Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again (54020 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / What Nigerian Girls Want That Guys Cannot Give / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Lexusgs430: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
BadRadio:
When you think you've found the bones of your bones, one yahoo boy will just come out of the blues and snatch her away from you.

Prospective wife materials are being carried away and these Yahoo boys prey on them.grin

Yahoo boys pls leave good girls alone so we can see one to marry.

Yahoo boys dont deserve wife material biko
grin

Woman wey follow money, go leave you when money waka go.........

Lucky u......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Reasonable girls don’t date yahoo boys so if you think your girl is going after yahoo boys then Na olosho she be not wife material

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Sheriman(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Change the sentence from Yahoo boys are damaging wife materials to Nigerian Ritualist are using their blood money as a bait to lure greedy Nigerian ladies from their potential boyfriend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
Thought y’all were alpha males who don’t want women.
No lie, you like Yahoo boys too cos they spend on you, but don't give us the average guy a chance because we're not loaded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Sholaco: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
@op, i want you to know that no Yahoo boy or ritualist can take away your bone of bone or wife material as you called it. You see, laziness, greed and love of material things made those girls that fall prey of the so called Yahoo boys.. there are still well brought up girls, who are discipline, and contented out there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by kokomilala(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good guys should look across the borderlands for good would-be wives if the women we have here have been so unconscionably 'uselessed' by these nouve riche Yahoo Boys.But if men who don't have dignity or honour still want to go ahead and marry these hollow-nothings as wives ,then they must be ready to live with the torturing memories for the rest of their days: that,one, they are living with vacuous souls.And, they're ploughing unfruitful grounds.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Love800(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by SmartPolician: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Any girl who knows that a guy is into fraud and still opens legs for him cannot be called good. I have met good girls and most of them despise fraudsters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by blkmum700: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Uno lie

I have one 17-year-old girl here. If you tell her you're a Yahoo boy today, you would likely see her pant tomorrow. Most of our young girls are trading morals for greed & flashy lifestyles.

This remind of a guy in my area ,way back in 2008, there is this guy in my area trying to date a certain girl but she wouldn’t date him because he’s not a yahoo boy, that’s how brother started following his friends to night browsing , so one morning we saw them coming back from Night browsing , we called the friends to ask ,if he has joined them in yahoo but to our surprise, we were told he’s trying to deceive a girl who doesn’t want to date him because he’s not into yahoo, we all bursted into laugh .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by MNDY(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
ojuu4u:

Wonder oo, they complain and lament about women! They say they are useless, yet they can't do just a second a day without thinking and talking about woman.

I think what it's not relevant for someone, one should delete it from his mind, and stop thinking and talking about it. ........Useless men that concentrated themselves on nairaland.

Was that why you chose M for your gender attached to your moniker here? To hide your real Female gender?
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by ImoleNaija: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
blkmum700:

This remind of a guy in my area ,way back in 2008, there is this guy in my area trying to date a certain girl but she wouldn’t date him because he’s not a yahoo boy, that’s how brother started following his friends to night browsing , so one morning we saw them coming back from Night browsing , we called the friends to ask ,if he has joined them in yahoo but to our surprise, we were told he’s trying to deceive a girl who doesn’t want to date him because he’s not into yahoo, we all bursted into laugh

grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by tradepunter: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:

You’re deceiving yourself.

You just wan fight sha
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Regex: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Yahoo boys ain't doing nothing.

Any girl whom you see with them is equally the same like them. There's nothing material about them except being materialistic.

So cap you not brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by drlateef: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Damaging wife materials or separating wheat from the chaff?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Davash222:

There's no good and focused Nigerian girl again!

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Wahala for who no marry virgin.

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by brain54(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
jericco1:
Women matter don tire me

I just dey reason surrogacy undecided cry
Haha.

Man dey do surrogacy too?
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Wilyvibes(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Alaye Get money and marry your taste. Bleep off
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by kay29000(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
ufotty2001:
This is the major reasons I don't look at all those old girls face that are above 30yrs.. reason because when they where young they where busy playing with Yahoo boys

Lol
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by cooooooks(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
If she can be "snatched" by a yahoo boy then she's not for you. At least not at that time.

BadRadio:
When you think you've found the bones of your bones, one yahoo boy will just come out of the blues and snatch her away from you.

Prospective wife materials are being carried away and these Yahoo boys prey on them.grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by seeker121(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Average can still be fucking average girls for street as per say no be all of them like gee boy.They go soon serve them breakfast na the average boy go do the technical knockout as per say no room for weakness.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by uchennaq(m): 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Story...Girls are damaging themselves. Average girl in Lekki is an Olosho

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Mayeldah(m): 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
They are not wife materials, the are just low key oloshos.

There are responsible ladies out there that are not moved by all these irresponsible spending by yahoo boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Kayodeblaze(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
No one can snatch what it's yours.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by ISelectMySins: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rickmann:

No be lie my brother.
The annoying thing is that, for prospective bachelors, these girls don't even want to hear you talk about love.
Lol. It's funny but true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Saidfx(m): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
zanshi:
Our society is already getting to the point where people who are working legit incomes and choose to live below their means are now seen as boring and worthless. The truth is that real wealth takes time and experience to build. We are already a classist society to begin with where what the next man wears or whatever he chooses to do with his money is enough to make us feel bad to a point that is as if we aren't doing well in by ourselves. And the biggest enablers of such toxic behavior are no other than "Nigerian women" they are the biggest consumers of vain things like fake nails, fake hair and they put pressure on men who have a path ahead of them to compromise, steal just to please them.

It is why sometimes there is so much desperation in the country. A stat by NBS; Nigerian Bureau of Statics was released today that only 99.4% of people have less than N500,00 in their account and yet we still try to do pass ourselves?

The dating culture in Nigeria is toxic to begin with and the first conversations people are having is about money not even about compatibility in value system, and i have always queried such toxic traits that am i buying someone here.

We are already a generation of young people that inhereted a bad economy, we are skipping marriage and child bearing because a large proportion you do the math...

Less than 10likes. You said it all. Fake life..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Zion243(m): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
I don't know how you come to this conclusion though. I've met many wife materials and NONE of them has ever had anything to do with a Yahoo boy.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Pumpumking: 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
BadRadio:

grin

so u sayin we shod stop fokin gooood girls..correct? angry
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Trojan8(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kolenda:

Lol
Oga.... I am telling you what I know. We have some of them that don't live the lifestyle of an average Nigerian Yahoo boy.
I'm sure some people here understand what I'm talking about
Do you know what being a yahoo boy entails? It means scamming others of their money to earn a living.
Now explain to me, how someone would be responsible living this way? The way you reason though.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by SONofADAM(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lamentation101
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by HarshBitterTrut: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
BadRadio:

grin

Yahoo boys are gays a gay mafia.

They will leave your women with AIDS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.