Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,880 members, 7,956,323 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family (27576 Views)

I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? / My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by dapadawee: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2021
You better watch it. Your wife must not be angry with you in any area of your actions. Find a way to get her approval in anything you do. Important and don't take any advice from this forum that says otherwise. Read books on marriage. The reason why your wife is not happy is not really because u send money but your approach wise up. And make sure her emotions is not hurt.
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by idahme(m): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
There is a reason why Government classify certain information. The U.S. government uses three levels of classification to designate how sensitive certain information is: confidential, secret and top secret. The lowest level, confidential, designates information that if released could damage U.S. national security. As for me releasing money to help my family when it comes to ladies in love affairs with me, I take such information as the bolded, this is to ensure that peace and tranquillity are sacrosanct around my precinct. My peace is non-negotiable and everything that will help truncate it will be obliterated.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by vickylala239: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

There is this issue that is bothering my mind, I have promise to be faithful to my wife and always let her know whatever comes in for me.
But the problem is that I always tell her how money is spent, and whenever I present list for whatever we buy and all other expenses, but each time she sees anything like I sent 10k to my mother, she always pick up fight with me, and I have not been biased, I send money to her mother too.

I don't know why she is acting like this, and It doesn't make me a happy man at home.
Please I need your advice on what I can do, I don't want to hide anything from my wife.

Mumu man!! You spent write list and stabd in front of your wife to explain..And call this love
Does your wife bring list and include your mum in her own.

She will soon kill u,once you show a woman that u are weak, your days are numbered

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by vickylala239: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
garriAndsugar:
Don't hide anything important.. but don't disclose everything sha..

So if you buy boxers and singlet you will now go and tell her too??

She's just naturally greedy.. you need to understand your wife and follow her the way she is to avoid getting issues with her..

The man na mumu...lol
Na fresh marriage dey worri am
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by kwaso2(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Stop telling her. Ignorance is bliss.
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Sleekfingers: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Munzy14:

grin

No be here we read where a family mandated a Son in-law to contribute money for one their sons to marry..lmao

Nothing we no go see for entitlements.

Can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Realtonytonero: 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
You are a weakling. Until The day you decide you have had enough and stand one your two feet, you may not know peace

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by garriAndsugar: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
GetMeRight:

Hehe! Somebody make his own opinion known, u com dey abuse him. Did he offend you or what is your problem exactly? He said something basically most married men do: don't disclose everything.
He already addressed the issue, you just didn't get it.
Lol.. thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by SavageResponse(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:

Something about her is that, if I buy a boxer I have to buy her a pant too, just to make it perfect, if I don't buy her own, it's going to be war.

It appears you don't even have the boldness to take decisions in your own family

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by ashatoda: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
demoBaba:
You're the problem here bro, MOST YOU TELL HER YOU SENT MONEY TO YOUR MOTHER WHAT TYPE OF MAN ARE YOU? I didn't say you shouldn't open with your wife, don't relate your family issue with her, you send 50k to your mother, father, siblings etc. Tell her you sent 2k and enjoying your wife sample. Moreover I don't discussed those kind issue with my wife, if you want happy home. I spent my money the way I want it, but i make sure my wife, children don't lack anything that's most important thing. Good luck.
Bros if to sey I know you I go buy beer for you. Imagine a useless person telling his wife he sent money to his mother. Useless person
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by pocohantas(f): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
dapadawee:
You better watch it. Your wife must not be angry with you in any area of your actions. Find a way to get her approval in anything you do. Important and don't take any advice from this forum that says otherwise. Read books on marriage. The reason why your wife is not happy is not really because u send money but your approach wise up. And make sure her emotions is not hurt.

What approach please? If she is a normal human being, she should be the one reminding him. There are things a woman shouldn’t meddle in.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by SavageResponse(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
dapadawee:

He does not need his wife's approval before he send money to his family.

He is the one who is working for the money not his wife!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by obinrinrere: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Please continue to spend on your mother.
Give her as much as the luxury you and your wife enjoy.
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Send the money without telling her, wetin?

Such a pusseyy, your wife is the man of the house abi?. angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Cousin9999: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
People need to stop being like this. Regardless of the details, we have to look after family. Tell your wife she's just going to have to accept it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by delpee(f): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
If this story is true, the lady is mean! I wouldn't tolerate my daughter doing this to her mum inlaw. It's grossly unfair to her and a destabilising factor for the man who will be confused and miserable. That balance between the two most important women in a man's life must be maintained. It's the surest way to give a man the peace ofind needed for him to thrive.

