Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) (6448 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
I shaved it last month wink just put soap in there and add little water to shave it with shaving stick grin
not possible, how can I reach the whole of it.
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:

you should have asked why I mentioned your father, because I might even be older than him.
you can keep your disgusting àsshole to yourself, no one wants it, don't be threatened son.
Again u show how dense u are. A man of over 40 is concerned about the hairs on his anus and why a girl rejected him. Just reflect about ur life fool.. At 40+ see what is ur concern no wonder she dumped ur sorry gay ass grin

3 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
killmods:

Again u show how dense u are. A man of over 40 is concerned about the hairs on his anus and why a girl rejected him. Just reflect about ur life fool.. At 40+ see what is ur concern no wonder she dumped ur sorry gay ass grin
k

1 Like

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:

not possible, how can I reach the whole of it.
open your legs, don't be lazy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by youngking22(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
I always shave my anus hair, just squat down and use your hand too widen your cheek bum and shave very carefully. I hate anus hair...

1 Like

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
open your legs, don't be lazy grin

standing or sitting?

1 Like

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
youngking22:
I always shave my anus hair, just squat down and use your hand too widen your cheek bum and shave very carefully. I hate anus hair...
thanks.

i think I try it out myself

cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:

standing or sitting?
squatting grin stand and bend down a little for easy access grin
You know like how those old women urinate while standing up cheesy
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Theama(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eyinju112:
I saw it by chance one day while I was giving him a massage, I pulled his boxers down all of a sudden and saw that, I was surprised at first, he doesn’t want me to see further, i pestered him in our normal play play way, like if he doesn’t show me, he won’t see breast, he laughed and opened up...
And I don’t see anything big about it
Sometimes I wake him up by pulling his anus hairs and boxers together, he’s gonna jump up and just laugh, the rough play begins...

Who am I to question weird love and romance ? grin

1 Like

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eyinju112:
I saw it by chance one day while I was giving him a massage, I pulled his boxers down all of a sudden and saw that, I was surprised at first, he doesn’t want me to see further, i pestered him in our normal play play way, like if he doesn’t show me, he won’t see breast, he laughed and opened up...
Sometimes I wake him up by pulling his anus hairs and boxers together, he’s gonna jump up and just laugh, the rough play begins...

cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii

this guys I mentioned you can help them out.
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Theama:

Who am I to question weird love and romance ? grin
i won't say it's weird, but no way am letting my woman see my black assx talkless my àsshole.

gross

cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Bola146(f): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:
cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii

Omo granpa, help for what? I guess you are alright or needs help asap?

4 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by T0T0fucker: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eyinju112:

please hope you don't mind me asking, Do you have hairs in your anus?

1 Like

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Bola146(f): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:

i won't say it's weird, but no way am letting my woman see my black assx talkless my àsshole.

gross

cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii

O boy, don't mention my id again to avoid serious embarrassment, beg for maturity please or I give you some

3 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Eyinju112(f): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nope
I’m smooth skinned
He’s hairy
And besides I’m not sure ladies should be hairy in their assholes
T0T0fucker:

please hope you don't mind me asking, Do you have hairs in your anus?
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Eyinju112(f): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lol...
Yansh dey always black...
Let her love you for who you are
How long you gonna be hiding that
What if you get married and finally sees it and it off her, she started denying you of sex, what you gonna do by then??
My dear let her see it
Allow her decide or who knows she might have a solution
Icouldhave:

gross

cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by thegadgettrend: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
killmods:

I can see u also lack home training. Probably ur father ran away from home or he's one of those dead beat dads who can't command respect. So I'm not surprised u are involving parents. It shows the sort of home u are from... Gay and hopeless

So sad, people here don't recognize sarcasm. Any small thing dem go begin insult your family join.

I think seun needs to create a bot that automatically bans people that abuse someones family.

1 Like

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Eyinju112(f): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hahaha grin grin
Who says I render help
Icouldhave:
cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eyinju112:
Lol...
Yansh dey always black...
Let her love you for who you are
How long you gonna be hiding that
What if you get married and finally sees it and it off her, she started denying you of sex, what you gonna do by then??
My dear let her see it
Allow her decide or who knows she might have a solution
am too shy, to show my girl my black assz.
especially The hairs hanging out in the butthole.
lol.

am looking for a better cream to buy so I be rubbing it, so it will look brighter

cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by T0T0fucker: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eyinju112:
Nope
I’m smooth skinned
He’s hairy
And besides I’m not sure ladies should be hairy in their assholes

i Said it, all the girls have fûc doggy never have I seen hairs in their anus...even when I spread it wide with my both hands

is it that girl's don't grow hair there?
Just like mustache?
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
squatting grin stand and bend down a little for easy access grin
You know like how those old women urinate while standing up cheesy
thanks

cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Bola146(f): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:

am too shy, to show my girl my black assz.
especially The hairs hanging out in the butthole.
lol.

am looking for a better cream to buy so I be rubbing it, so it will look brighter

cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii

Big fool, I'm not disappointed, like father like son

4 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Loveknitting: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:

that's gross.

you mean he comfortably turns for you to see his hairy àsshole.

Ooh my God haha!
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Loveknitting:

Ooh my God haha!
funny thread right. some men are in my shoes.

1 Like

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Eyinju112(f): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
I think so,, we don’t
T0T0fucker:

i Said it, all the girls have fûc doggy never have I seen hairs in their anus...even when I spread it wide with my both hands

is it that girl's don't grow hair there?
Just like mustache?
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Truvelisback(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bro, why u dey disgrace brotherhood na? U no fit use shaving stick? But wait ooo. Does ur gf have a dick? What business does she have with ur ass? I just hope it's not what i am thinking.

1 Like

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bro, why u dey disgrace brotherhood na? U no fit use shaving stick? But wait ooo. Does ur gf have a dick? What business does she have with ur ass? I just hope it's not what i am thinking.
all your post is always mumu.

men when dey comments here get the message.
no one needs your smelling àsshole, don't be threatened by this thread.

cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Truvelisback
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
youngking22:

cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Truvelisback
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by T0T0fucker: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eyinju112:
I think so,, we don’t
is they a chance I can steal you away from him.

damn, I like your person...I guess if your guy ask you for anal sex you can give him.
my type of girl, clean nice anus is bae.

can I send a pm?
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Popesuccess(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:
please help, how do one shave hairs from is anus, mine is overgrown in-between my butts and asshole.

when last did you shave yours?
Easy. Just squart as if you you want to shit, use new shaving stick clear the Rubbish. Do at least once in a month, you will feel good about yourself
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Popesuccess:
Easy. Just squart as if you you want to shit, use new shaving stick clear the Rubbish. Do at least once in a month, you will feel good about yourself
thanks bro

cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Truvelisback
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by flokii: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:

thanks bro

cc
killm.ods
helinu.es
Bola.146
flok.ii
Truvelisb.ack

Come ologbeni.. you dey mad ni??
Why disturbing my mentions? I resemble gay to you.

This is your last warning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Lied 2me That She Was A Virgin And I Wedded Her! / The Power of Make Up ( Photo) / Hotel Where Perverts Pay To Have Sex With Animals Busted By Police (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.