Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK (54826 Views)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant / Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Kylce042(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2021
mekuso89:
Old news

And you fail WAEC

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Kylce042(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
Na im make am dey swell up?

He wan burst?

And you been fail WEAC n NECO

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by CrownOfClay724: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2021
Kylce042:

And you been fail WEAC n NECO

I'm not your father, bruv.

You're mistaking the identity.

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by SunriseW(f): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2021
Our Noble Eyisi
Yes, I voted for him, he won, he fought for us, an SUG we wanted.
Then they suspended him and Students Union Unizik went back to square one.
Even his mum, a lecturer left the university.
Congratulations Noble, but no be this year he graduated first degree, e don tey
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by kramer: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This is a blanket statement, just say many people don't care.. Some do

Very very little do! That's western culture for you. In African culture it's still considered as a big deal because you folks live in the past
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Selfmotivated: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2021
Hmm... The country ehh... People doing the right thing are left trampled on... SPITS... Drift on my mind...
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Elsueno: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2021
kramer:

I've lived in 2 of those advanced countries, and I can tell you right now with 110% confidence that they do not give a damn if you're a virgin or not before you marry. Nobody cares.

Then u need to change ur circle of friends dude, u are living in d wrong area grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by kramer: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2021
Elsueno:

Then u need to change ur circle of friends dude, u are living in d wrong area grin

Oh no my friend, you're the one who needs to change your circle of backward thinking friends and, if possible, your continent.

2 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2021
congratulations. I remember wen he reduced t-fare in unizik. Reduced price of food. Man was living in boys hostel sharing a room wit 3 oda students even as sug president. absolute success to u.

3 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by nurain150(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2021
Sweetpink:

Who will marry all the ones you “disvirgined”?
E no reach bottle level.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by nurain150(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2021
AdaNri1:
Yes, God dey! His mum was the HOD of my department one time and she was horrible. She made us pay 1500 naira for no reason! She added it to our clearance fees which became the highest in the whole school. Mind you 1500 back then was like 20k now. All those who couldn’t afford to pay that money did not graduate with us.
So he ate the fruit of his mum.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by SIRTee15: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This is a blanket statement, just say many people don't care.. Some do

Nobody cares except immigrants who have imported their backward and primitive culture into these advanced countries.
I repeat, native population don't care.

Una carry women virginity for head as if it solves all problem besetting the society n family.
U guys won't advance for the rights of women like equal inheritance, laws protecting women from vulnerabilities and oppression. Africa remains one of the worst place to be a woman.
U continue to defend a primitive patiarchal system that see women as lesser being.
Black men are so weak mentally they can't reason beyond the present circumstances to see the bigger picture.
See this one using the Bible to justify the curse of a woman. A book written thousands of years ago. Yet the book had clearly stated that Jesus has lifted the curse off every being.
With the kind of men we continue to produce, the black race is in serious trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by CoolJulian: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2021
Wow! Congrats to him.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
My advice to young leaders is this. For your light to keep shining, For your glory to keep shining and for you to move higher in life , listen to this -
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
Lol
Hello(in sabinus voice), Welcome from church. Pastor done preach his own.
The ginger go end b4 evening

2 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Shuly03(f): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2021
toujurs:
Calm down na, it seem your not a virgin. That why your barking this way. His not the only guy na.
Welldone minister of defence.

2 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Deuteronomy 22: 13.
If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Notice the word EVIL
Despite all the sins david committed, God still forgave him.
God still forgives.
So u are very wrong.
Even the woman that was bought to Jesus on the account of adultery.
Jesus told her go and sin no more.
Pastor done preach message way u wan hear u come come nairaland they ginger

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by nerorex01: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2021
You no go understand my brother.
Thingsssssss are harrrrrrrrd.
So if e better for you today , abeg swell up like Ijebu garri joor.
I remembered when I received an alert of #3,000,000 4-months ago, na so confidence just fly come from no where like player wey score winning goal for die minute. grin
But then all GLORY RETURNS TO GOD WHO'S THE GIVER OF ALLLLLLLL THINGS.

CrownOfClay724:
Na im make am dey swell up?

He wan burst?

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by CrownOfClay724: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2021
nerorex01:
You no go understand my brother.
Thingsssssss are harrrrrrrrd.
So if e better for you today , abeg swell up like Ijebu garri joor.
I remembered when I received an alert of #3,000,000 4-months ago, na so confidence just fly come from no where like player wey score winning goal for die minute. grin
But then all GLORY RETURNS TO GOD WHO'S THE GIVER OF ALLLLLLLL THINGS.

grin

I get your point sha.

Meanwhile, the three million don finish?

Pay Tithe nah.
Son of God still dey collect on his behalf shocked

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Anndrew(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2021
AdaNri1:
Yes, God dey! His mum was the HOD of my department one time and she was horrible. She made us pay 1500 naira for no reason! She added it to our clearance fees which became the highest in the whole school. Mind you 1500 back then was like 20k now. All those who couldn’t afford to pay that money did not graduate with us.
this a case of corruption fighting back
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by sharone21(f): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
My advice to young leaders is this. For your light to keep shining, For your glory to keep shining and for you to move higher in life , listen to this -
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

You NO well this 1st day of November...

How old are you? Are u a virgin or just get misplaced priorities looking for virgins like ritualist?

You better grow up and stop behaving childishly...Your mates are doing exploits and marrying women that we will further propel them forward, u dey yarn virgin up and down like cursed person...

I'm sure u are cursed, meaning invariably that you r mum wasn't a Virgin, abi how can one explain your nuisance/crase since this week on frontpage in Nairaland.

Be warned...Stop disturbing the front page with your nonsense write up....If u want virgin go your village to marry and live.

