Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) (47534 Views)

INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) / Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha / Don Unachukwu Commissions Surface Incinerator In Idemili South LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by engrfaruq(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Did i say that shooting in the market square is right

In any encounter between "BAD GUYZ and AUTHORITIES" as a basic rule of engagement it is always known that the "authorities" do not engage when they are in densely populated areas. Instead they employ means to route the "bad guyz" to areas with open terrain and then engage.

The police authorities acted a very poorly scripted "show of shame" and as such its so "tactless" and shows that all the "bravado" is baselessly foolish. HOW CAN YOU TAKE COVER FROM SO CALLED "BAD GUYZ" behind and in the midst of civilian targets.

Guy wake the FUCCCCKKKKKK up ...just as they lied at "Lekki Toll Gate" that is how they are uselessly trying to package "whatever" home video as "action film" for gullible people.

THE VIDEO has also been tendered as evidence....showing the length a useless Government will go to "fabricate" events.

remember also that the useless DSS denied going to "IGBOHOs" house ..but the same DSS later confessed to actually going there and engaging people there.

You go soon see script with your koro-koro eyes. I understand you guys are in the denial stage, and we've been there before, but now out eyes don clear.

3 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Exxentialz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lol see film, so when the engaged the gunmen they went and called journalists to cover it..���� legendary zoological Republic.. acting scripts in the market place for the gullibles...

4 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Sj11: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bro God bless you,can you believe they are shooting like that and channels TV is there covering the shooting ?Believe this Government at your own risk,This is a staged shootout and the people you saw on the floor a business people that was hiding from the bullet.

Ask them to show you one person they killed from the shootout.

All is staged bro

3 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by chrismastre5(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Did i say that shooting in the market square is right

In any encounter between "BAD GUYZ and AUTHORITIES" as a basic rule of engagement it is always known that the "authorities" do not engage when they are in densely populated areas. Instead they employ means to route the "bad guyz" to areas with open terrain and then engage.

The police authorities acted a very poorly scripted "show of shame" and as such its so "tactless" and shows that all the "bravado" is baselessly foolish. HOW CAN YOU TAKE COVER FROM SO CALLED "BAD GUYZ" behind and in the midst of civilian targets.

Guy wake the FUCCCCKKKKKK up ...just as they lied at "Lekki Toll Gate" that is how they are uselessly trying to package "whatever" home video as "action film" for gullible people.

THE VIDEO has also been tendered as evidence....showing the length a useless Government will go to "fabricate" events.

remember also that the useless DSS denied going to "IGBOHOs" house ..but the same DSS later confessed to actually going there and engaging people there.

Guy these people dont have code, they don't care if innocent people are hurt, they will even be the ones to kill innocent people and tag them as IPOB/ESN killed during exchange of fire. Take Biafran war as example,
it was said that while Biafran soldiers were facing them squarely, they turned to cillivins, killing them, bombing market places etc and all those places women and children are mostly located up to the extent of using starvation against these civilians both women and children. This is to tell you that they are not good people and they can do anything to hurt us because they see all of us as one whether you support the agitation or not.

3 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by ozoebuka1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stankovic22:
Ahead of the forthcoming election, the Nigerian army and police engaged gunmen in Idemili south in a gun duel which lasted for hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5HfvrbLjWQ
and you all want me to go and vote?

The worst is that the anambra inec office has been sending messages to people for po and Apo jobs... Their papa. grin
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Splitmind: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
muykem:
Kill all the IPOB miscreants.

We need to teach everyone from that region a serious lesson

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
GenBuhari:
Waiting for IPOB e-warriors to come and tell us the 5 assailants killed are DSS agents and Fulani herdsmen.
I watched the entire video which was uploaded by Channels tv, so you don't have to.

Video started with gunfire ringing out at major cross roads at a market place which sent shoppers and traders scurrying for cover with most running into stores and buildings to lay flat on their bellies.

As shooting continued police and soldiers in full combat gear gradually took up positions all around the theatre of combat some from inside store , some behind abandoned vehicles on the road , some utilised the cover of open gutters.

The narrator stated that the gunfight lasted for at least an hour and at the end 5 gunmen lay dead, the body of least one of the dead gunmen could be seen by the foot of security personnel , be it blurred out.

Half way through the 6min:24sec clip a huge armoured military vehicle with a mounted gun on top began proceeding slowly down the road followed by a dozen combat ready soldiers on foot. Who were followed by military pick trucks full of fully armed combat ready troops.

The Commissioner of police Anambra, who himself participated in shootout spoke to channels at the scene of the incident. He said:
" From today we are going to dominate all towns and villages of Anambra state, since morning we have move through Awka, then Anusha, then Nnobi and now at Amansea. We want to give the Anambran people the confidence to come out to exercise their right to vote come 6th November. For me it was a joke because any reasonable person would not a attack a convoy like this."

