Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) (47523 Views)

INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) / Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hmmmmmm, imagine NIGERIAN SECURITIES cannot clear armed men within FIVE MINUTES but will be forming GOD when dealing with unarmed civilians; SHAME to them

2 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by eldoradoxx: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
chrismastre5:
the smart igbos are the one you can manipulate who have forgotten their history and where they came from just because they are in foreign land. Besides not all of them Kanu was in UK if you can remember.
We are in support of anything to reign in those boys shooting guns in the East, they have turned our Ana Nna to a criminal jungle. You cannot be unleashing violence on your own towns and villages in the guise of agitation. Who told them in IPOB that they constitute the majority views on the future of Igbos. Which census did KANU and his criminal gang of fraudsters take that showed them that majority of Igbos want Biafra. If you take your sample of opinion from frustrated people, overwhelming majority from that sample group will vote for Biafra, they are the people brainwashed by KANU that are causing the conflict in the East. But if u take opinion of majority of Igbos living and thriving outside the 5 States of South Eas, am sure this sample group constitute the real majority of Igbos, this group will vote to remain in one Nigeria that works for everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Dskillful(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Do you know the rules of engagement? Exceptional places can become a target if there if firing from there.

We should just give peace a chance
Peace is priceless
Nothing good comes with war

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Dreadful: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
GenBuhari:
Waiting for IPOB e-warriors to come and tell us the 5 assailants killed are DSS agents and Fulani herdsmen.
I watched the entire video which was uploaded by Channels tv, so you don't have to.

Video started with gunfire ringing out at major cross roads at a market place which sent shoppers and traders scurrying for cover with most running into stores and buildings to lay flat on their bellies.

As shooting continued police and soldiers in full combat gear gradually took up positions all around the theatre of combat some from inside store , some behind abandoned vehicles on the road , some utilised the cover of open gutters.

The narrator stated that the gunfight lasted for at least an hour and at the end 5 gunmen lay dead, the body of least one of the dead gunmen could be seen by the foot of security personnel , be it blurred out.

Half way through the 6min:24sec clip a huge armoured military vehicle with a mounted gun on top began proceeding slowly down the road followed by a dozen combat ready soldiers on foot. Who were followed by military pick trucks full of fully armed combat ready troops.

The Commissioner of police Anambra, who himself participated in shootout spoke to channels at the scene of the incident. He said:
" From today we are going to dominate all towns and villages of Anambra state, since morning we have move through Awka, then Anusha, then Nnobi and now at Amansea. We want to give the Anambran people the confidence to come out to exercise their right to vote come 6th November. For me it was a joke because any reasonable person would not a attack a convoy like this."

I have been fearing that these crazy IPOB would draw troops into our region, today it has finally happened. We officially at the beginning of an insurgency.
Congratulations to all of you have been hailing this madness.

The chaos lawlessness and bloodbath you have been supporting is now at the doorstep of our mothers. Enjoy! angry

We don't do things the same way the zoo does.
There is a method to our madness.
Keep calm and relax, we will systematically unbundle the zoo terrorists in police and army uniform out of our land.
Save the long epistle.
Remember that Boys are armed as well!
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by onuman: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
muykem:
Kill all the IPOB miscreants.

Kill all your federal government created killer squads dispatched to the east to create mayhem.

IPOB has No Violence as motto.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Yorubaritua1ist: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
eldoradoxx:
[s] should thank Buhari for the heavy operations going on in the East. Igbos at home are fools, the smart Igbos don't live in the East. That is why the fools in the East allowed criminals take over their once beautiful streets, from IMO to Abakaliki, Anambra to Umuahia criminals with guns masquerading as IPOB have been unleashing bullets against security agencies on their own streets and towns and villages. Buhari is commended for reigning in those idiots called IPOB, ESN and UGM, he paid so much to apprehend the gang leader Kanu who was lured with dollars to Kenya not knowing he was under a complex security web of Nigerian government to lure him from UK to African, arrest and bring him back to Buhari's cage at DSS Headquarters where his Biafran country is situated now. My igbo brothers should know that we can never exit Nigeria by armed conflict as ESN IPOB has undertaken. Any Igbo man that carries gun in the East, disrupt his peoples business, education etc because he wants Biafra is a bastard and should be exterminated. Igbos have thrived outside Igbo land than in Igbo land. Every single Igbo billionaire made it outside Igbo or had to need the help of non Igbos ono way or the other to make it in life. Igbos dont have it all, we need the West, North and Niger Delta to survive actually because Igbos are everywhere in Nigeria than are other Nigerians in Igbo land. A united Nigeria would favour Igbos more. It is only frustrated Igbos that want Biafra[/s].
Focus on your useless region and tribe and leave the igbos alone.