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Aarenaija: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations.......schoolar.........Nigeria is not a place where truth is exalted. Both leadership and followers hip dont like the truth.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2021
sharone21:

You NO well this 1st day of November...

How old are you? Are u a virgin or just get misplaced priorities looking for virgins like ritualist?

You better grow up and stop behaving childishly...Your mates are doing exploits and marrying women that we will further propel them forward, u dey yarn virgin up and down like cursed person...

I'm sure u are cursed, meaning invariably that you r mum wasn't a Virgin, abi how can one explain your nuisance/crase since this week on frontpage in Nairaland.

Be warned...Stop disturbing the front page with your nonsense write up....If u want virgin go your village to marry and live.
Deep down inside you wish you marry as a virgin.
It's pains you that you have made a mistake. You regret sleeping with the men who didn't marry you. This is why you're hurt. I'm sorry. But I can't help you. No one can.
All is left for you now is to sit back, fold your hands and watch the consequences of your actions unfold.
Folks, NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

I'm not your father, bruv.

You're mistaking the identity.
Hahaha
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by jojothaiv(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I dedicate this post to the ones who dedicated their lives to women who were not dedicated to them in anyway.

Now Playing GraimmytheSOH A Dedicated Song
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by bigpicture001: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2021
This guy is a defination of a selfless leader... En example of the kind of leader I will like to be..

While he was unizik SUG president, he brought down the high cost of campus transportation.. from 50 naira to 30naira.. the intra skl Transport union kicked and he stood his ground..as a union, the transport workers embarked on strike and students were faced with long trudges in the middle of two o'clock sun...

He rallied the students and reminded them about the long sufferings of black Americans on their way to attaining equality...then he made arrangements with the skl authority and 5 abandoned long buses was released to the SUG to transportation of students, which charges 20 naiara..

student will wait for like 15min at bustops but it comes and evacuates the crowed .it continued fr two weeks and the drivers called him and backed down..and lowered their t/fare..in agreement, he discarded the normal routine of charging the drivers 200 naira per trip before a journey at the garrages and brought it down to 50 naira

The students were happy for this..again he faced the food sellers and forced them to lowered their food prices by 50 per plate since they sell in the campus..they fought also..this time the skl authority frowned.there was an impasse and a settlement was agreed. Food inside skl started selling for 200 naira per plate wile it's 250 outside campus..

Again, at the skl governing council meeting with leaders of the school including the v.c ,profs etc..of which he is a board member he ask that they reduce the additional 10k charged on prospecting students for ICT and biometric since they are not student yet .that's where the v.C now say him as a threat and forced his cabinet to impeach him..you need to see the drama..no body wants to assume his role as it will be a betrayall..they later convinced one girl and she became the first female eSUG president of unizik..he went to court because they have translated it to expulsion from the skl. It was really messy ..

I knew all this cuz I was a student then

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by sharone21(f): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Deep down inside you wish you marry as a virgin.
It's pains you that you have made a mistake. You regret sleeping with the men who didn't marry you. This is why you're hurt. I'm sorry. But I can't help you. No one can.
All is left for you now is to sit back, fold your hands and watch the consequences of your actions unfold.
Folks, NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

I repeat, u NO well....

So, for your dreams you think your type with barbaric mindsets is/are my level of men( lol)?

Please, go and sit down and stop disturbing us... Better people are thinking of progressing even as the year is coming to an end and one VISIONLESS Nairaland boy is telling me I wished some men had married me( lol)...

I know your problem, ur background and LACK of tall dreams and good job.

Don't ever mention me again, go and meet your cadre of girlfriends...

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by blahc007: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Samfloxin:
It is in his blood. His mom, Prof. Joy Eyisi taught me in Unizik , a very intelligent and meticulous lecturer. She herself was also persecuted in Unizik until she left for University of Abuja. Congratulations my brother.
IGBO NWERE MMADU !!!!
IGBO AMAKA !!!!!
De guy carry em uncle face..Dr. Engr Charles.. my instrumentation lecturer that year
They get influence Sha...
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by obstead200(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

He was impeached by the students rep council and suspended by the uni.

The same people he was fighting for did not stand by him.

If you are the child of a poor man, mind your business in school because if push comes to shove, the world will move on and you will find yourself in the middle of nothingness. Tend to your books and leave. Even the courts could not grant him justice

The guy got expelled and travelled out. If you get expelled, do you have the funds to travel out?

Sometimes, we need to mind the business that pays us.
forget long story.

Am sure he was impeached and suspended for stealing student funds. He used it to travel abroad and start his life at the expense of others.

We Nigerians know how to paint demons into saints
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nwanieke(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2021
Oil dey your head sir!

richmondefosa:
shocked

If you are the child of a poor man, mind your business in school because if push comes to shove, the world will move on and you will find yourself in the middle of nothingness. Tend to your books and leave. Even the courts could not grant him justice

The guy got expelled and travelled out. If you get expelled, do you have the funds to travel out?

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2021
sharone21:

I repeat, u NO well....

So, for your dreams you think your type with barbaric mindsets is/are my level of men( lol)?

Please, go and sit down and stop disturbing us... Better people are thinking of progressing even as the year is coming to an end and one VISIONLESS Nairaland boy is telling me I wished some men had married me( lol)...

I know your problem, ur background and LACK of tall dreams and good job.

Don't ever mention me again, go and meet your cadre of girlfriends...

Nonsense.
I'm deeply sorry for your loss. Advice young girls around you not to throw their destinies to dogs by sleeping with a men who isn't their husband.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

bet one million naira you are a yoruba ! please what is wrong with you people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See My Jamb Result (screenshot) / Students Wear Ankara As School Uniforms In Anambra - Twitter User Claims / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.