Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family (26821 Views)

I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? / My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by InvertedHammer: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
/
There should be a Therapy section on nairaland.

/

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Ikem11(m): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
demoBaba:
You're the problem here bro, MOST YOU TELL HER YOU SENT MONEY TO YOUR MOTHER WHAT TYPE OF MAN ARE YOU? I didn't say you shouldn't open with your wife, don't relate your family issue with her, you send 50k to your mother, father, siblings etc. Tell her you sent 2k and enjoying your wife sample. Moreover I don't discussed those kind issue with my wife, if you want happy home. I spent my money the way I want it, but i make sure my wife, children don't lack anything that's most important thing. Good luck.

Childish advice.

Since when does a wife have a say on what I should do for my mother as a man? Children jumping into marriage fooling them sef with the word "love"

Op. You deserve to be flogged in public naked for your stupidly and foolishness. I pity the woman that gave birth to a foolish man like you. How dare u even seek advice on this? Such a weak man. Gerrat

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Feelings79: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

So many idiots parading as men. I don't just understand some idiotic guys here. How dare ur wife question what u sent to your mama. Op if God no punish now it will be later. As for that your bitch wife, she should always remember that what she sow would be what she will reap.
Too many weaklings this day
You are the man bro,my kind of person

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by silibaba: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

There is this issue that is bothering my mind, I have promise to be faithful to my wife and always let her know whatever comes in for me.
But the problem is that I always tell her how money is spent, and whenever I present list for whatever we buy and all other expenses, but each time she sees anything like I sent 10k to my mother, she always pick up fight with me, and I have not been biased, I send money to her mother too.

I don't know why she is acting like this, and It doesn't make me a happy man at home.
Please I need your advice on what I can do, I don't want to hide anything from my wife.

Weakling you are cool

I swear to my living God, na my wife dey even remind me to send money or provisions to my mom.

Your own mother, I swear the kind slap I will give her will be worse than when I use blow on her.

After my kids, my mom then my wife follow suit.

FACT
forget this love of a thing
I can't love someone I met yesterday than the person who have known me even before I know myself(mom).

Good day

Matthew 6:2

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Ramalho(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2021
Believe me, If she truly loves you ehn...trust me ,walahi she will love your family and relatives and everything that has to do with you.... I don talk my own.....

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by vicshub(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2021
IS YOUR WIFE AN ESAN WOMAN?
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by OceanEye: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2021
tyup:
Is she also telling/showing you her monthly expenses and how she forward money to her folks to or ur just being a fool here?? cuz I can't seem to understand when it becomes ur duty to send her parent money every month

The way so called married come on here and tell us their story like 10yr old kids get as e dey irritate my sex organ

I swear, the guy sounds dull

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Abdanny2000(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2021
No woman, i repeat no woman will ever pick up a fight with me because i send money to my family... Op don't allow your wife stop you from sending money to your family

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Unclesamo(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2021
TripleOh7:
I hope that woman will not kill you one day.

You don't show everything to your wife.

The only woman you can trust totally to never harm you is probably your mother.

God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by ghettochild(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:

Something about her is that, if I buy a boxer I have to buy her a pant too, just to make it perfect, if I don't buy her own, it's going to be war.
She needs a job oooo.
Get her busy and earning

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by silibaba: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2021
vicshub:
IS YOUR WIFE AN ESAN WOMAN?
or ijebu woman grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Way4orward: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2021
Don't allow it to bother you bro. Nothing like mothers. We only have one mother but we can marry as many as we can. Show love to your mum now she's still alive.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by descarado: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2021
crackhaus:

I said it's witchcraft.

That's the reason she is acting that way.
You are indeed very superstitious cheesy
Seriously shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

As regards the poster's topic, read some of his posts, then decide if you will take him serious.
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Mystery9(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2021
yomi007k:
lipsrsealed

Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind...

Shey na my mama wey spend over 10000USD on me years ago to help me become successful plus fasting, prayers, ideas na him woman go come go dey beef?

If my mother wasnt responsible, I might not have made it.
No mind the OP, him just provoke me.
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by femiakinbully(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2021
You don't have to tell her everything .... trust me women are wired differently .
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Ikem11(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2021
do4luv14:

I don't know the Genesis of the problem that will make his wife ,or why she feels so whenever he did such good deeds,

but from what I can gather there is always something that brings about such attitude, and most often than not, it had to do with the guy source of Income, I. e, from whence he earn his pay

No amount of problem can warrant a wife feeling angry a man give his mother money. She got absolutely "no business" in what the husband choose to do for his mama. She is a wife to the man and that's it.

