Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Okay - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okay (5362 Views)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okay by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
can you guess the percentage of women that got married as virgins in Nigeria,if I can guess I will say 5%,then the remaining 95% are cursed, marrying a virgin can assure you that you are the number 1 to fvck the pussy and that's the end,it is not a guarantee of good behavior or there will be no futher no 2 or no 3 to dig the pvssy, moreover I think it is strategically unwise to marry a woman that is not fully tested and proven.
Read Deuteronomy 22: 13 - 20.
Re: Okay by Babara1994(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
domwas2:
Me that is married sef I always fight to have it once a week talkless of you in relationship... Have concluded marriage is a scam since I'm benefiting nothing from a woman better to have baby mamas and do pay as you go. Thinking of divorce soon.
Wow.. interesting. How long have you been married?
Re: Okay by ultiabaz36(m): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
You are even committing adultery with pride...

Have sex with yet paid dowry of a girl....
Re: Okay by realestate99: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
lol!! your girlfriend has removed " subsidy ". Embrace konji now and stop disturbing the cyberspace.
Re: Okay by muheeb01(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
She's getting it somewhere else steady or she's no more into you
Re: Okay by alphaNomega: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
When two foolish people are in relationship, the keep sex as a priority.
A woman having sex to a man she's not married to or having a plan to marry is a foolish WOMAN who can not build her home. She has lost her glory, she's now a curse to any unsuspecting man who marries her.
Folks, NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
what of the one you disvirgin and she still fuçk another man?
Re: Okay by silibaba: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
domwas2:
Me that is married sef I always fight to have it once a week talkless of you in relationship... Have concluded marriage is a scam since I'm benefiting nothing from a woman better to have baby mamas and do pay as you go. Thinking of divorce soon.

Just pretend you don't like sex anymore, and see how your wife will be hovering around you like flies.

1 Like

Re: Okay by Jazzman01: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
Jashub:
She wants a commitment you can't give and that's marriage. So better breakup and stop wasting her biological clock

Married or not, that's how women behave. Especially African women most likely due to FGM. Many married men are facing the same issue and that's why side chicks are very common with married men.

1 Like

Re: Okay by Oglock(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Okay by domwas2(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmm I guess I should just enjoy sex outside and come home to sleep... Her head go correct.
silibaba:

Just pretend you don't like sex anymore, and see how your wife will be hovering around you like flies.

Re: Okay by domwas2(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
5 years
Babara1994:

Wow.. interesting. How long have you been married?
Re: Okay by Jeremani: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Vanilla4:
A friend of mine, she was the only one investing in the r/ship. She has emotional needs and couldn't keep up with his cold attitude. You might want to go your separate way if you both can't find it with each other.

R/ship is better if it's mutual and reciprocated from the heart.
U this girl, u always have friends wey get one similar issues with every topic.
How far which runz u dey do?
Re: Okay by Vanilla4(f): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Jeremani:

U this girl, u always have friends wey get one similar issues with every topic.
How far which runz u dey do?
Whatever that is
Re: Okay by silibaba: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
domwas2:
Hmmm I guess I should just enjoy sex outside and come home to sleep... Her head go correct.

Say no to extra-marital sex. cool
Re: Okay by bmdmix11: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Takeit2017:
Omo i don tire oo
I don't like stress at all

From three times a week it has reduced to once in a week with begging oooo.. No be juju be that

Me I go break up ooo

Already thinking of having it outside

Advice needed

from d girl u spent 100k on to this one.

i feel u just making up stories
Re: Okay by domwas2(m): 4:15am On Nov 09, 2021
I'm having no choice now, since I'm dying in silent.
silibaba:

Say no to extra-marital sex. cool
Re: Okay by silibaba: 4:36am On Nov 09, 2021
domwas2:
I'm having no choice now, since I'm dying in silent.

I feel your pain sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Very Popular handsome Nairalander And His beautiful white Girlfriend (photo) / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! / MY Girlfriend Called Me A Coward For This...( PICTURE )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.