Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family (26814 Views)

I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? / My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by OKOATA(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2021
shocked
Why do you need to send money to her mother? Did you marry a full time wife? Bros you need to use your brain, let her send money to her own mother from her own money, its not you that should do such. You can't be taking care of your greedy wife and mother together, you can do it often not always. As a man don't open up all your finances to your wife but you guys won't listen.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by crackhaus: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders
There is this issue that is bothering my mind, I have promise to be faithful to my wife and always let her know whatever comes in for me.
But the problem is that I always tell her how money is spent, and whenever I present list for whatever we buy and all other expenses, but each time she sees anything like I sent 10k to my mother, she always pick up fight with me, and I have not been biased, I send money to her mother too.
I don't know why she is acting like this, and It doesn't make me a happy man at home.
Please I need your advice on what I can do, I don't want to hide anything from my wife.
Witchcraft, sorry to say...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by do4luv14(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2021
KimberlyWest:

He brought his wife here for you kids to dissect and examine does not warrant this name calling.

I don't know the Genesis of the problem that will make his wife ,or why she feels so whenever he did such good deeds,

but from what I can gather there is always something that brings about such attitude, and most often than not, it had to do with the guy source of Income, I. e, from whence he earn his pay
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by do4luv14(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2021
crackhaus:
Witchcraft, sorry to say...

you say?
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by do4luv14(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders
There is this issue that is bothering my mind, I have promise to be faithful to my wife and always let her know whatever comes in for me.
But the problem is that I always tell her how money is spent, and whenever I present list for whatever we buy and all other expenses, but each time she sees anything like I sent 10k to my mother, she always pick up fight with me, and I have not been biased, I send money to her mother too.
I don't know why she is acting like this, and It doesn't make me a happy man at home.
Please I need your advice on what I can do, I don't want to hide anything from my wife.

if you want an honest Advice, then how and where, or better still, where do you work, is the work you do somehow related to her, I. e, asin she helps you got the Job, or you working with someone related to her
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by aprilwise(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2021
She is type of woman who wish death for their mother in law

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Kolojadeen: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

Ogede mama ti wo cocoa eh yeh tan oti wan di igi buruku loju iyawo eh..oga ur wife is greedy, heartless ,wicked,self centered and a bad person

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by yomi007k(m): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:

You made a good point chief

Yes o my brother.

If our parents didn't raise us right and we ended up becoming junkies or riff raffs , these same women would never look our way.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Angelacruz: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2021
Comrade abeg lower ur voice.I vex pass u.Some men are too weak .U dont need to tell ur wife how much u send to ur mum or how u spend ur money.Mothers are gold.She might even be sending money to her mother without telling d hubby.She is a wicked wife
saheedbadmus:
But she won't be mad if you send her own mother money..guy always remember this mother of yours suffered to train u ..if u b tout she no go marry you o and the money u are talking about na you dey earn am o..na that same mother wey train u, ur wife come dey vex say u dey send money. Ogede mama ti wo cocoa eh yeh tan oti wan di igi buruku loju iyawo eh..oga ur wife is greedy, heartless ,wicked,self centered and a bad person..am sure she doesn't tell u when ever she transfers money to her own parents o ..just tell her what ever she thinks/do to her mother in law today shall be done to her by her daughter in-laws..in a nut shell don't tell her when ever you give you mum money..inshort I Don vex this early morning

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

Nah people like you, it's very easy to scam.

So if you don't tell her you gave your mother money, you will die ??

Do you think a woman's brain is developed like that of a man ??

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by mployer(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2021
KimberlyWest:
Op, talk to your wife. Let her know that your mother put so much effort, resources and time into making you the man you are today. Not forgetting the daily prayers. Same way you care about her is the same way you care about your mother.

Try to find out why she's always sad when you send money to your mother. Does she have silent 'beef' with your mother? Maybe your mother wasn't 100% in support of the marriage or has said something that annoyed her. If she opens up, beg her to forgive and forget. If she doesn't, tell her you also love your mother and cannot abandon her simply because you're married.

Number 2 option: buy her something. When she's in jolly good mood, make the transfer. She 'might' not get angry.

Alternatively, you can hide this from her. Tell her that your salary was slashed by so and so percentage, then remove that percentage every month for your mother. (I don't know how long you'll do this, seeing that she's a wife and not a girlfriend. And you have to be transparent in your marriage . Again, if she's really smart, she will know what's up, which might become a bigger problem.)

