Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) (6455 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
flokii:

Come ologbeni.. you dey mad ni?? Why disturbing my mentions? I resemble gay to you.
This is your last warning.
k

1 Like

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
KingofAbuja:
grin So, I had to laff bro... No vex.

But on a more serious note! His post might sound funny but jokes apart alot of men especially the hairy ones suffer from this shiii.

My sincere advice is this... Since you don't have a girl you dating that can help you with it.... There are some professional masseurs that can also handle it... Full body massage plus shaving... Arrange like 30 to 40k bro.... Or a cheaper option get you a prostitute.... After una don knack.... Or before una knack... Also tell her she would help you to do it... Add small change untop.

I am very very sure I have helped some men with the post... We men are human beings not robot.... No b Everytime una go dey form Macho.... Y'all don't always have to be ashamed.

yes you did, especially flokii he is in same shoe with me

cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Truvelisback
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by enemachris(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
You can do that by yourself, just buy shaving stick, before taking ur bath, just squat and shave it out. Its very simple. I do mine every month. grin
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by godisshit(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
I agree. I finally found something more useless than the dullard.

helinues:
Toh

Wetin person no go read for NL

2 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Elporo(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:
please help, how do one shave hairs from is anus, mine is overgrown in-between my butts and asshole.

when last did you shave yours?

Balls and Anus FWIW

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:
she rejected me a second round because she saw the hair in my anus.

it's Forest, since teenager have not shaved, now am in my mid 40.

Eewwkkk
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by joshdeni77(m): 12:04am On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=Icouldhave post=107166457]she rejected me a second round because she saw the hair in my anus.

it's Forest, since teenager have not shaved, now am in my mid 40.[/quote

Bros you sayyyyy
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 30, 2021
Elporo:

Balls and Anus FWIW
thanks

cc killmods helinues Bola146 flokii Truvelisback
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Cokahot: 6:38am On Oct 30, 2021
Get a mirror,get a clipper,go under shower,wet the are. Then face the two mirrors and shave. When u ain't gay,why u go fey shave your anus. Why u no shave the hairs wey dey inside your nose na.
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2021
Cokahot:
Get a mirror,get a clipper,go under shower,wet the are. Then face the two mirrors and shave. When u ain't gay,why u go fey shave your anus. Why u no shave the hairs wey dey inside your nose na.
thanks.

cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Truvelisback
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Oglock(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2021
Irredeeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 30, 2021
Oglock:
Irredeeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
is yours hairy than Forest reserve claiming alpha?

live a healthy living man, clear that bush.
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2021
You guys don't shave down there? I do and there's no shame in it. Any man that doesn't shave there is dirty. As simple as that.

Imagine after using the toilet, particles of your shiiiit will get entangled with your anus hair lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Worst part, most of them don't use water to clean but tissue...

Imagine cleaning a hairy ass with tissue...

Tuah... embarassed

No wonder most of you stink.

2 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2021
HenryDion:
You guys don't shave down there? I do and there's no shame in it. Any man that doesn't shave there is dirty. As simple as that.

Imagine after using the toilet, particles of your shiiiit will get entangled with your anus hair lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Worst part, most of them don't use water to clean but tissue...

Imagine cleaning a hairy ass with tissue...

Tuah... embarassed

No wonder most of you stink.
i don't stink, I usually use water and soap, these guys I mentioned might stink.. because they see this discussion as a gay topic.

thanks.
cc
killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Truvelisback
oglock
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Icouldhave:
she rejected me a second round because she saw the hair in my anus.

it's Forest, since teenager have not shaved, now am in my mid 40.

...i read the first paragraph and really didn’t want to comment not until i read this second paragraph. Mid 40s still coming to post your shit online? What’s happening? Kids grow into adulthood and not vice versa. What happened to google? Lawd have mercy on this generation of parents.

2 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Kiddakruiz(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Make somebody go tear my Anus
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Bola146(f): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2021
flokii:

Come ologbeni.. you dey mad ni??
Why disturbing my mentions? I resemble gay to you.

This is your last warning.

Please Ignore the old fool, I guess his father's concubine cursed him, he is fighting depression seriously

4 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Drella(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2021
T0T0fucker:

is they a chance I can steal you away from him.

damn, I like your person...I guess if your guy ask you for anal sex you can give him.
my type of girl, clean nice anus is bae.

can I send a pm?

You don fvck up like that.
Because say she dey open with you na him make you dey yarn nonsense.

1 Like

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Drella(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2021
Cokahot:

Why won't he shave his anus?
Don't you know the hair can trap some bacterias from his faeces?

1 Like

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Cokahot: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2021
That's why it's always good to toilet b4 u baff. Abegi
Drella:

Why won't he shave his anus?
Don't you know the hair can trap some bacterias from his faeces?
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Drella(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cokahot:
That's why it's always good to toilet b4 u baff. Abegi

So after you bath,if you want to use the toilet again, you will use it then go bath again...and the cycle continues.
In other words, you bath after you use the toilet even if it's 5 times or more in day.
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Cokahot: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
How can u toilet twice a day,it means something g is wrong with your body
Drella:

So after you bath,if you want to use the toilet again, you will use it then go bath again...and the cycle continues.
In other words, you bath after you use the toilet even if it's 5 times or more in day.
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Freelane33(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sit on a lighted gas cylinder and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Freelane33:
Sit on a lighted gas cylinder and thank me later

killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Truvelisback
oglock

1 Like

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by flokii: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Icouldhave:

kill.mods
heli.nues
Bol.a146
fl.okii
Truve.lisback
oglock

I thought you said you're in your forties but you have the brain of an infant. Such a shame of a human being.
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Drella(m): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cokahot:

Ah!
I'm speechless!
Bro ask around!
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Drella(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
flokii:

I thought you said you're in your forties but you have the brain of an infant. Such a shame of a human being.

He don turn am to Cruise grin
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cokahot:

killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Truvelisback
oglock
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

Why won't he shave his anus? Don't you know the hair can trap some bacterias from his faeces?
killmods helinues Bola146 flokii Truvelisback oglock
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Cokahot: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
Guy u are living in abject poverty,or you have lil to no access to modern toilet. I guess u are using shared toilet. It takes me 1 good hour to poo all I need to poo out for the day. Following day same thing. Get a better life,get a self con where u can sit and shit as long as u want
Drella:

Ah!
I'm speechless!
Bro ask around!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Enter Street / Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] / Message For Those Dating Married Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.