Who are you to say what's good for igbos. Mumu, I'm sure that you are from one of the useless tribes in this country who depends on the benevolence of the igbos around her to survive

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Steve0979(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
puzzlegate:
Are you a kid ? You are urging them to come fully to fight the Government ? Do you know how many polis & Soja that have died ? Or you are deceived into thinking that Government has no casualties ? You why not go and join polis or soja if you think it's easy.
u go skool so?are sojas n polis not signed for it.so,ow is it ur business if dey die.u shud care more for ur terrorist ipob

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by onuman: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Abdul05:
Rifle shots were coming from some where,our gallant soldiers released the shells........
As the assault began,

The ipob terrorists were nowhere to be seen.

grin grin grin scampering into the trench ( Coward )

Both of you Islamic terrorists were the first to comment.

Meaning: you are among the hired propagandists of Islamists that are steering Nigeria’s government.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by puzzlegate(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
GenBuhari:
Waiting for IPOB e-warriors to come and tell us the 5 assailants killed are DSS agents and Fulani herdsmen.
I watched the entire video which was uploaded by Channels tv, so you don't have to.

Video started with gunfire ringing out at major cross roads at a market place which sent shoppers and traders scurrying for cover with most running into stores and buildings to lay flat on their bellies.

As shooting continued police and soldiers in full combat gear gradually took up positions all around the theatre of combat some from inside store , some behind abandoned vehicles on the road , some utilised the cover of open gutters.

The narrator stated that the gunfight lasted for at least an hour and at the end 5 gunmen lay dead, the body of least one of the dead gunmen could be seen by the foot of security personnel , be it blurred out.

Half way through the 6min:24sec clip a huge armoured military vehicle with a mounted gun on top began proceeding slowly down the road followed by a dozen combat ready soldiers on foot. Who were followed by military pick trucks full of fully armed combat ready troops.

The Commissioner of police Anambra, who himself participated in shootout spoke to channels at the scene of the incident. He said:
" From today we are going to dominate all towns and villages of Anambra state, since morning we have move through Awka, then Anusha, then Nnobi and now at Amansea. We want to give the Anambran people the confidence to come out to exercise their right to vote come 6th November. For me it was a joke because any reasonable person would not a attack a convoy like this."

I have been fearing that these crazy IPOB would draw troops into our region, today it has finally happened. We officially at the beginning of an insurgency.

The chaos lawlessness and bloodbath you have been supporting is now at the doorstep of our mothers. Enjoy! angry
whatever you mean has no bearing to discredit the fact that self determination is not a crime. People have died in the hands of evil ones for no offense. This has been happening and will continue to happen. In your full narration and comment, I didn't see where you blame people that brought war to a region because they demand for their right. Before now only flag and microphone, but the enemy has been out to kill them.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by engrelvis(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
GenBuhari:

yes let Dem enjoy.idiota.people sponsoring these fools r living outside d country in comfort of their homes

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Dedemworld: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
So you believe that "engagements" inside a densely populated area is tactical? There is something about you guyz that is so disgusting. Looking at that video which has already been scripted to inform you "unintelligent folks" that the commissioner" of police was involved in the crossfire.

What makes you think this wasn't a moral boosting event??....based on authenticated information that "police officers" are falling down like "flies" that touched "sniper"?

What makes you think this is not a "poorly scripted" video??

Wake up guy...and call your guyz down there and stop living in okene/IBADAN/OSHOGBO ETC and determining what is happening in the SE...

Ever since I was born, I'm seeing ur kind of mumu for the first time... God Is really wonderful. Don't worry whether it's script or not, u will die in the movie one day. And ur news would still surface on Nairaland.. brainwashed foooooool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by ignis: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
I wish they can attack bandits this way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sergio101:

Bro please quit this statement.

We are loosing men. The last thing I will do is to deny that my brother that is fighting the same course I believed in is a Fulani. Because indirectly you are attributing their death to be a mere ant wastage......... Nope, it shouldn't be like that.