May God never bring a daughter inlaw like this my way. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Pherule(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

There is this issue that is bothering my mind, I have promise to be faithful to my wife and always let her know whatever comes in for me.
But the problem is that I always tell her how money is spent, and whenever I present list for whatever we buy and all other expenses, but each time she sees anything like I sent 10k to my mother, she always pick up fight with me, and I have not been biased, I send money to her mother too.

I don't know why she is acting like this, and It doesn't make me a happy man at home.
Please I need your advice on what I can do, I don't want to hide anything from my wife.

Agbako!

Though how did she know? Always inculcate the habit not to disclose some things to women. They are creature that feels more entitled.
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by ubola: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
You are too weak as a man. In the first instance as the breadwinner, you don't disclose your total income and expenditure to your woman. Nice guys like you end up in divorce Court, while smart guys cum in their faces. Your duty is to give her enough feeding money and miscellaneous for the home and not explaining how you gave money to ur moma. Sit-up man!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by larrybabanla(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
What sort of mistake is that, how can you open up financial issues with ur wife? 97% of women are like that bro,they are naturally greedy, be wise

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Pataricatering(f): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oga mi, we need to hear the other side of this story, abeg .
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Gnas1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Being faithful is different from being st*p*d, sorry if that hurts. Sincerely, I was like you for more than 8 years until I realised my future as a man really blinks with battery-almost-dead signal. Many females are just like that, few are exceptionally good
My bro. you really need to change it for her. I'm sure there're other things you didn't mention.
Get sense before it's too late.
Check your BP to know how far.
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Leebeedo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
You are a simp my brother. I send money to my family members and although I don't brief my wife like you do, she sometimes find out when I'm making calls to my family members but she dare not question me. It's my money and I spend it however it pleases me as long as my wife and kids are not hungry. You've obviously given your wife too much leeway and now that she has succeeded in this "money" regard, she will try other facets like throwing tantrums when your family comes to stay with you or paying your sibling's fees .....

Make it clear to her that the money is yours cos you worked for it, you spend it however you like and that if you notice any attitude from her when you send your mom money, you'll stop sending her mom money cos you owe her mother nothing. Watch her crawl into her hole after this.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Samuelriano1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

na ordinary 10k you send to your mom, and your wife is picking up a fight with you? God Knows if any woman tries such with me, I will just pack her load inside vehicle,and take her straight to her father's house. na there I go tell her father say him daughter no want make me I prosper. oga op don't let any woman let your mom place a curse on you. please use your sense o
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by uthlaw: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
KimberlyWest:
Op, talk to your wife. Let her know that your mother put so much effort, resources and time into making you the man you are today. Not forgetting the daily prayers. Same way you care about her is the same way you care about your mother.

Try to find out why she's always sad when you send money to your mother. Does she have silent 'beef' with your mother? Maybe your mother wasn't 100% in support of the marriage or has said something that annoyed her. If she opens up, beg her to forgive and forget. If she doesn't, tell her you also love your mother and cannot abandon her simply because you're married.

Number 2 option: buy her something. When she's in jolly good mood, make the transfer. She 'might' not get angry.

Alternatively, you can hide this from her. Tell her that your salary was slashed by so and so percentage, then remove that percentage every month for your mother. (I don't know how long you'll do this, seeing that she's a wife and not a girlfriend. And you have to be transparent in your marriage . Again, if she's really smart, she will know what's up, which might become a bigger problem.)

Remember, it's your home and your wife and you understand her better.

Also, don't forget that some people who will give you advice today (like the one who's saying a GF cannot open his fridge without his consent) are kids who just finished WAEC and have access to smartphones. Take everything anyone says here with a pinch of salt.
this comment is from a lady....so I should beg a wife to forgive my mother,so she can allow me to send money I work for to my own mother that gave birth to me,any person that go against the wife here just finished writing waec....see watin some mumu man cause for us.... ordinary wife compare to my mother....before you said anything stupid,I'm a married man and nothing special about it!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
KimberlyWest:
Op, talk to your wife. Let her know that your mother put so much effort, resources and time into making you the man you are today. Not forgetting the daily prayers. Same way you care about her is the same way you care about your mother.

Try to find out why she's always sad when you send money to your mother. Does she have silent 'beef' with your mother? Maybe your mother wasn't 100% in support of the marriage or has said something that annoyed her. If she opens up, beg her to forgive and forget. If she doesn't, tell her you also love your mother and cannot abandon her simply because you're married.

Number 2 option: buy her something. When she's in jolly good mood, make the transfer. She 'might' not get angry.

