Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage (7658 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Farfalla(f): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The lack of wisdom among so-called Nigerian men is severely alarming! undecided

Na today?
You'll see him elsewhere referring to himself as "logical".

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by milliondollas(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Deborah Deborah Deborah how many time did I call you, go back to your first guy stop wasting your time
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by 4ckyou: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If the lie is really really you are wrought about why didn't you simply end it at that? Why the statement about a 38-year old woman has no right to have standards and desires? undecided

The lack of wisdom among so-called Nigerian men is severely alarming! undecided

it didn't happen to me, am just having fun, you take life too serious, take a chill pill.

plus you that have abundant wisdom i hope you are a billionaire already.

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
4ckyou:
it didn't happen to me, am just having fun, you take life too serious, take a chill pill.

plus you that have abundant wisdom i hope you are a billionaire already.
I take life seriously because way too many people take it for a joke, leaving us with what we have today particularly in Nigeria. undecided

Having abundant wisdom does not need to translate to abundant wealth. In fact most of the wisest out there shun wealth and all the other things because they realize you don't need it all to enjoy the best of life. You just need enough to help you accomplish what you want to when you want to. undecided
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Bahamas95(m): 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
I will break up with any girl that tells me that rubbish!

I can't buy suya without tasting it.....Marriage is not what you foolishly rush into. I wanna know the shape of the kondus, colour, kinda juice it produce etc. If it does not meet my requirement I jakpa.
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by bepositive11: 1:52am On Nov 01, 2021
Qatar2022:

This is not a valid point my friend, stay on your own if you don't want sex in a relationship, you don't want to give him sex but you will ask him for money

I was just trying to say that some men say that they will only marry a virgin yet they won't agree to have a relationship without sex. Those men have disvirgined many women and dumped them because they later found out that they weren't compatible

I'm not against sex in a relationship between 2 grown adults capable of handling the consequences if it's outside marriage like the risk of pregnancy. But I am against men who demand virgins for marriage yet disvirgin and dump women - using them and taking advantage of them

Sex clouds our judgement. When there's sex involved, it's easy to overlook flaws and incompatibility that's why I'm saying that it's better to determine whether you are both compatible before jumping into sex and wasting each other's time

2 Likes

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Bigpapi: 3:01am On Nov 01, 2021
Debbe:
I dONT KNOW WHY MEN ARE LIke this

M.U.M.U

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2021
@Debbe, check your inbox.
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Jflex07(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Because you have nothing else to offer in the relationship.
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by muheeb01(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2021
There's no big deal in your decision only if you're a Virgin
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2021
your support is gratifying.
Thank you all for your support
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by kkins25(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I thought chastity is the cure to 'use and dump?' Oh, my bad. grin He only dumped you ni. Use no dey there. Ehnnnn. The pain shouldn't hurt as much then, amiright? Na only one KO you get, you no chop the two-course breakfast of smashing and running. Lmaoooo. You still got dumped despite maintaining chastity.

Why are men like what? undecided undecided

You choose to not have sex before marriage yet you don't know the kind of people to not roll with? Or the values to stick to?

Christians by proxy.

They have not started dumping you at all with your mentality. Keep at it.

Or you're just some jobless troll sef. Mtcheeewww.
u sure say u no b red piller
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
kkins25:
u sure say u no b red piller

It is because it's 'you' and that's why I'm saying this: I could care less how anybody understands my comment(s). Whether they think I'm male or pro-male or that I'm a bitter prostitute or mother of four or a secondary school kid still dependent on pocket monies. I don't care.

Any lady that still believes in using and dumping when it comes to sex and relationships should go right ahead thinking so, I'll help her believe the same thing and tell her what she wants to hear. What the men will tell her.

Someone suggested chastity as the cure for the 'use and dump' actions of men. Now that this op has practiced chastity, has it preventing her feelings of being dumped? The lot of them don't get it that it's not about how much or less sex you have if you aren't taking hold of your autonomy and agency when it comes to men. Withholding sex because you want a man to stick to you, and giving into sex for the same reason are both from a flawed foundation.

The op believed the guy dumped her because of 'no sex' then she'll prolly go on to date another guy and have sex with him, if they break up again, she'll still believe that one used and dumped her. Instead of addressing her whole mentality around sex.

If she was a practicing Christian in full, this topic wouldn't even be a thing at all. People will pick bits of the Bible that relates to sex, love, marriage and try to apply it to secular scenarios.