They believe in the same ideology we believe(Biafra), so their death matters.

But the main thing now is that....... violence had been used and It didn't work.
I do suggest that the best option/tactics is to use the "Brain". When Brain comes into play, brightness comes into play

Say am a terrorist, I don't give a Bleep, but I won't use because of any gadammnn mouth of human being to deny my hero that departed.
one man terrorist is another man's hero

You want them to come after you ? Are you minding the foolish guy that continue to stay in denial. He may not be in SE. The situation of things now in SE cannot be wished away just because of some selfish people thinking it is only by killing the innocent people and denying them their civic rights is the only way to gain Independence.
We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Bighead9: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dreambeat:
Useless police commissioner, so you want people to come out and vote for politicians under this condition. You better ask you family members to be the first on the queue on that day. Anuohia.

No vote. A Northerner will soon rule over you as an Administrator, after Buhari declare a State of emergency in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by onuman: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
GenBuhari:

To destabilize the east, Islamists set up by fellow Islamists steering Nigeria’s government are being wasted by Nigeria’s armed forces in the east.
Continue to write your shiit to please your fellow Islamists.

PMB said he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by shugamummy: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
This your name shows you are a very stupid man. The persons who died while singing National anthem and those killed while protesting with flags where is your condemnation. Allow those who decided to defend themselves with the same tools they were killed with do so.

GenBuhari:
Your eye would soon clear fully when you understand that IPOB leadership is not going to acknowledge and honour their members who lose their life trying to carry out the orders, that they issue with themselves far away from the frontline and harms way.
I am not a believer of this agitation to secede, but it saddens me that 5 of our young men have been lured into sacrificing their lives so cheaply by a wicked dishonest cultish organisation known as IPOB.
RIP young men, may your death not be in vain if it can help wake our people up from their slumber.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sorry officer no one will want to celebrate out to vote under this commando war game.

This is very unfortunate and pls either ipob or unknown/known gunmen should stop these nonsense. I'm not happy seen these video so painful things got to these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Dreambeat: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

No vote. A Northerner will soon rule over you as an Administrator, after Buhari declare a State of emergency in Anambra.
STFU and get the f.uck out of my mention. Why don't you ask your family members to go and vote on that day.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by chrismastre5(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
eldoradoxx:
We are in support of anything to reign in those boys shooting guns in the East, they have turned our Ana Nna to a criminal jungle. You cannot be unleashing violence on your own towns and villages in the guise of agitation. Who told them in IPOB that they constitute the majority views on the future of Igbos. Which census did KANU and his criminal gang of fraudsters take that showed them that majority of Igbos want Biafra. If you take your sample of opinion from frustrated people, overwhelming majority from that sample group will vote for Biafra, they are the people brainwashed by KANU that are causing the conflict in the East. But if u take opinion of majority of Igbos living and thriving outside the 5 States of South Eas, am sure this sample group constitute the real majority of Igbos, this group will vote to remain in one Nigeria that works for everyone
oga stop ranting, you are disturbing my ear abeg u no get gist
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
This is totally a scripted shootout.
And, I don't think, the people they claimed to engage are the real UGM, maybe, they're paid UGM.

Forget the rubbish Nigerian Movie

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Dedemworld: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
OFCOURSE NA...Did you see my cry for the FULANI MISCREANTS??...Why are you zombies shouting up and down concerning the useless home video in "idemili"...??...UNA TACTICS ARE VERY SHALLOW AND EVEN A 6yrd old will known that you guyz are slow...hahahahahahaha!!

The mistake u did was when the script is been acted, u should have join the movie na, so that when we see u there we will know it's a very interesting movie.. but u hidden under bed and when everything calm down, u started forming in the mouth
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Exxentialz(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
azikiweironsi:

You want them to come after you ? Are you minding the foolish guy that continue to stay in denial. He may not be in SE. The situation of things now in SE cannot be wished away just because of some selfish people thinking it is only by killing the innocent people and denying them their civic rights is the only way to gain Independence.
We are watching.
which useless right.. you mean the one the quota system Sharia judge will overturn in the zoo court? All of you in this contraption are mad..

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by oyatz(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sergio101:

Bro please quit this statement.

We are loosing men. The last thing I will do is to deny that my brother that is fighting the same course I believed in is a Fulani. Because indirectly you are attributing their death to be a mere ant wastage......... Nope, it shouldn't be like that.

