Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage (7648 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Alusiizizi(m): 4:56am On Oct 31, 2021
Debbe:
I dONT KNOW WHY MEN ARE LIke this

Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Stevyne: 5:19am On Oct 31, 2021
Bimpe29:
Let him disappear into the thin air as he is not the lucky guy.
Mr Right is on the way sis.
Lucky guy indeed!!!

Like say the Debby na virgin.
Omo make we hear word, you no wan Bleep u enter relationship. They find no sex till marriage.

4 Likes

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by InvestorRicky(m): 6:28am On Oct 31, 2021
Vanilla4:
You have to leave girl, there should be mutual understanding between partners.

Its very rare seeing a NL female moniker commenting reasonably on issues lyk this. Are u truly a girl?

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by lilvicky68(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Lol,,,, you mentioned yourself with one moniker & answer with another. All to sell yourself to OP. We don tey for NL, no mind the day we registered these monikers o.
Una problem for nairaland na too much sense grin
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Pat081: 7:07am On Oct 31, 2021
silvoclaira:

Dont be evasive. "He dumped you"

Are you a virgin

You say men??

hmm mm mm maybe the place is well and she don't want the guy to know b4 marriage

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Vanilla4(f): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2021
InvestorRicky:

Its very rare seeing a NL female moniker commenting reasonably on issues lyk this. Are u truly a girl?
What a question, I am.

And don't go into that crazy gender stuff, I'm aware there are many of them but I know two of 'em are the real deal (male and female), I'm not tryna judge. Let's not talk about it please.
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by 4ckyou: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So because she is 38 and 40 is around the corner, she shouldn't have desires and standards of her own?. undecided

Because she is 38, she should open up for anything to throts her way resembling a dick because 40 is around the corner? undecided

Because she is 38 and 40 is around the corner, desperation should cause her to seize as a human and instead walk around with shame? undecided

If your very own sister was also 38 and unmarried, would you also enjoy having your friends speak of her as the wide-borehole desperate for marriage willing to open up at the mention of the phrase " I go marry you"? undecided

oh really, I made her understand that am a sexual man from the beginning, she should have told me about her age but no she rather lie about it from the start.
a relationship that begins with a lie what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by takimsipho(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So because she is 38 and 40 is around the corner, she shouldn't have desires and standards of her own?. undecided

Because she is 38, she should open up for anything to throts her way resembling a dick because 40 is around the corner? undecided

Because she is 38 and 40 is around the corner, desperation should cause her to seize as a human and instead walk around with shame? undecided

If your very own sister was also 38 and unmarried, would you also enjoy having your friends speak of her as the wide-borehole desperate for marriage willing to open up at the mention of the phrase " I go marry you"? undecided
Guy wetin be your own sef. Why na to defend women be the matter wey you carry for head. Abi you be white knight? If you live your life by women's standards then be careful. Nobody is a saint or angel
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by espn(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2021
Vanilla4:
You have to leave girl, there should be mutual understanding between partners.
leave? Someone already dumped...
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Laturuturu: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Babe pls kindly look for a Simpson
See all this Red pillars don woke.

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by here: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2021
I don’t understand this
How long did you date that you claim he dumped you
Did you both discuss and agree this from day one when you both agreed to date that no s*x and now he wants it or what?
There is no write or wrong in a relationship
It involves 2 to agree and no decision should be forced on the other. He wants you don’t so move on to your next as am sure he will and you both will be happy.
Don’t see the reason for “men” in your post. If men are so bad, well stay off completely and create a thread for that so we celebrate it
Also for the guys saying women…let me not assume everyone is so bitter at other gender yet every weekend marriages are happening. Where do these ones find themselves?
State your relationship criteria from day one and if your toaster can’t deal move on to next and if you can’t find your spec become a nun or stay happy choosing. We don’t care what your opinion is of the other gender

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by oyatz(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Sex is strictly for your husband, don't open leg for some yeye boyfriend, its not worth it.Let him leave,the deserving one will come your way.

Well, this may be appropriate if she hasn't been having sex with other guys before (i.e virgin).

For a girl that has been Bleep in different styles by different guys to be insisting on 'no sex before marriage' for the husband-to-be look funny to me...if after 24 months of no-sex courtship, the husband now enter the womanliness on the wedding day, only to discover an over used puuusy, what and how do you expect him to feel?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2021
oyatz:

Well, this may be appropriate if she hasn't been having sex with other guys before (i.e virgin).

