Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK (54830 Views)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant / Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by mekuso89(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Mbaku:

Old news or not... celebrate with him.. is that too much to ask??
Not really
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2021
Congrats to him.

richmondefosa:
shocked

He was impeached by the students rep council and suspended by the uni.

The same people he was fighting for did not stand by him.
That's terrible.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Baronnaire: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2021
Samfloxin:
It is in his blood. His mom, Prof. Joy Eyisi taught me in Unizik , a very intelligent and meticulous lecturer. She herself was also persecuted in Unizik until she left for University of Abuja. Congratulations my brother.
IGBO NWERE MMADU !!!!
IGBO AMAKA !!!!!

Yeah, I remember her, fair and beautiful with a nice accent. She taught GS 101 Use of English. Oh, those days in warehouse perm-site...
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Samfloxin:
It is in his blood. His mom, Prof. Joy Eyisi taught me in Unizik , a very intelligent and meticulous lecturer. She herself was also persecuted in Unizik until she left for University of Abuja. Congratulations my brother.
IGBO NWERE MMADU !!!!
IGBO AMAKA !!!!!
I think the mom, Prof. Joy Eyisi is DVC at NOUN
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by IkemChris(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
NWA Prof. Joy Eyisi congratulations
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Tinyemeka(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
NoApology:
Suspended UNIZIK SUG President Graduates With 1st Class In The UK

Former UNIZIK SUG President suspended for 'questioning the status quo' graduates with Distinction in UK

Lines are certainly falling in pleasant places for Mr. Noble Eyisi, a one time President, Students Union Government of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.

Mr. Eyisi became popular following his ordeal with UNIZIK Authorities in 2015 for questioning what he perceived as unjust financial burden placed on students of the institution by the Management as at the time he held sway as SUG President.

He was impeached by the Students Representative Council of the institution on the instances of the Management and was later suspended by same University authorities.

As fate would have it, the young man left the shores of the country when he couldn't get justice from the courts.

The young smart Eyisi took the world by surprise in 2019 when he bagged First class honours in Law with Politics at the University of Hull.

As one destined for greatness, Noble just bagged yet another Distinction in International Commercial Law.

Celebrating his latest achievement on his Facebook page, he wrote:

"It’s not coincidence and it’s not luck. I know it comes from above. I’ve got miracles, a million little miracles’.

"This one feels different for so many reasons, one of which was becoming a dad to Chimdaalu, having to do three jobs while attending my lectures and studying and being a husband to my beautiful wife. But finally, thank God it ended with praise.

"I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who made this possible, from my family to my mentors. I appreciate you all a lot.

"I’ve embarked on a different journey now as I wait to do my PhD and I hope you’ll be kind enough to follow me on @noblenigeriaorg as we try to build a Nigeria that we all can be proud of and call ours", he added.
#distinction #mastersdegree #nobleeyisi #noblenigeriaorg

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010410138988

Wait!

Is his mom Dr Joy Eyisi?! smiley

Edit:
Oh. I see she's a Prof now.
Wish them all the best. smiley
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by sharone21(f): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

I'm deeply sorry for your loss. Advice young girls around you not to throw their destinies to dogs by sleeping with a men who isn't their husband.

1st advice your sisters...

For your mental health, the earlier u stop this nonsense of castigating Naija girls the better for u...

Other Africans who don't have hardworking babes like Nigerians ladies no go destroy internet with their rants, na people like una wen no even achieve...broke asses they lament up and down.

Anything u want as a change, start with yourself and sisters... Go and first marry those girls u disvirgined so others can follow likewise then we will have lesser people who are "pots" trying to castigate Naija ladies that they disvirgined...

Also, get busy with good stuffs....
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Tinyemeka(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Baronnaire:

Yeah, I remember her, fair and beautiful with a nice accent. She taught GS 101 Use of English. Oh, those days in warehouse perm-site...

Great Zikite! smiley

Warehouse tins. LOL.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by richmondefosa(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

bet one million naira you are a yoruba ! please what is wrong with you people

Bold of you to come on a faceless (anonymous) forum and say that I’m Yoruba. I assure you, if you place that bet, you’ll lose overwhelmingly.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Henix(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Son of Prof Joy Eyisi of English department, Unizik
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by abysirius(m): 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Deuteronomy 22: 13.
If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Notice the word EVIL
This is not the goodnews.. No matter the mistake u have made, wen u find Christ and go to Him he will not cast you out (this is the goodnews) message that He wants us to share with the world.

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by richmondefosa(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
obstead200:
forget long story.

Am sure he was impeached and suspended for stealing student funds. He used it to travel abroad and start his life at the expense of others.

We Nigerians know how to paint demons into saints

The initial post didn’t suggest so.
If he stole students funds and was impeached and expelled as you claim, why wasn’t he prosecuted?
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Tinyemeka(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Religion is what has kept some countries in terms of physical development. But I tell this day, God has a place for those who serve him diligently.

God wants a woman to be with one man. She is given the power to choose.

She's to be wise and keep her self to build her home.
A foolish WOMAN has slept with more one man. She's a curse to her children:born and unborn.

Forgiveness.

Fortunately, you're a mere mortal and not God.

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by 21million(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Prof Joy Eyisis was my Gs 101 lecturer in 1997, beautifuland calm lady
Samfloxin:
IGBO NWERE MMADU !!!!
IGBO AMAKA !!!!!
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by dreyboard(m): 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sirsesan:

The problem with this kind of thinking is that, it is from people that lived about 4000 years ago
Maybe you are right though, but if all men are going for virgin, who will marry those that got raped in their childhood days?, If those ladies are keeping their virginity, then our elders of the same gender should refrain from raping a minor again.

