112(f): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
I use to ask myself questions like these

Why do people cheat when they can leave?
If she feels P.A is better or sweater than you, why didn’t she go meet the damn P.A instead of having you look stupid before the P.A

For the PA mind now he’s the real champion and you’re the mumu...

Wait you don’t smoke Oh maybe PA bleeps her well after smoking and she likes it

It’s a good thing you had the courage to cut her off

6 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Lilsameey: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

,..Wtf bruh grin grin grin,..Why? You for collect op number, tell am this thing for dm make nobody know.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Lilsameey: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I smiled & asked her to go back to her sleep that I was on my way to the market & just branched to check if any of her roommates would be at hostel. In my mind, I knew she lied that she was the only one in her room & also faked the sleepy face. If truly she had been in school on that day & felt some headache, knowing well that I was home, she would come to my place. The scenario or event left me with no other conclusion than my girl & P.A were friends with benefits.

And if my assumption on that day was false, I'm really sorry because that was the beginning of the end of our relationship. The trust I had in her reduced drastically to about 50% which eventually led to our ON & OFF days. I noticed she also became insecure thinking I was cheating, which I never did.

Some people would like to ask me why I didn't go in (even if I would need to force my way in) to confirm if someone was in or not, the truth is that I decided to let it slide to save our faces. If I did & met him inside, it would have been more worrisome & too heavy for my heart. P.A would likely become my archenemy & I don't think creating enemies or fuss over such a girl is worth it. I left in peace. Of course, my girl knew I am cool but not stupid.

Kindly pardon any grammatical errors & point out my wrongs.
Op, e better as you don know, PA is banging your babe steady steady, he dey fist am sef, run gee.

4 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
If you're truly good to her during those times you guys were together . she will later regret it wherever your thought cross her mind. I saw a guys comment saying you should have entered to comfirm if P.A was around .
That ain't necessary cause the fact that she even lied to you that she's in class made her totally guilty and unclean. No fur you go meet another person. just that she's has turned you into a Beowulf grin i doubt it if you'll ever take any girl serious again...

4 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by wunmi590(m): 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

No loud am, abeg.

Redpillers should keep off.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lilsameey:
Op, e better as you don know, PA is was banging your babe ex steady steady, he dey fist am sef, run gee.

Corrected

1 Like

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Eyinju112:
I use to ask myself questions like these

Why do people cheat when they can leave?
If she feels P.A is better or sweater than you, why didn’t she go meet the damn P.A instead of having you look stupid before the P.A

For the PA mind now he’s the real champion and you’re the mumu...

Wait you don’t smoke Oh maybe PA bleeps her well after smoking and she likes it

It’s a good thing you had the courage to cut her off

It's indeed a sixty-four-thousand-dollar question.

1 Like

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Differentiate:
If you're truly good to her during those times you guys were together . she will later regret it wherever your thought cross her mind. I saw a guys comment saying you should have entered to comfirm if P.A was around .
That ain't necessary cause the fact that she even lied to you that she's in class made her totally guilty and unclean. No fur you go meet another person. just that she's has turned you into a Beowulf grin i doubt it if you'll ever take any girl serious again...

It's like my dating energy is exhausted. It's not easy to fall in love since we parted. Now I look forward to a 6-month courtship (at most) before marriage. It's not how far but how well. Our r/ship lasted for 3 years with some ON&OFF days over insecurity & distrust.

1 Like

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
My Bestie, my Bestie, pants dey shift. undecided

I hate unfaithful partners. Kuku declare that you are no more interested & go have enough fun with your Bestie, when you're not tied to a relationship.

1 Like

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Adegbemiro11:
My Bestie, my Bestie, pants dey shift. undecided

I hate unfaithful partners. Kuku declare that you are no more interested & go have enough fun with your Bestie, when you're not tied to a relationship.

In most cases, each Bestie has his/her love partner, too. They just can't put a stop to the selfish sexual feelings they have for one another.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pressure To Get Married As A Guy At 30 / Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes? / How Come Ghana And Nigeria Girls Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.