The fact that she's feeling hurt over her decision to remain a virgin shows it's not a decision she made of herself. She's one because it's expected of her and 'that's what the Bible say.' The Bible also asked unmarried women to focus on things of the Lord, so why is she bothered about the current dynamics of social datings? I'm not holding brief for such here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:
if she was a practicing Christian in full, this topic wouldn't even be a thing at all. People will pick bits of the Bible that relates to sex, love, marriage and try to apply it to secular scenarios.

The fact that she's feeling hurt over her decision to remain a virgin shows it's not a decision she made of herself. She's one because it's expected of her and 'that's what the Bible say.' The Bible also asked unmarried women to focus on things of the Lord, so why is she bothered about the current dynamics of social datings? I'm not holding brief for such here.
God never said Christian ladies should only focus on the "things of the Lord". They too can marry and hence should date around to find that one they desire to be married to. undecided
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God never said Christian ladies should only focus on the "things of the Lord". They too can marry and hence should date around to find that one they desire to be married to. undecided

But they can and should focus on things of the Lord, right? And obeying Him, following his commandments and principles should take precinct over their lives and therefore drive their decisions? Caring about what some unbelieving dude wants and do is trivial compared to the responsibilities and requirements of a Christian. They are worlds and everything apart. That's my point.
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:
But they can and should focus on things of the Lord, right? And obeying Him, following his commandments and principles should take precinct over their lives and therefore drive their decisions? Caring about what some unbelieving dude wants and do is trivial compared to the responsibilities and requirements of a Christian. They are worlds and everything apart. That's my point.
The "things of the Lord" has to do what living life in submission to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

The one law which states something similar to loving one's neighbor as one loves self also extends to even the unbelievers she choses to date or be friends with.Should she chose him for a husband in the end, the same Christian living is expected of her still. God did not call anyone to living in seclusion or away from unbelievers. No, He sends all into the world to live as Jesus Christ did and even more. undecided
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The "things of the Lord" has to do what living life in submission to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided

The one law which states something similar to loving one's neighbor as one loves self also extends to even the unbelievers she choses to date or be friends with.Should she chose him for a husband in the end, the same Christian living is expected of her still. God did not call anyone to living in seclusion or away from unbelievers. No, He sends all into the world to live as Jesus Christ did and even more. undecided

If you are deliberately choosing to misunderstand what I'm saying or bring in things I'm not even talking about at all, that's on you.

This is strictly about dating here. If values and principles are not aligned, or even if there is a lack of agreement whatsoever or zero similarity, there I do not see the need for a relationship - with whomever of any religious leaning.

To live as a follower of Christ requires one to be fundamentally different from the rest of people in the world. As Christ Himself says his kingdom is not of this world and talks about us forsaking our fathers, mothers, sisters. You seriously interpreted that as seclusion? undecided grin From the world? That is not Him telling us to stop going to the market or relating with people, or that we should go 'dis-parent' our parents. That is the separation/secularism I'm talking about.

So how does one who doesn't know Christ want to be in a union with one who knows?

Hold on. I am not saying that cannot happen, before you go off again.

I am saying it is not ideal or recommended.

And if as a 'Christian', the OP chooses to adopt some values that are in line with what God wants and that helps them better to serve Him -- why is she wasting time, feeling sad, moping, letting some unfounded generalizations grow in her mind concerning the systems of the world (including the datings and standards, etc?)

A relationship would be better and seamless for a Christian lady to pick from a pool of like-minded people.

I do not care about whether she choose to learn anything by dating around.

I'm presupposing on the fact that she ought to know what she wants, know what is required of her, having wisdom and discernment or gifts from the Holy Spirit, have a relationship with God so much so that she bases her decisions on his Will, follow the Bible as a guard that WHEN she's ready to date and marry, she goes for what she want.

In FOCUSING on the things of the Lord, because God actually cares about our all round welfare, her relationship future is secured as well.

If you claim to be following God and you're still dating around, getting disoriented and distracted by things like 'he wants sex...I'm not ready to give in...what should I do?' then you should check the state of your relationship with Him.

The things of the Lord naturally being the focus of your life as a single person will get other areas of your life in line as well as a Christian. Academics, money... not these things ruling your life.

So I reiterate again - I find this thread point less.

If you believe you would marry from the 'world' or date from the 'world' or run around to get things right... do you.

This is my last on this.

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

1. To live as a follower of Christ requires one to be fundamentally different from the rest of people in the world. As Christ Himself says his kingdom is not of this world and talks about us forsaking our fathers, mothers, sisters. You seriously interpreted that as seclusion? undecided grin From the world? That is not Him telling us to stop going to the market or relating with people, or that we should go 'dis-parent' our parents. That is the separation/secularism I'm talking about.

