Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family (26816 Views)

I Sell My Properties Whenever I Go Broke, Is It Spirtual? / My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by AmuEbule: 10:52am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

There is this issue that is bothering my mind, I have promise to be faithful to my wife and always let her know whatever comes in for me.
But the problem is that I always tell her how money is spent, and whenever I present list for whatever we buy and all other expenses, but each time she sees anything like I sent 10k to my mother, she always pick up fight with me, and I have not been biased, I send money to her mother too.

I don't know why she is acting like this, and It doesn't make me a happy man at home.
Please I need your advice on what I can do, I don't want to hide anything from my wife.
You’re not alone bro. That’s why you’re a man. Please stop whining cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by drlateef: 10:52am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

There is this issue that is bothering my mind, I have promise to be faithful to my wife and always let her know whatever comes in for me.
But the problem is that I always tell her how money is spent, and whenever I present list for whatever we buy and all other expenses, but each time she sees anything like I sent 10k to my mother, she always pick up fight with me, and I have not been biased, I send money to her mother too.

I don't know why she is acting like this, and It doesn't make me a happy man at home.
Please I need your advice on what I can do, I don't want to hide anything from my wife.

This is why some people become secretive in marriage. When a woman becomes selfish and possessive to a dangerous level, the best thing is to hide some benevolent actions that you do.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

You arent qualified to keep secret of others. Anyone who tells you private matters is in trouble. What a pity!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by ukaface(f): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2021
But why you dey report your financial expenses to your wife?
When you know it gets her angry, then don't tell her again Na.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Anaerobi(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2021
She's just jobless and jealous.

Let her start working and be sending money to her mother too.
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Druss(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2021
Do not hide it. Continue to tell her. If she wants to develop high blood pressure, that is her wahala.

Unless you are not yarning the full story, she should go sit down. If she is upset on behalf of her own parents, she should go work and send them money.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by tlurdy: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2021
SEe telling her everything doesnt make her believe you are the caring or honest husband in d world! Not everything you tell you woman ! See finsihed cause alot when ever she get to know you are broke she will give u attitude & packaway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2021
Must u tell her anything regarding money u sent to ur family angry.. All dis advance simps for nairaland self

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by RPG2020(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2021
yomi007k:
lipsrsealed

Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind...

Shey na my mama wey spend over 10000USD on me years ago to help me become successful plus fasting, prayers, ideas na him woman go come go dey beef?

If my mother wasnt responsible, I might not have made it.

Kudos to your mom but believe in yourself cool
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Antoeni(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2021
Hmm Awon Set Tonto dike
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2021
You are a foolish husband and I'm not sorry to bash your dull brain, what is wrong with these young men? is it because of too much nodules consumption? must your wife know about how you send money to your mum? redpillers please food is ready. #Bringbackouroldgenerarionmen# these young men have all lost it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by CJ310(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2021
It’s unfair for her to fight you for sending money to your mom. Just stop telling her going forward.
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

I have been given money to my families and even buy medication, till today my wife didn't know close to 9 years, she is always on assumption but I don't discuss it. This has nothing to do with faithful and honesty, at least for peace of mind which is not negotiate able

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Obyangel: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2021
tyup:

Sadly such mistakes happen when we men fail to make our GF or spouse know their place and boundaries. who on Earth is that girl that would question how my money is spent?? if i've paid bride price, I got no business anymore sending that family money. how dare my GF open my fridge without my consent?? or spouse shouting on my junior sis either she's right or wrong??

Fact but you are still a boy. When you step in to family mold, definitely you go kwere( Understand the female)
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Munamoqel: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

she very wicked and selfish person u are so unlucky. Na slay queen abi .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Moji12(f): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2021
Keep doing your thing, you v not done anything wrong, don't worry she is also a mother. Posterity will surely judge her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by DICKstractor: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2021
undecided
Her mama no get male children?
How will I be sending money to her mother on a monthly basis.

I don't think I can take up that kind of responsibility

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by advanceDNA: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:

The issue is that I always give her money to send to her mum too, she is loyal to me, although she is not working right now, but she still save little that I give her, I can't really say if she has been sending money to her mom secretly.

A woman that’s not contributing anything to the finances of my home is complaining I gave my mum ordinary 10k.....

Orísírísí.....lalasticlala come and see something
Daughters of eve has started again...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by ariesbull: 10:58am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

Never you marry a woman from poor background they

Have issues with money sent to relatives
They hate giving visitors food
They always have their people around

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Unclesamo(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

It's not everything you tell a Woman.

No your woman.
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Feelings79: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:

Something about her is that, if I buy a boxer I have to buy her a pant too, just to make it perfect, if I don't buy her own, it's going to be war.
From your explanation,she's not loyal anything.Just that the relationship is new and you appear to be a novice in marriage things.Relatively,it should have been too early for her to be showing her true colors but this goes to show how bad things will become with time.You will know the real her with time, especially when she starts earning her own money.You need to toughen up bro

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2021
She is NOT a good wife.

Pls keep the management of your resources to yourself. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by RealAdewole(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

stop revealing to her that you give your family things and since you prefer making her aware of your financial situation always put the help you give to your family under "logistics"

and stop sending money to her mum too, when she ask that you have not send money in a while, tell her you even want to ask her how much she thinks it will be enough to send to your mum and her mum.
wait and see if she will ask you not to send anything to your mom

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by michoim(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2021
She is a witch. As if that your so called wife was there when your poor mother was raising you up. Better brace up and be a man , and deal with your wife as necessary...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by iamme1234(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2021
My own wife is always happy when ever I sent money to my own mother.
She is always like honey keep sending money to her
But don't let her comes around cos she might decided she want to keep on staying here
Because my ouse is in the asso rock.
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by dododawa1: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2021
While letting her know when sending the money, woman RAPPER.
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Feelings79: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:

There is no way they will not come with family issues, even when you have paid the bride price, it is still part of responsibility.
This na why people dey fear to marry from poor families
Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by SenecaTheYonger: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

If she doesn't pick offence when you send money to her own mother, then all i can say is, smh for wetin you go marry.

Did you tell her something bad about your mother or what? Most times we are the architect. We badmouth our family to others and they start treating them badly because of that

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by murphyibiam15(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

Your wife is actually not supposed to know all your financial dealings. Just be transparent

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by TheGreatOne90: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2021
officialmario:
Dear Nairalanders

Put her in her place. If it means her going back to her fathers house and staying for a while. She could learn a valuable lesson that will help her, when she eventual comes back. If you fail, her next target, will be to turn your children against you. Put her in her place once and for all and stop sending money to her mother.
If your mother had failed to train you well, she wouldn't have accepted to be your wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family by Moji12(f): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Keep doing your thing, you v not done anything wrong.
Don't worry she is also a mother. Posterity will surely judge her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? / More Lagos Wives Beat Husbands, Says Commissioner / Man Rents Out Wife’s Room, Relocates Her To The Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.