It's really annoying when people compare their mother to wife. In anything my mother comes first not that I deny my wife anything but whenever am making decisions about my family its my personal thing

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by pocohantas(f): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2021
Your wife is a witch.

You are a joke.

The people telling you to hide and send money to your family are the biggest jokes.

If you have to hide to do things for your own family, then there is a fundamental problem with you, your wife and the marriage.

Carry your cross biko. Some of us have bigger issues.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by kapelvej: 11:09am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

There is this issue that is bothering my mind, I have promise to be faithful to my wife and always let her know whatever comes in for me.
But the problem is that I always tell her how money is spent, and whenever I present list for whatever we buy and all other expenses, but each time she sees anything like I sent 10k to my mother, she always pick up fight with me, and I have not been biased, I send money to her mother too.

I don't know why she is acting like this, and It doesn't make me a happy man at home.
Please I need your advice on what I can do, I don't want to hide anything from my wife.
From experience, women do not really respect simple and straight forward men, you need to be more Manly- whatever that means to you. Next time make a list, only include what you sent to her mum, and not your mum.Her reaction will make you know if you married a devil or an angel

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by phenylalanine(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

Must she know if u send money to your mother? No, so even if you buy groundnut for work u go come tell her? U know your wife well better than any of us, so things u feel she will get angry or jealous put it away from her, all the best
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by FLYFIRE(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
@OP, let there be balance. Yes, your mother suffered for you but you now have your own home. Whatever you do for your mother, also do a little for her own mother. And please remember that you have a home to raise which your mother will be proud of if you do it well.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by biggie73(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Make sending money to your family, something personal and private. In this your privacy, your wife has zero access.
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Edusouls(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Igbo women Na their way
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
It seems love still dey blow your head. My woman can't dictate for me. I do send 30k to my parents monthly which she knows but any day I will hear strange words from her about my parents monthly allowance I will stop giving her parents the little I do give them. You gave her the privilege.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by OvaSabi1(f): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

Is she a housewife? If she is, that would explain a lot.
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Sambab(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

Listen to this yeye boy... What kind of advice do you want to hear from here? Ok stop sending money to your mum, and be ready to receive a very big nemesis from your children too.
Mind you, how could you send money to your mother and be telling your wife... For what For her to feel jeolous or to Kno your a weak husband.
Your wife position is quite different from your mum position, both of them are parallel line that supposed not to meet unless you want a spiritual fighting over your soul and your financial life.
Take good care of your mum likewise your wife, but never again you disclose how your money is being sent or spent on the either of them...
I implore you to apply a wisdom and some senses henceforth...

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by fuke(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

I pity you young folks, you don't understand women.
They are the most selfish of all creatures of God.
Not only that, they are never satisfied.
Give them the whole of Abuja, they will ask you to add Lagos.

Tell them two out of five and definitely not what you do for your mom.
To them, your mom is a competitor.

When you have friends/wifes, prepare for when there will be qualms.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by udemzyudex(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Must you tell her you're sending money to your family?
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Unclesamo:

God bless

Bless you too.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2021
tyup:

Sadly such mistakes happen when we men fail to make our GF or spouse know their place and boundaries. who on Earth is that girl that would question how my money is spent?? if i've paid bride price, I got no business anymore sending that family money. how dare my GF open my fridge without my consent?? or spouse shouting on my junior sis either she's right or wrong??

You are toxic.
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Dimex03(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
I they follow vex too, the wife no well.
saheedbadmus:
But she won't be mad if you send her own mother money..guy always remember this mother of yours suffered to train u ..if u b tout she no go marry you o and the money u are talking about na you dey earn am o..na that same mother wey train u, ur wife come dey vex say u dey send money. Ogede mama ti wo cocoa eh yeh tan oti wan di igi buruku loju iyawo eh..oga ur wife is greedy, heartless ,wicked,self centered and a bad person..am sure she doesn't tell u when ever she transfers money to her own parents o ..just tell her what ever she thinks/do to her mother in law today shall be done to her by her daughter in-laws..in a nut shell don't tell her when ever you give you mum money..inshort I Don vex this early morning
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by tyup(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
Obyangel:

Fact but you are still a boy. When you step in to family mold, definitely you go kwere( Understand the female)

The only toddler here is nobody but you, what is there to understand bout the nasty attitude of females?? nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Freedom34: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
Nor overthinkam!
Na women way be dt..
Highly territorial beings.
They can give their your things to their own families but you dare not give your assets to your family!
There's virtually no family without one of such selfish beings.

This is ur cross....may God give u d grace to carry it.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? / More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner / Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.