Remember, it's your home and your wife and you understand her better.

Also, don't forget that some people who will give you advice today (like the one who's saying a GF cannot open his fridge without his consent) are kids who just finished WAEC and have access to smartphones. Take everything anyone says here with a pinch of salt.

Nonsense talk.

She is there to be taken care of to my best capacity, She deserves no transparency regarding my finances.

Women are not wired to handle such sensitive information.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Angelacruz: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2021
U don't need to tell ur wife everything especially when it comes to money.I bet u dat ur wife might be sending huge money to her mum or siblings but she will never tell u.Be a man pls.If not for ur mum,u won't be where u are today n ur wife won't even marry u.Ur wife is selfish,greedy n wicked.Thank God that she will also be a mum one day.
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by mployer(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2021
OKOATA:
shocked
Why do you need to send money to her mother? Did you marry a full time wife? Bros you need to use your brain, let her send money to her own mother from her own money, its not you that should do such. You can't be taking care of your greedy wife and mother together, you can do it often not always. As a man don't open up all your finances to your wife but you guys won't listen.

The thing tire me. cheesy

Taking care of mother and daughter in the name of marriage. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by omobacyprus(m): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2021
I don’t think you’re the man of your house yet if you can’t make decisions without telling her. This is your mother o. If my wife ever tries that rubbish with my mother I’ll make sure the next salary I get I send it all to my mother in her presence whatever she wants to do she should do. It’s my mother first.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Angelacruz: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2021
And to crown it all,she is not even working.She is a parasite
Mrnakeina:
There's really nothing you can do now.
Your wife is possessed and a sick bitch! A good wife embraces her mother-in-law

But this one frowning is a sick terrible which!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Klass99(f): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2021

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by crackhaus: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2021
do4luv14:

you say?
I said it's witchcraft.

That's the reason she is acting that way.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Truvelisback(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders
U are a simp. Must u tell ur wife everything u send or do for ur mum or love ones? U are a woman wrapper man. I hate seeing men with sissy attitude. It disgusts me.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2021
mployer:

Nonsense talk.

She is there to be taken care of to my best capacity, She deserves no transparency regarding my finances.

Women are not wired to handle such sensitive information.

When you get married, handle your home the way you deem fit. There's no manual for this thing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:33am On Oct 28, 2021
tyup:
Is she also telling/showing you her monthly expenses and how she forward money to her folks to or ur just being a fool here?? cuz I can't seem to understand when it becomes ur duty to send her parent money every month

The way so called married come on here and tell us their story like 10yr old kids get as e dey irritate my sex organ
So many idiots parading as men. I don't just understand some idiotic guys here. How dare ur wife question what u sent to your mama. Op if God no punish now it will be later. As for that your bitch wife, she should always remember that what she sow would be what she will reap.
Too many weaklings this day

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Bruno3000(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:

She will still know even if I don't tell her
She na winch?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2021
tyup:

Sadly such mistakes happen when we men fail to make our GF or spouse know their place and boundaries. who on Earth is that girl that would question how my money is spent?? if i've paid bride price, I got no business anymore sending that family money. how dare my GF open my fridge without my consent?? or spouse shouting on my junior sis either she's right or wrong??
Jah bless thee brother mi. How dare her to question how I spend my money. Na that very day she go go back to her mother so that her mother will teach how to be a wife
I only some of this idiots that parades themselves as married men

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by lalasticlala(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by jericco1(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2021
Lol.. she might be possessed
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Obyangel: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2021
End time wife
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Stop sending money to her mother. Let it look like you have decided not to send to any of them again, while you secretly give to your mother. Wait for her reaction & take manly actions then.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by DropsMic(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

You are married to a witch ... You just never know yet

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Bbqekpa: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

I'm married too.
Never ever tell your wife everything. In due time you'd learn and start deleting transactions

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2021
I hope that woman will not kill you one day.

You don't show everything to your wife.

The only woman you can trust totally to never harm you is probably your mother.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Teeboi56: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2021
Don't disclose ur family issue wit her anymore
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Bryan88(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2021
witchcraft of the highest order grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Hotzone(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2021
You guys should take it easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? / More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner / Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.