They believe in the same ideology we believe(Biafra), so their death matters.

But the main thing now is that....... violence had been used and It didn't work.
I do suggest that the best option/tactics is to use the "Brain". When Brain comes into play, brightness comes into play

Say am a terrorist, I don't give a Bleep, but I won't use because of any gadammnn mouth of human being to deny my hero that departed.
one man terrorist is another man's hero

But we keep hearing that it is the DSS officers that are killing each other in other to paint IPOB bad.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by able20(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
onuman:

Kill all your federal government created killer squads dispatched to the east to create mayhem.

IPOB has No Violence as motto.
You kids still supporting ipob did not realize that the ipob of yesterday have become a terrible Bandits and one of the created killer squads.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by onuman: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Igbos should thank Buhari for the heavy operations going on in the East. Igbos at home are fools, the smart Igbos don't live in the East. That is why the fools in the East allowed criminals take over their once beautiful streets, from IMO to Abakaliki, Anambra to Umuahia criminals with guns masquerading as IPOB have been unleashing bullets against security agencies on their own streets and towns and villages. Buhari is commended for reigning in those idiots called IPOB, ESN and UGM, he paid so much to apprehend the gang leader Kanu who was lured with dollars to Kenya not knowing he was under a complex security web of Nigerian government to lure him from UK to African, arrest and bring him back to Buhari's cage at DSS Headquarters where his Biafran country is situated now. My igbo brothers should know that we can never exit Nigeria by armed conflict as ESN IPOB has undertaken. Any Igbo man that carries gun in the East, disrupt his peoples business, education etc because he wants Biafra is a bastard and should be exterminated. Igbos have thrived outside Igbo land than in Igbo land. Every single Igbo billionaire made it outside Igbo or had to need the help of non Igbos ono way or the other to make it in life. Igbos dont have it all, we need the West, North and Niger Delta to survive actually because Igbos are everywhere in Nigeria than are other Nigerians in Igbo land. A united Nigeria would favour Igbos more. It is only frustrated Igbos that want Biafra.

Parasite. Igbos only want to live you to have your own country where you shall focus on other tribes with your hate filled brain in your new country.

No country was created by God to remain indivisible.

No saner Igbo would make Igbo land a battle field like this.

Your sympathizers of Islamic terrorists steering Nigeria’s government are responsible for the killer squads in the east.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dreadful:

We don't do things the same way the zoo does.
There is a method to our madness.
Keep calm and relax, we will systematically unbundle the zoo terrorists in police and army uniform out of our land.
Save the long epistle.
Remember that Boys are armed as well!

One of them. He perhaps not reside in SE. Continue fighting the war you cannot win. At the end of it either ways it has to be settled. But before then, so many water would have passed under the bridge.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Exxentialz(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
shugamummy:
This your name shows you are a very stupid man. The persons who died while singing National anthem and those killed while protesting with flags where is your condemnation. Allow those who decided to defend themselves with the same tools they were killed with do so.

go and acknowledge and honour your thousands of fallen soldiers being slaughtered daily in the north..
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by InvertedHammer: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
/
Too scripted for my liking.

I don't think these guys know the adrenaline rush in a battlefield. They appear to calm for this to be an impromptu attack.

/
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by oyatz(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stankovic22:
My question is why is the camera person so confident and making perfect video? I doubt if this is a drone shot because even if it is, where ever the drone operator is, some level of tension will be felt cos the sound of those guns will scare him and occasionally the video will shake... Could this be a propaganda video as always?

How do they make videos of battle fronts during wars?

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by oriyzmagold(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ahhh omoh �, childhood Police and Theif Games in Action.. gradually East is turning to the Next War zone just like it started in Maiduguri years back in 2009... cry
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Officialgarri: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
the video said 5 gunmen down but people on ground said 3, gunmen went down, many civilians down but the highest casualties were the security men
so indirectly, you are in support of the criminals.... Are you now in support of Fulani or you agree these are ESN?

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by onuman: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
azikiweironsi:

One of them. He perhaps not reside in SE. Continue fighting the war you cannot win. At the end of it either ways it has to be settled. But before then, so many water would have passed under the bridge.
And development in Nigeria through keeping Nigeria one by force is a war you can never win.

Nigeria harbors the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth. How about that?

Is it by making Igbo land a battle field that the problem of Nigeria shall get solved?

Develop more senses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.