Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK (54817 Views)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant / Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
My advice to young leaders is this. For your light to keep shining, For your glory to keep shining and for you to move higher in life , listen to this -

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by victorazy(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Igbo wetin again?

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by noble71(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2021
shocked
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by googlepikins: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

He was impeached by the students rep council and suspended by the uni.

The same people he was fighting for did not stand by him.

If you are the child of a poor man, mind your business in school because if push comes to shove, the world will move on and you will find yourself in the middle of nothingness. Tend to your books and leave. Even the courts could not grant him justice

The guy got expelled and travelled out. If you get expelled, do you have the funds to travel out?

Sometimes, we need to mind the business that pays us.

No be small thing

6 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Bamzyriches451: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2021
Every disappointment is a blessing

4 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by seyz91(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2021
cheesy na igara chicken dem dey call am
CrownOfClay724:
Na im make am dey swell up?

He wan burst?

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

If you are the child of a poor man, mind your business in school because if push comes to shove, the world will move on and you will find yourself in the middle of nothingness. Tend to your books and leave. Even the courts could not grant him justice

The guy got expelled and travelled out. If you get expelled, do you have the funds to travel out?

that's why we refuse to keep quiet on NNAMDI KANU

Nigeria has a history of not standing by one who fought or fighting for them once he's arrested....

They can write all propaganda possible about kanu.... We have gone beyond the PROPAGANDA level

4 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by yusluvad(m): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2021
folake4u:
Nigerians will complain that the youths aren't proactive, when the youths decide to take actions that are beneficial, they'd tag it "misplaced priorities". Even your President called us "lazy yoot".

I'm glad he graduated at the end. Congratulations to him.
A big congratulations to him. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by akinsmyk(m): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
Na im make am dey swell up?

He wan burst?

E no reach to?

4 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by adultiph: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2021
NoApology:
Suspended UNIZIK SUG President Graduates With 1st Class In The UK

Former UNIZIK SUG President suspended for 'questioning the status quo' graduates with Distinction in UK

Lines are certainly falling in pleasant places for Mr. Noble Eyisi, a one time President, Students Union Government of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.

Mr. Eyisi became popular following his ordeal with UNIZIK Authorities in 2015 for questioning what he perceived as unjust financial burden placed on students of the institution by the Management as at the time he held sway as SUG President.

He was impeached by the Students Representative Council of the institution on the instances of the Management and was later suspended by same University authorities.

As fate would have it, the young man left the shores of the country when he couldn't get justice from the courts.

The young smart Eyisi took the world by surprise in 2019 when he bagged First class honours in Law with Politics at the University of Hull.

As one destined for greatness, Noble just bagged yet another Distinction in International Commercial Law.

Celebrating his latest achievement on his Facebook page, he wrote:

"It’s not coincidence and it’s not luck. I know it comes from above. I’ve got miracles, a million little miracles’.

"This one feels different for so many reasons, one of which was becoming a dad to Chimdaalu, having to do three jobs while attending my lectures and studying and being a husband to my beautiful wife. But finally, thank God it ended with praise.

"I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who made this possible, from my family to my mentors. I appreciate you all a lot.

"I’ve embarked on a different journey now as I wait to do my PhD and I hope you’ll be kind enough to follow me on @noblenigeriaorg as we try to build a Nigeria that we all can be proud of and call ours", he added.
#distinction #mastersdegree #nobleeyisi #noblenigeriaorg

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010410138988

Congratulations bro.

Unizik and their cabals are something else.
Many have abandoned their programs because of their wicked internal political processes.
What they don't know is that we have options now.
Lots of us can do without them.
They should Rebrand, change their approach to the way they treat students or risk becoming glorified institution in few years to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2021
donbachi:
And,somebody go say GOD no dey.
Yes, God dey! His mum was the HOD of my department one time and she was horrible. She made us pay 1500 naira for no reason! She added it to our clearance fees which became the highest in the whole school. Mind you 1500 back then was like 20k now. All those who couldn’t afford to pay that money did not graduate with us.

6 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Sirsesan: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2021
dreyboard:
[color=#006600][/color] What a nice question grin
The problem with this kind of thinking is that, it is from people that lived about 4000 years ago

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by yusluvad(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

That's Nigeria for you. May God open the eye's of His people... cry cry
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Benwallt(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2021
He was frustrated into the big stage. Just when heinous unizik management thought he has finished guy soaring high and high. Big ups brother

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by francis00(m): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Deuteronomy 22: 13.
If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Notice the word EVIL
If you can follow the Bible so well, that you are even able to quote the Bible just to justify your point,then why don't you stay away from pre-marital sex abi....so those ladies that you slept with already now are cursed, which means you yourself is already cursed now,abi.

