Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

My mother and her plenty pastors. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My mother and her plenty pastors. (35578 Views)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by efewizey(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Ejiro
Ogaga

Wher are you from exactly
Pretty funny names grin

My people. I am Efe. Proudly urhobo.

2 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by BigDawsNet: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2021
efewizey:

My people. I am Efe. Proudly urhobo.

Wow that's wonderful...I love those names
Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by Jay5mie: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:
I envy you!

wishing i had a mother who spoils me with things of god than just money/properties/fashion/parties that i wont take anywhere!

kudos to her(your mum)!! And trust me all her prayerz/intercesionz concerning your family wont be a waste *amen*

this life truly no balance

i can sell my dad to buy your mum! E beta i get 2mama than papa and mama

8 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by Imustreturn(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Always looking forward to reading your stories grin
Trust you are getting better?

Get well

1 Like

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by GboyegaD(m): 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Madam Ahnie, na dat pant vision own funny me pass. Wetin Pastor Marve drink dat morning first?

7 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by ahnie: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
GboyegaD:
Madam Ahnie, na dat pant vision own funny me pass. Wetin Pastor Marve drink dat morning first?
I was so pissed off eeh.

5 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by ahnie: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Imustreturn:
Always looking forward to reading your stories grin
Trust you are getting better?

Get well
Yeah my friend with the funny monicker.
Thanks and warmest regards to your family.

1 Like

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by Opeyemiextra(f): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mothers�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by Imustreturn(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
ahnie:

Yeah my friend with the funny monicker.
Thanks and warmest regards to your family.
angry grin you too ma'am
Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by Abalado(f): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Just like my mum too

2 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by Rimsd(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
You dey fall that woman hand ahswear, common fall you no fit, wetyn you come sabi for this life grin

2 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by wunmi590(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
ahnie:
Mothers are sweet with their little troubles.
My mum is a handful.i think I inherited my drama from her.

Gift her units,she would never use it to call you,but would flash the hell outta of life.she prefer using the units to call her various pastors holding her on a kentro level.

I could recollect vividly during the last holidays when I took my kids to visit her, Immediately she entered inside the house with her hair scattered like someone that narrowly escaped being electrocuted.

The first thing that came out from her mouth was...ehen Ejiro welcome,oya stand up make we go see my new pastor grin.
Imagine someone that just came from a journey.

I told her,I was tired,but the truth was...I wasnt tired,I just detest her dragging me round her ring of pastors.
I found out that,they ve opened account on my mother,from monies to foodstuffs...it's even a miracle she haven't used my lil nephew ogaga as seed offering.

Lol.

From your last post about ogaga, the boy nah soji guy, mum can't cheesy

1 Like

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by Princeton92(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Crazy Christian life we practice here.

2 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by Thebraveman: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hmm
Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
The Holy Spirit is your greatest companion
Candidlady:
I envy you!

wishing i had a mother who spoils me with things of god than just money/properties/fashion/parties that i wont take anywhere!

kudos to her(your mum)!! And trust me all her prayerz/intercesionz concerning your family wont be a waste *amen*

this life truly no balance

i can sell my dad to buy your mum! E beta i get 2mama than papa and mama

2 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by hupernikao: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
descarado:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's women that empower these people. Look very well at a man who is serious over church. His eye dey near the tithe and offering boxes cheesy.
A young girl will start taking prayer and church serious while in higher institution or after college.
1. Pray to get good posting, find husband, born sharp sharp, born boy for those that have problem with it, that no jezebel will see her husband, that no village people will see her family, that her husband continues to prosper irrespective of what he does for a living, that her children grow well, girls will marry good husbands, born and doing well. money for school, most importantly, that her son is a man( you know what I mean). The list is endless. They will continue till grandchildren or great grand. They no dey tire cheesy

But I noticed that at a certain time, the prayer points will shift from the husband entirely.

Shout out to all our mums. They are the real slayers and legends.

Ahnie, you got to embrace it, no running away from it cheesy cheesy

This is too myopic. NL is on internet not a village where you glorify ordinary local or community exposure.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mother just cudnt let me be...instead of her to concentrate on her own deliverance,let me concentrate on mine.

I cud hear my mum breaking inside the circle, whispering in my ear....Ejiro fall nau,you nor wan fall?

