Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address (52039 Views)

Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by PaedophileProph: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
He's probably saving her for Ffks Son because it's now a trend in Nigeria for rich to marry rich .
I don't know wetin average man do this elites

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by sassiemyk: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Reno is a selfish man. If his wife didn't allow him into her life how would he have conceived the daughter
He didn't marry a child na. Are you a pedophile?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Drella(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Funny thing is the boy that will be smashing that girl might be one street boy.
I see her sneaking into the boy's house and I see the boy not being able to afford #50 bike fare when she is leaving.
This I have seen.

This night I don high like bastard!
Nairaland color con change to yellow and black for my eyes.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Scottz: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
For you to use opay that means na pure scan
So get the hell out of here stop impersonating
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by ramatintin(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
dawnomike:
grin papa protecting his territory
territory when men go still conquer.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by 999monikers(f): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
slim75d:
this guy wey dey eat beans and bread everyday dey look for rich man daughter wey him go cultivate as if na yam
Reno Omokri Rich??
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
To bleep dos Reno daughter just de hungry me grin
Nd i will go Raw straight grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Psoul(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Reno should be ready for more ash-tags in the future

Hash tags
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by VULCAN(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
His response was a masterclass.

He rubbished her false allegations.

I know you didn't read it though as it was probably too intellectual for you.

southniyikaye:
Reno has toned down in bashing the female ge ofnder after that lady opened his yansh for the world to see

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Paulianfa(m): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Please one should help me, I want to like reply a comment from my fellow nairaland as in to bring down his or her comments and reply mine as I've seen here...
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Paulianfa(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
VULCAN:

His response was a masterclass.

He rubbished her false allegations.

I know you didn't read it though as it was probably too intellectual for you.

Hmmmm
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
That Instagram user is an idiot!

Wetin him see for that girl with large nose and empty chest? Abi na just fresh insult dey hungry am to collect?!
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by FvckAllMods: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
She say Fvck me and cum..

Babe what have I bn doing? Cos I'm coming already
grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Kingtomato641(m): 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
my dear in as much as i come here to read daily news here on nairaland .......

i have never seen anyone so stupid and foolish like baba olowo d long prick....

i can bet my left whole full balls he is currently chilling with his old friend half kilo the half baked fool....

the both of them are clowns in the making....

waisting away time instead of using their god forsaken useless talents to make so much money like our beloved LINDA IKEJI...

the ill proposed fools are busy twerking to mismanagement of funds and keeps starving the public of their most useless but funny pidgin comedy series.....

just as our false prophet always says....

i see baba olowo d long prick getting married to LINDA IKEJI this year....

i see half kilo getting brutal mass beatings this year....

i see seun seriously awaiting the second coming and arrival of baba olowo d long prick comedy series this year....

this i have seen.....

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by ransomed: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blame the father for exposing the daughter to paedophiles.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Thebraveman: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Don't make snatch her from you
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Karnice600: 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Vickkymanny:
I'm trying to search for the beautiful daughter in that picture

Baba, leave gragra. You sef know say the young girl is very dark and fine.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Karnice600: 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Reno is not a real niggar ...

No matter the protection.....this baby girl will still be the one to chase dickkk

Even self I get this strong feeling that the baby girl is riding dickkk already

I understand. Its a ''hard substance'' feeling. Thanks to iggbo Ibadan
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by SenatePresdo(m): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Truth be told, that girls is not sexy, her facial look be like that of a female simp.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by dreamcometrue: 1:19am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by tribalistdcriti: 1:50am On Oct 30, 2021
Xoloh:
Hi good people of nairaland good day to you
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 13 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this year indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the picture

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

Please also beware of my the criminal Anthony okeke using my old video that I didn't mention my name to be scam unsuspecting people.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.
you are damn foolish thief and scammer I'll report you to dss

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Lugianostar(m): 2:00am On Oct 30, 2021
Don't be ridiculous man?

Taking the glory for impregnating and deliverying a child.

You are a selfish man
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by omonla10(m): 2:26am On Oct 30, 2021
I feel ur pains Mr Reno.. What of me wey get 3 girls? I need to recruit a whole army
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by peedeeasobie(m): 2:47am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Reno is a selfish man. If his wife didn't allow him into her life how would he have conceived the daughter

When you give birth to your own daughter, you can give every holigan and predator access to your her. That way, they will praise you for your selflessness.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:49am On Oct 30, 2021
Where is the black beauty? Abegi
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by zikrolly: 5:30am On Oct 30, 2021
ebukajay184:
Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter And Asked For Her IG Address (Photos)

Reno Omokri gave a savage reply to a man who admired his daughter's photo on Instagram and asked him for her Instagram address, IgbereTV reports.

Reno had shared a photo of himself and his daughter on his Instagram handle. Praising her, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVm-cpelGiN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

An Instagram user who admired Reno's daughter in Reno's post wrote;

Reno replied him;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVm_G5BlP2w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Reno, he can be so petty LOL
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Fahdiga(m): 5:46am On Oct 30, 2021
peedeeasobie:

When you give birth to your own daughter, you can give every holigan and predator access to your her. That way, they will praise you for your selflessness.
Lie. Any man way touch my daughter na to beat am o. grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Hassanmaye(m): 5:51am On Oct 30, 2021
dawnomike:
grin papa protecting his territory
Hahahhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.