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Akabuking: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
NoApology:
Suspended UNIZIK SUG President Graduates With 1st Class In The UK

Former UNIZIK SUG President suspended for 'questioning the status quo' graduates with Distinction in UK

Lines are certainly falling in pleasant places for Mr. Noble Eyisi, a one time President, Students Union Government of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.

Mr. Eyisi became popular following his ordeal with UNIZIK Authorities in 2015 for questioning what he perceived as unjust financial burden placed on students of the institution by the Management as at the time he held sway as SUG President.

He was impeached by the Students Representative Council of the institution on the instances of the Management and was later suspended by same University authorities.

As fate would have it, the young man left the shores of the country when he couldn't get justice from the courts.

The young smart Eyisi took the world by surprise in 2019 when he bagged First class honours in Law with Politics at the University of Hull.

As one destined for greatness, Noble just bagged yet another Distinction in International Commercial Law.

Celebrating his latest achievement on his Facebook page, he wrote:

"It’s not coincidence and it’s not luck. I know it comes from above. I’ve got miracles, a million little miracles’.

"This one feels different for so many reasons, one of which was becoming a dad to Chimdaalu, having to do three jobs while attending my lectures and studying and being a husband to my beautiful wife. But finally, thank God it ended with praise.

"I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who made this possible, from my family to my mentors. I appreciate you all a lot.

"I’ve embarked on a different journey now as I wait to do my PhD and I hope you’ll be kind enough to follow me on @noblenigeriaorg as we try to build a Nigeria that we all can be proud of and call ours", he added.
#distinction #mastersdegree #nobleeyisi #noblenigeriaorg

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010410138988
And someone will tell me that this country is not a dream killer?? he was expelled just because he questioned their brutal financial levies?? the same set of students he was fighting for were used to oust him. in Nigeria institutions you pay faculty, departmental dues twice. our problem is just endless.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by BigBashiru: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
kramer:

Interesting.. you only hear things like this from African people, yet the continent remains the poorest, illiterate and backward thinking continent on this planet.

Whereas countries that promote equality and sexual liberation are the most advanced and forward thinking countries... Why is that so? Are they cursed?

the continent is made poor by European colonization and invasion.... Lybia at a point was more developed than UK and France and Germany and many parts of USA but they were invaded and bombed which made them poor again. you are mentally enslaved to the white man who has enslaved ur mind thru their media.... Africa better than western Europe and blacks are better and more forward thinking than whites - that's for sure!
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Pascaldebravoo: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

If you are the child of a poor man, mind your business in school because if push comes to shove, the world will move on and you will find yourself in the middle of nothingness. Tend to your books and leave. Even the courts could not grant him justice

The guy got expelled and traveled out. If you get expelled, do you have the funds to travel out?

Sometimes, we need to mind the business that pays us.

Although u are right to an extent, nevertheless, it's this kind of mindset that kept us where we are as a nation. Everyone wants to play safe nobody wants to speak out against injustice in the land. Now tell me how a nation like that will ever move forward.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
nurain150:

So he ate the fruit of his mum.
Lol… cheesy
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

If you are the child of a poor man, mind your business in school because if push comes to shove, the world will move on and you will find yourself in the middle of nothingness. Tend to your books and leave. Even the courts could not grant him justice

The guy got expelled and travelled out. If you get expelled, do you have the funds to travel out?

His mum’s tenure as HOD in that school was marred by corruption!! A lot of students in her dept found it difficult to graduate because of the levy she puts here and there. Dig deeper into that name and you’ll know more. I left the school long ago but I won’t be surprised if she was using this son to fight a fight. That woman was horrible

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Taku555(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Samfloxin:
IGBO NWERE MMADU !!!!
IGBO AMAKA !!!!!
Well said! I know his mother and we are in the same association. A very brilliant scholar. She has written numerous books.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Elsueno: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
kramer:

Oh no my friend, you're the one who needs to change your circle of backward thinking friends and, if possible, your continent.

Sorry, but dats impossible, I really do not care who people choose to have a relationship with nor would I stop them. But personally, I will never conform to this aspect of "civilised/woke" society. Once u comprised on ur standard, next u will go lower to transgender, same sex & non-binary. I do not wish to walk dat path, so gudluck to u guys grin
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Caleb91(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
My advice to young leaders is this. For your light to keep shining, For your glory to keep shining and for you to move higher in life , listen to this -
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
motivation coming from a product of truth or dare
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by caracas: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

1. Men are the donors. Women are the receivers. Once a cup is bad, whatever you pour in it becomes bad. A deflowered woman is a bad cup.
2. THEY are not cursed. SHE is cursed if she didn't end up marrying him.
This is why a woman must be wise enough to close her legs until she finds the man who will open it and be the new cover.
NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin . She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
You my friend is the originator of the most senseless, daftest, stewpid n meaning less post on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

The guy got expelled and travelled out. If you get expelled, do you have the funds to travel out?

WORDS ON MARBLE

Sunday rice and stew plus 1 big Chivita juice for you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by nurain150(m): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
AdaNri1:
Lol… cheesy
Same thing is happening here too. Her kid is in year one, I don't know how she will say mummy I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Munzy14(m): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

Exactly...If not for his rich parents, he would av been something else..

Unizik corrupt senate frustrated him, even when his mom is a big staff of the institution.

The university love to pocket SUG, but noble refused..And that was how his problems started.

Remembered how they intentionally removed my guy's name from SUG presdo contest just because he is a radical and was the popular candidate to beat.

Corruption in Nigeria started from educational environments...

Most lecturers in Nigeria are something else.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See My Jamb Result (screenshot) / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.