Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) (6452 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Drella(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cokahot:
Guy u are living in abject poverty,or you have lil to no access to modern toilet. I guess u are using shared toilet. It takes me 1 good hour to poo all I need to poo out for the day. Following day same thing. Get a better life,get a self con where u can sit and shit as long as u want
1 hour to poo?
The WC must have been filled to the brim by the time you're done na grin
By the way,I love how you are making stupid assumptions with confidence!
How will I share toilet when I'm the only one living in my apartment?Who I wan share am with?..

I repeat,ask around!
Cruise master grin

1 Like

Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cokahot:
Guy u are living in abject poverty,or you have lil to no access to modern toilet. I guess u are using shared toilet. It takes me 1 good hour to poo all I need to poo out for the day. Following day same thing. Get a better life,get a self con where u can sit and shit as long as u want
hahaha

killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Truvelisback
oglock
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
Drella:

1 hour to poo?
How will I share toilet when I'm the only one living in my apartment?Who I wan share am with?..

I repeat,ask around!
Cruise master grin

hehehe

killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Truvelisback
oglock
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by helinues: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
Icouldhave:

hehehe

killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Truvelisback
oglock

Wait, is there a problem somewhere?

Why giving me unnecessary mentioning?

Stop
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
helinues:

Wait, is there a problem somewhere?

Why giving me unnecessary mentioning?

Stop

if you don't like my mentioning deactivate your account.
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by helinues: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Icouldhave:

if you don't like my mentioning deactivate your account.

Perhaps, banning dey hungry you
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
helinues:

Perhaps, banning dey hungry you
ok ban me
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2021
Drella:

1 hour to poo?

I repeat,ask around!
Cruise master grin

killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Truvelisback
oglock
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2021
Icouldhave:
she rejected me a second round because she saw the hair in my anus.

it's Forest, since teenager have not shaved, now am in my mid 40.

killmods
helinues
Bola146
flokii
Truvelisback
oglock
Re: she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) by Bola146(f): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
Icouldhave:

ok ban me

I guess you are now cooling off at Yaba left grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Girl Who Won Prison Beauty Contest Regrets Killing Boyfriend / Exposed! See What Man Did To His Sugar Mummy(video, PHOTO) / What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.