This your maale na character o.

I could remember how one pastor like that from this church that loves to fry or abii pam their hair was pushing me to fall back then but he no know sey I don root my legs enter ground finish. The guy want to use my shine to shine but, I gree-die sey e no fit happen.

7 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by Cerebellum: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
ahnie:
To be continued

Mah rest,I have not fully recovered tho,still on the process.

You're so weird
Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Why are mummies like this grin? When I was younger, my father has had his fair share of different pastors coming to our house. The man complained and complained until he got tired. He couldn’t tell the pastors to stop coming but he told my mum several times that he doesn’t want different pastors coming to his house but she never listened. It was until we moved out of our previous house and moved very far away before we stopped seeing those pastors.

My father was teasing her one time that where are her pastors grin? They no longer come since we moved far away. And my father is very happy with that. He also never invited them. He warned my mum not to invite any pastor to the new place too.

My dad didn’t like those my mum’s pastors because he felt they were after her money. She always parted with at least 5k whenever they came. The annoying thing was that my mum would always ask my dad for the money. Maybe if they came and my mum didn’t have to give them any money, he would have been ok. But that wasn’t the case. So my father didn’t like to see them in his house.

8 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by Goldentulip2: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lol I can relate tho. If anyone needs money from my mum just mention your a pastor

7 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by EJEHSON(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nothing can compare to the love of a monther, all she did, she did for love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by Subsea101: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
But Ejiro, fall for maale na! grin grin cheesy

Very funny story... I just dey laugh anyhow here

2 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by teacherbim(f): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
African mothers with Pastors grin one of my my late mom Pastor almost raped me that was when maami eyes cleared.

Oyaaa Abimbola, je ki a lo ba pastor Micheal ko she adura fun eeeeee., not known g that it was another thing on pastor Michael's mind,shior.

6 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by aypumpin123(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
This lady dey too funny...abeg where ogaga dey....you neva talk about him...I dey wait ooo...nice one madam

1 Like

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by Trumann: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stupidity can be hereditary. The OP is a notorious fool and I'm not surprised at the source of her foolishness.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by Kay25(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
yuping:
Ordinary falling down you can't how will demon run away from your body grin grin grin
Practice speaking in tongue ooo.
you don't pratice speaking in tongues u allow the utterances from the holyspirt when u are baptised of Him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by ogwoliun: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
ahnie:
I rang her back and calmly told her to go back to pastor marvellous and tell him to check his vision very well, because his vision is not visioning with my vision.

My belle ooo angry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by geechy: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Use geechy

@op

Simple to say once woman or women like you your market go sell... The pastor have their patronage from the women folk who in turn tell others and even bring their husbands, boyfriends and family....

Ask Peter and Paul
Ask wizkid
Ask ice
Ask chinyere
Ask sir shins
Ask tubaba
Ask oyedepo

Na women like them first and then introduced their friends.... Make I rest

2 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by mrksquare: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
ahnie:
Mothers are sweet with their little troubles.
My mum is a handful.i think I inherited my drama from her.

Gift her units,she would never use it to call you,but would flash the hell outta of life.she prefer using the units to call her various pastors holding her on a kentro level.

I could recollect vividly during the last holidays when I took my kids to visit her, Immediately she entered inside the house with her hair scattered like someone that narrowly escaped being electrocuted.

The first thing that came out from her mouth was...ehen Ejiro welcome,oya stand up make we go see my new pastor grin.
Imagine someone that just came from a journey.

I told her,I was tired,but the truth was...I wasnt tired,I just detest her dragging me round her ring of pastors.
I found out that,they ve opened account on my mother,from monies to foodstuffs...it's even a miracle she haven't used my lil nephew ogaga as seed offering.

Is your mum's type that Nigeria pastors like having as client. She can easily be opiumated to believe whatever they say.

I pray they do not deliver prophesy to her that will destabilize her family.

6 Likes

Re: My mother and her plenty pastors. by mrksquare: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
teacherbim:
African mothers with Pastors grin one of my my late mom Pastor almost raped me that was when maami eyes cleared.

Oyaaa Abimbola, je ki a lo ba pastor Micheal ko she adura fun eeeeee., not known g that it was another thing on pastor Michael's mind,shior.

You can imagine.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.