For a girl that has been Bleep in different styles by different guys to be insisting on 'no sex before marriage' for the husband-to-be look funny to me...if after 24 months of no-sex courtship, the husband now enter the womanliness on the wedding day, only to discover an over used puuusy, what and how do you expect him to feel?
If she had sex before and she gave her life to Christ,that automatically makes her a new creature and a virgin before Christ, so she has the right to say no to premarital sex.

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by shege45: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Debbe:
lol just find someone who can wait or stay single.
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by TheManOfTheYear: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
If she had sex before and she gave her life to Christ,that automatically makes her a new creature and a virgin before Christ, so she has the right to say no to premarital sex.
I hope her pussy will also be a new creature.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
TheManOfTheYear:
I hope her pussy will also be a new creature.
very important angry grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I can take it up from where he stopped if you're a virgin & keep to your decision. If you aren't, I no fit o. Check my recent post to know why I can't dare going into such r/ship.
undecided
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Debbe:
undecided
You gree?
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You gree?
hmmm
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Debbe:
hmmm

Good girl, lemme DM you then.
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Malawian(m): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Sex is strictly for your husband, don't open leg for some yeye boyfriend, its not worth it.Let him leave,the deserving one will come your way.
Money is strictly for your wife, don't open wallet for any yeye girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by bepositive11: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Qatar2022:

Why will you go into a relationship when you know you don't want sex, better stay on your own instead of tying another woman son down

OP made a good point. The hypocrisy of some men wanting to marry virgins yet disagreeing to be in a relationship with a woman who wants to wait till marriage

Some of those men even disvirgin the woman then move on to another

2 Likes

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by bepositive11: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Op, you think the man is stupid? No he's not. He's a wise man.
You want to say no to sex with while you spread you smelly pvssy to other men when kongi hold you?
Who do you think you're fooling?
I blame him too sha. He should have looked for a virgin girl.
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

How many women have be disvirgined and dumped?
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Kennyprince: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Debbe:

Who does that in the 21st century.

Women are wicked
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by toujurs: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Debbe:
You made a decision, but you didn't see a problem in it, now he made his, as well. You are now crying foul. Why are you this manipulative and selfish, you want to collect but you don't want to drop something. No be juju be that Move on, What's with the sad face .

3 Likes

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by toujurs: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Malawian:

Money is strictly for your wife, don't open wallet for any yeye girlfriend.
grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Qatar2022: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
bepositive11:

OP made a good point. The hypocrisy of some men wanting to marry virgins yet disagreeing to be in a relationship with a woman who wants to wait till marriage

Some of those men even disvirgin the woman then move on to another
This is not a valid point my friend, stay on your own if you don't want sex in a relationship, you don't want to give him sex but you will ask him for money

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by sexzymagic(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Debbe:

Are you a virgin ?
If you're not a virgin and you told him no sex, it means you are a heartless somebody
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
takimsipho:
Guy wetin be your own sef. Why na to defend women be the matter wey you carry for head. Abi you be white knight? If you live your life by women's standards then be careful. Nobody is a saint or angel
I am not simply for defending women as you chose to see it. But instead for standing up for commonsense
aka wisdom, something majority of you are strangers to. undecided
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
4ckyou:
oh really, I made her understand that am a sexual man from the beginning, she should have told me about her age but no she rather lie about it from the start.
a relationship that begins with a lie what do you expect?
If the lie is really really you are wrought about why didn't you simply end it at that? Why the statement about a 38-year old woman has no right to have standards and desires? undecided

The lack of wisdom among so-called Nigerian men is severely alarming! undecided

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Farfalla(f): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
This one the OP is being bashed left, right and centre, I thought she'd be you boys' dream girl? A non-olosho, non-ashawo?

1. A girl decides not to sleep with men before marriage - a problem to the "logical" and "intelligent" gender.

2. A girl decides to have sex with men before marriage - a problem to the "logical" and "intelligent" gender.

Can you "logical" fellows decide what you want? Do you want;
A. Girls who open legs, or
B. Girls who don't?

Your response concerning the matter will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by milliondollas(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Go back to your first guy, that where you belong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Cheat On A Boyfriend / LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (pics) / How To Make A Girl Spend On You..(principles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.