Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK (54819 Views)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant / Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension (2) (3) (4)

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by kramer: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
BigBashiru:

"Prime minister Maiga says French troops created an enclave in northern Mali, and handed it over to ‘terrorist group’ Ansar al-Din."

This goes against the mandate of the french soldiers you white man worshipper.

"Mali’s Prime Minister Choguel Kokalla Maiga has told the Russian media he has evidence that France has been training “terrorist” groups operating in the West African country."

@ Fake news It is fake news for Public and International Relations to justify their continued presence in Mali... How can they have killed a terrorist leader when French troops are actively training terrorists? Why didnt they kill him since 2012 and its now russian paramilitaries (mercenaries) have been invited that they are killing him?

You know what? You are a white worshipper and you have won the argument.... thanks. bye.

The same Maiga that is begging France to stay and accusing France of abandoning them? or is this fake news too?

https://www.africanews.com/amp/2021/09/26/mali-pm-accuses-france-of-abandonment-over-troop-drawdown/

You're a Hypocrite! Racist! And a Beer Parlour Rumour Monger. Bye kiss
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by BigBashiru: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
kramer:

The same Maiga that is begging France to stay and accusing France of abandoning them? or is this fake news too?

https://www.africanews.com/amp/2021/09/26/mali-pm-accuses-france-of-abandonment-over-troop-drawdown/

You're a Hypocrite! Racist! And a Beer Parlour Rumour Monger. Bye kiss

Maigas begging them to stay is just for political correctness. In politics you have to appear friendly to everyone including your enemies.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Munzy14(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
AdaNri1:
I’m not surprised. A lot of those lecturers disliked what she did back then. Esp the fact that she wasn’t bringing that money to the dept.
I don't know of other schools, but you see unizik, I smh for their lecturers..Sabo plenty there.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by obstead200(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
richmondefosa:

The initial post didn’t suggest so.
If he stole students funds and was impeached and expelled as you claim, why wasn’t he prosecuted?
because we don't like following issues to a conclusion in Nigeria.
I am in the education system. These days, except an SUG official actually act in a way that leads to a significant uprising, school management generally ignore all their antics. No one feels threatened in the very least.

Trust me, go and research. That guy must have committed to warrant his impeachment and all that
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Jdbrasco2: 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
kramer:

Interesting.. you only hear things like this from African people, yet the continent remains the poorest, illiterate and backward thinking continent on this planet.

Whereas countries that promote equality and sexual liberation are the most advanced and forward thinking countries... Why is that so? Are they cursed?
How is marriage working out the so called sexually liberated countries? Must you copy all white peoples lifestyle?
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by jimcaddy(m): 12:41am On Nov 01, 2021
That's what Naija does to you. Nigeria makes you dull. Nigeria makes you a nonentity. Nigeria makes you think you are not good enough for anything, or you cannot amount to anything in life. But just travel out of the country, you will see that things are working. You go to school, you read, you pass. They make learning so easy. Many people who finished with poor grades in Nigerian universities travelled abroad and ended up with distinction. Are you saying that the educational system in Nigeria is of higher standard than the ones abroad? We just like to make things so difficult for ourselves in Nigeria. Nigeria is just a weirdo.. Sometimes I ask myself why was I born a Nigerian.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by ddeola: 2:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Correct guy, na so d demons for Naija universities dey waste talent.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by obstead200(m): 3:37am On Nov 21, 2021
richmondefosa:

The initial post didn’t suggest so.
If he stole students funds and was impeached and expelled as you claim, why wasn’t he prosecuted?
u know how the judicial system works.....and sometimes it is better to avoid litigation and quietly sack the culprit.
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Faprado: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sweetpink:

Who will marry all the ones you “disvirgined”?
Good question

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence / Students Wear Ankara As School Uniforms In Anambra - Twitter User Claims