Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? (1675 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Stephen2324(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Would you marry someone who has a child?
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Jashub: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Over marry sef .
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by FvckAllMods: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Bola146(f): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Is it a sin or offence or disease

5 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Gosh. Aren’t they humans?

Especially if it’s someone who wants kids and the mother is alive. Because I have no plans of having children and I have no single motherhood bone in my body.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Susily(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nope
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
If there's a reason to ,why not ? but i can never choose em over unmarried ones......
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Are they not human beings?
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Fmlao: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
Why not?

Pikin no be HIV na
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by jmoore(m): 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Yes.

On one condition.

If she is still a virgin.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Jman06(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Never!

I'll never settle for less when I can get a whole package

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by siofra(f): 12:50am On Oct 29, 2021
No no no no no no no no no no no no

No single fathers hun. I don't do single fathers.

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Kaykay999(m): 1:05am On Oct 29, 2021
I don’t want to be a step father
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by ChiefSosa(m): 2:40am On Oct 29, 2021
Yeah!
Terms and Conditions apply.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by enirock(m): 2:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Is this question refered to singles or are both parties bringing a child to the table
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by nomnso2016: 3:18am On Oct 29, 2021
Can you take malt or any other drink opened b4 u arrived to d bar even though you have choice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by enirock(m): 3:26am On Oct 29, 2021
nomnso2016:
Can you take malt or any other drink opened b4 u arrived to d bar even though you have choice
It's the analogy for me..
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 29, 2021
No
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Definitely..
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Michelle55: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2021
What's wrong with one having a child? At least, he or she is wise enough not to opt for abortion.

Dear single dad/mom, don't let anyone make you feel like you don't deserve the good things of life just because you choose to bring forth an offspring. The man/woman who would love and accept you as a total package will waltz into your life when the right time comes.

NOTE: YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL PACKAGE REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE SOCIETY THINKS. DON'T SELL YOURSELF SHORT.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Divoc19(f): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2021
Yes
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Stankovic22: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2021
I will marry someone with a child and take the child as my own
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by chinchonglee(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2021
I won't try such a mess!
Never in my existence would i try such.
They always have one shitty attitude.
They don't even love you in the first place, jst looking for someone to support to train their child.

I rather become gay than to marry a woman with a child.
The thought of that sef irritates me.

Ps: I'm a grown ass adult. No nobody shuld tell me am still a child.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Marvyx(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Michelle55:
What's wrong with one having a child? At least, he or she is wise enough not to opt for abortion.

Dear single dad/mom, don't let anyone make you feel like you don't deserve the good things of life just because you choose to bring forth an offspring. The man/woman who would love and accept you as a total package will waltz into your life when the right time comes.

NOTE: YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL PACKAGE REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE SOCIETY THINKS. DON'T SELL YOURSELF SHORT.
You ladies keep telling yourself this but in reality, it's worse than you think. This can only work for a single father + single mum, single father + single mum but rarely works for single man + single mum.

Men control the key to commitment and when you decide to have a baby with a man who didn't want to marry you or who you dumped, more than half of men wouldn't want that luggage that single mums comes with. Let's not even talk about Okafor's law that can make most baby daddies sleep with their baby mama anytime they want.

It's not hating, it's reality. You ladies have to understand that the more body count you have and being a baby mama reduces your dating and marriage market value. Peace ✌️

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Kentursky(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2021
Never.
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by jericco1(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2021
Never.
She'll always put that child over you anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Jesterinjay: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2021
jmoore:
Yes.

On one condition.

If she is still a virgin.
THA Bleep ?
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Gudbadguy: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2021
siofra:
No no no no no no no no no no no no

No single fathers hun. I don't do single fathers.
Are u gay? Why r u saying single father instead of single mother
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Bigpapi: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Bola146:
Is it a sin or offence or disease

U wey don already born two nko?
Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Who don born before no be human being?

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by Bola146(f): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Bigpapi:

U wey don already born two nko?

You be real mumu and idiot! I pray your prayers for me having twins as my first fruits come to pass so that insane like you can celebrate with me and my husband.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? by seasy: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
jericco1:
Never.
She'll always put that child over you anytime anyday

Same with a single father!
Even may go back to the child's mother one day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / Help. Being Tormented By A Real Life Troll/bully / How Much Is Nairaland Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.