Alternatively, you can hide this from her. Tell her that your salary was slashed by so and so percentage, then remove that percentage every month for your mother. (I don't know how long you'll do this, seeing that she's a wife and not a girlfriend. And you have to be transparent in your marriage . Again, if she's really smart, she will know what's up, which might become a bigger problem.)

Remember, it's your home and your wife and you understand her better.

Also, don't forget that some people who will give you advice today (like the one who's saying a GF cannot open his fridge without his consent) are kids who just finished WAEC and have access to smartphones. Take everything anyone says here with a pinch of salt.
Madam you dey cap nonsense undecided . Imagine the rubbish, na why for my life I no go ever receive advice from any woman. He has to explain to his wife the sacrifices. As in make the guy sit down start to dey narrate story lipsrsealed to please, only an idiot that loves being manipulated will succumb to this nonsense undecided just imagine

2. So because she has "silent beef" with her mother in-law that means his mum should die and go to hell undecided. What if it was the ladies mum that wasn't in support of the marriage. Will you advise the man to just leave his mother in-law alone if she has problems. Most of you women Una devil na the same DNA Una dey share. Most of you toxic and do not deserve marriage from any sensible man

3.He has to appease her to make her support him to send his mum money. Another devilish advice undecided . All you women know is me me me me me. Selfish things undecided

4. He has to lie to appease his wife to do what is right. I'm sure op just opened up about sending money to his mum only. What if younger siblings were involved that means it would be world war 3

Only a fool and a beta simp will take dating or marriage advice or any advice at all from women. They will always lead you astray. BE WARNED. That's why many of you are over 30 single and unmarried because of your toxicity and selfishness undecided.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Op never u listen to this advice abeg, I take any God or God's beg u. If u should take this advice, your wife will lord u over and over.

Marriage is partnership. Not Lord and servant. Nobody is Lording over anybody.

When you get married, use iron fist to rule your own wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Xano(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

With due respect, if she's eager for you to send to her family, then, that's poisonous.

Inform her not to voice her opinion to you and any member of your family. She should keep her opinion to herself.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
shocked
NewSoul:

Madam you dey cap nonsense undecided . Imagine the rubbish, na why for my life I no go ever receive advice from any woman. He has to explain to his wife the sacrifices. As in make the guy sit down start to dey narrate story lipsrsealed to please, only an idiot that loves being manipulated will succumb to this nonsense undecided just imagine

2. So because she has "silent beef" with her mother in-law that means his mum should die and go to hell undecided. What if it was the ladies mum that wasn't in support of the marriage. Will you advise the man to just leave his mother in-law alone if she has problems. Most of you women Una devil na the same DNA Una dey share. Most of you toxic and do not deserve marriage from any sensible man

3.He has to appease her to make her support him to send his mum money. Another devilish advice undecided . All you women know is me me me me me. Selfish things undecided

4. He has to lie to appease his wife to do what is right. I'm sure op just opened up about sending money to his mum only. What if younger siblings were involved that means it would be world war 3

Only a fool and a beta simp will take dating or marriage advice or any advice at all from women. They will always lead you astray. BE WARNED. That's why many of you are over 30 single and unmarried because of your toxicity and selfishness undecided.

grin The genesis of your own problem is in these statements. Women understand women. "Don't take advice from women. Don't take advice from women." This is how most of you end up unhappy, forming alpha male and wasting our data with your bitter tales.

Use iron fist to rule your wife. Hapum aka.

Please, don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by We4all: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
yomi007k:
lipsrsealed

Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind...

Shey na my mama wey spend over 10000USD on me years ago to help me become successful plus fasting, prayers, ideas na him woman go come go dey beef?

If my mother wasnt responsible, I might not have made it.

Her papa wen come spend 20,000USD train her from pikin to adulthood, how much bride price u come pay am? tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by descarado: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
crackhaus:

Superstitious ke, I'm not actually. cheesy

So you just want to catch cruise.
Okay o
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
KimberlyWest:

Marriage is partnership. Not Lord and servant. Nobody is Lording over anybody.

When you get married, use iron fist to rule your own wife.
I just pity any simp that will put u in his house

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by femi4: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

You have to be diplomatic when dealing with a woman. Don't tell her what will make her angry. If she later found out, tell her that you forget to tell her. That's how to handle women. They don't appreciate the WHOLE Truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Generation Vs Old Fashioned Husband? Ladies Choose Wisely / I Want My Husband To Be Impotent / What Percentage Of Your Salary Goes For Rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.