2. So how does one who doesn't know Christ want to be in a union with one who knows?

Hold on. I am not saying that cannot happen, before you go off again.

I am saying it is not ideal or recommended.

3. And if as a 'Christian', the OP chooses to adopt some values that are in line with what God wants and that helps them better to serve Him -- why is she wasting time, feeling sad, moping, letting some unfounded generalizations grow in her mind concerning the systems of the world (including the datings and standards, etc?)

4. I do not care about whether she choose to learn anything by dating around.

I'm presupposing on the fact that she ought to know what she wants, know what is required of her, having wisdom and discernment or gifts from the Holy Spirit, have a relationship with God so much so that she bases her decisions on his Will, follow the Bible as a guard that WHEN she's ready to date and marry, she goes for what she want.

In FOCUSING on the things of the Lord, because God actually cares about our all round welfare, her relationship future is secured as well.

If you claim to be following God and you're still dating around, getting disoriented and distracted by things like 'he wants sex...I'm not ready to give in...what should I do?' then you should check the state of your relationship with Him.

The things of the Lord naturally being the focus of your life as a single person will get other areas of your life in line as well as a Christian. Academics, money... not these things ruling your life.

So I reiterate again - I find this thread point less.

5. If you believe you would marry from the 'world' or date from the 'world' or run around to get things right... do you.

This is my last on this.
1. I never interpreted that as seclusion either. Jesus Christ did not call us to such a life to begin with. undecided

2. The same exact way one who doesn't know Jesus Christ can be friends and best buddies with one who knows Jesus Christ. It's not that different really. undecided

3. Rejection is never easy for anyone, especially when the rejection comes as a result of wanting to do what one perceives as the "right" thing. undecided

By the way, I don't know if the OP is doing this because she harbors "Christian" beliefs. undecided

4. ROFLMAO!!!!
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
It seems you have some history with the OP or something. I can't speak much to this since I don't know her or her history except the one statement in the OP. undecided

5. Marriage,like money and academics, is indeed of this world. undecided
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Omoluabi16(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Run from kobo oh!,He will waste your time. junkie is also a freethinker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Klass99(f): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Farfalla(f): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Klass99:

Lmao grin
Shey you mah, you dey see as dem confuse die?

Very confused creatures. grin

1 Like

Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by walkingshadow911: 3:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Debbe:
bloody scammer.
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by muheeb01(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2021
E be things
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Are you a virgin?
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by hollagokay(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
YOU FORGOT TO ADD " and be collecting his money"
Qatar2022:

Why will you go into a relationship when you know you don't want sex, better stay on your own instead of trying another woman son down
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by amadaovie(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
Debbe:

Just call him and apologize to him.

Then strike a deal with him that he should not bother spending a Kobo on you till after marriage. Then get back to us.
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by efewizey(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I thought chastity is the cure to 'use and dump?' Oh, my bad. grin He only dumped you ni. Use no dey there. Ehnnnn. The pain shouldn't hurt as much then, amiright? Na only one KO you get, you no chop the two-course breakfast of smashing and running. Lmaoooo. You still got dumped despite maintaining chastity.

Why are men like what? undecided undecided

You choose to not have sex before marriage yet you don't know the kind of people to not roll with? Or the values to stick to?

Christians by proxy.

They have not started dumping you at all with your mentality. Keep at it.

Or you're just some jobless troll sef. Mtcheeewww.

Your way with words turns me on.. Nice..
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Timekeeper: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
Debbe:
who the hell are you
Don't lie, does he foots ur bill?

If yes, give him sex since there is ntn 7 can use to payback
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by stacyadams: 2:34am On Dec 12, 2021
amadaovie:

Just call him and apologize to him.

Then strike a deal with him that he should not bother spending a Kobo on you till after marriage. Then get back to us.
..them no d wan hear this one
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by cybernaut(m): 3:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Maybe you are sick and have internal sickness. Without sex no families ,no relationship and is the key of any relationship.
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Drambo: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
Good luck finding a guy that won't Bleep you if you're in a relationship grin You go remain virgin till 80 niyen
Jeon:
Take heart.. Because even though you let him sex you, he will still leave and call you a slu...

My dear keep up with the standard.. Ur match will definitely stick with you no matter the flaws.
Re: He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage by Jeon(f): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2021
Drambo:
Good luck finding a guy that won't Bleep you if you're in a relationship grin You go remain virgin till 80 niyen

hello cornhead

NOT EVERYBODY EMBRACE FORNICATION MY DEAR

IF YOU STARTED WITH SEX @TEEN NO MEANS OTHERS FoLLOW THE STEP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Strange Goat I Saw In Ijebu-ode (photo) / Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? / Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.