8 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by CrownOfClay724: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2021
akinsmyk:

E no reach to?
grin
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Bigchristo: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
My advice to young leaders is this. For your light to keep shining, For your glory to keep shining and for you to move higher in life , listen to this -
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
You must be very foolish for saying this is word, religion fanatics

6 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Cognitivereason: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2021
What is dis one saying..so until u marry the one DAT is a virgin..that guarantees less curse compared to the disvirgined ones....

How do u insane people think?
nijaomegacode:

There is enough hardship in Africa. Do you want to add to yours by marrying a non virgin who is a curse to her children : born and unborn?

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Elsueno: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2021
kramer:

Interesting.. you only hear things like this from African people, yet the continent remains the poorest, illiterate and backward thinking continent on this planet.

Whereas countries that promote equality and sexual liberation are the most advanced and forward thinking countries... Why is that so? Are they cursed?

Bros, forget dat, even in those advance countries, virgin women are highly valued and respected. No matter how woke people try to downgrade it. A non virgin can't even come close to to a pure one. This is just a fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by AyelalaOo(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2021
see Nigeria life outside like this.
Unizik administration head and staff now should just be weeping.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2021
Young, Smart and Erudite.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Benitoh: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2021
You're making sense

Oil full your head

When you tell ladies to run away if a guy who is not ready to marry them try to sleep with them, they think you trying to deny them pleasure.

Me i can not use my hard earned money to go and marry a retired prostitute aka olosho in the name of settling down.
nijaomegacode:

1. Men are the donors. Women are the receivers. Once a cup is bad, whatever you pour in it becomes bad. A deflowered woman is a bad cup.
2. THEY are not cursed. SHE is cursed if she didn't end up marrying him.
This is why a woman must be wise enough to close her legs until she finds the man who will open it and be the new cover.
NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin . She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

3 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by vickydevoka(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Notice the word EVIL

Who wrote the bible?
Old testament is old tradition n not invoke.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Magic1: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Spill it bro!
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2021
Imagine the same students he was fighting for impeached him. An average Nigerian youth is a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by matm: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2021
D swag is too much.Congrats

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Shuly03(f): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
This is the most dumbest comment have seen in a while.Trying so hard to inspire people but this is not inspiration but stupidity..People like you are even born out of wedlock.smh

3 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Enskynelson(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2021
He questioned the fees they pay in Nigeria and went to the UK. Hope he now pays less fees in the UK. Fees is the least of things to complain about in the Nigerian Educational System.

3 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Benitoh: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2021
There's a reason women are meant to marry early in life and men to marry anytime they choose to. Women are preservatives and men are exposive and adventurous in nature.

A woman is supposed to preserve herself and her virginity till marriage for her supposed husband. If she can't hold herself definitely she only have herself to blame for being impatient.
nijaomegacode undecided undecidedpost=107206899:

If a car you use got spoilt beyond repair, would you keep using it simply because you damaged it or would you dump it and get a new one?
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
it is affecting you too, it has damaged ur cocular

2 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by discusant: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2021
NoApology:
Suspended UNIZIK SUG President Graduates With 1st Class In The UK

Former UNIZIK SUG President suspended for 'questioning the status quo' graduates with Distinction in UK

Lines are certainly falling in pleasant places for Mr. Noble Eyisi, a one time President, Students Union Government of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.

Mr. Eyisi became popular following his ordeal with UNIZIK Authorities in 2015 for questioning what he perceived as unjust financial burden placed on students of the institution by the Management as at the time he held sway as SUG President.

He was impeached by the Students Representative Council of the institution on the instances of the Management and was later suspended by same University authorities.

As fate would have it, the young man left the shores of the country when he couldn't get justice from the courts.

The young smart Eyisi took the world by surprise in 2019 when he bagged First class honours in Law with Politics at the University of Hull.

As one destined for greatness, Noble just bagged yet another Distinction in International Commercial Law.

Celebrating his latest achievement on his Facebook page, he wrote:

"It’s not coincidence and it’s not luck. I know it comes from above. I’ve got miracles, a million little miracles’.

"This one feels different for so many reasons, one of which was becoming a dad to Chimdaalu, having to do three jobs while attending my lectures and studying and being a husband to my beautiful wife. But finally, thank God it ended with praise.

"I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who made this possible, from my family to my mentors. I appreciate you all a lot.

"I’ve embarked on a different journey now as I wait to do my PhD and I hope you’ll be kind enough to follow me on @noblenigeriaorg as we try to build a Nigeria that we all can be proud of and call ours", he added.
#distinction #mastersdegree #nobleeyisi #noblenigeriaorg

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010410138988

He is from Nigeria where innocent people are put behind bars; where flag waving separatists are branded terrorists.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by queenjoseph(f): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

They will be looking for women to sleep with.

When she finally agrees, they said she should not get married but should be stoned.

But they will not leave women alone.

If a woman does not agree to sleep with them,it is a problem to them.

If she agrees,it is a problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence / Students Wear Ankara As School Uniforms In Anambra - Twitter User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.