I have been fearing that these crazy IPOB would draw troops into our region, today it has finally happened. We officially at the beginning of an insurgency.
Congratulations to all of you have been hailing this madness.

The chaos lawlessness and bloodbath you have been supporting is now at the doorstep of our mothers. Enjoy! angry
I once warned of this madness they are bringing home. Now it's here with us. I just hope the little economic gains of post biafra War will not go d drains in less than 2yrs. People sit behind the comfort of their homes and keyboard to spur others into violence.

3 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by optionalY09: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
So you believe that "engagements" inside a densely populated area is tactical? There is something about you guyz that is so disgusting. Looking at that video which has already been scripted to inform you "unintelligent folks" that the commissioner" of police was involved in the crossfire.

What makes you think this wasn't a moral boosting event??....based on authenticated information that "police officers" are falling down like "flies" that touched "sniper"?

What makes you think this is not a "poorly scripted" video??

Wake up guy...and call your guyz down there and stop living in okene/IBADAN/OSHOGBO ETC and determining what is happening in the SE...

They often use channels TV for the dirty job

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by WinForever(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Let peace rain!

The most important decision to make in life!!!
... between life and death!

My advice is for you to choose Life

JESUS is Life! He is the owner of Life and gives His followers life eternal!
What are you then waiting for?

Accept Him today and become a follower of His and begin your joyful journey to eternal life in Christ.

... remember that, there is no other alternative!
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
donyfrank:

Ma mmadu emeghi ka onye Ara, umu nna ya agaghi ebunye ya oke ya.

Before they raised the dragon flag ( fire to fire), the Nigerian security were killing them with reckless abandon.
So since one can be killed even been peaceful, my dear, go all out and settle the matter once and for all.
.tankiu
find your way to Anambra and join IPOB, don't sit behind your keyboard in Lagos to ferment violence online. If you're brave enough as you claim, go and join them. Kids who know nothing about war, sit behind keyboards in faceless forums to promote violence. Go and ask people of Syria, Yemen and other war ravaged areas what life is like for them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
muykem:

Another Buhari IDIOT talking!

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Qatar2022: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
muykem:
Your generation will not know peace, I curse you and your generation

2 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
APC will win Anambra.... take it to the bank.

Una no wan get sense, we go teach una. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Thebraveman: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by treatise: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stankovic22:
Ahead of the forthcoming election, the Nigerian army and police engaged gunmen in Idemili south in a gun duel which lasted for hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5HfvrbLjWQ

Cheap PR, in a gun duel and you're standing . Are you sure the "assailants" are not ordinary and hapless igbo men?

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by ZZ22: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
SIRRITE:

U are the script writer abi? Continue supportting the known gunmen, it will soon get to ur house. M-U-M-U hypocrite
yes o they will soon reach your house and meet your mumu hypocrite fada
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Sanchez01: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stankovic22:

You sound like someone filled with hate in your heart... Mr what are you benefiting from this government? Unless you are being bank rolled by them, you shouldn't deny the fact that Nigerians have reached breakpoint whether south east, south west, south south or North Central... Last time I checked only northerners are doing suffering and smiling with this government
Hate? All I feel for you bunch of idiots at this point is nothing but pity. You fetched ants-infested firewood from the farm. It is high time you all faced the consequences.

Shey Kanu was your lord and saviour?
And IPOB the group to speedy bring Biafra?

The country has no doubt reached its breaking point but there is no denying that IPOB and Kanu will bring nothing but death and destruction on their own people long before this miserable country breaks. This is the consequence of letting an unlettered miscreant a supreme leader or whatever that means.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by iyke2frankeze: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
GenBuhari:
Waiting for IPOB e-warriors to come and tell us the 5 assailants killed are DSS agents and Fulani herdsmen.
I watched the entire video which was uploaded by Channels tv, so you don't have to.

Video started with gunfire ringing out at major cross roads at a market place which sent shoppers and traders scurrying for cover with most running into stores and buildings to lay flat on their bellies.

As shooting continued police and soldiers in full combat gear gradually took up positions all around the theatre of combat some from inside store , some behind abandoned vehicles on the road , some utilised the cover of open gutters.

The narrator stated that the gunfight lasted for at least an hour and at the end 5 gunmen lay dead, the body of least one of the dead gunmen could be seen by the foot of security personnel , be it blurred out.

Half way through the 6min:24sec clip a huge armoured military vehicle with a mounted gun on top began proceeding slowly down the road followed by a dozen combat ready soldiers on foot. Who were followed by military pick trucks full of fully armed combat ready troops.

The Commissioner of police Anambra, who himself participated in shootout spoke to channels at the scene of the incident. He said:
" From today we are going to dominate all towns and villages of Anambra state, since morning we have move through Awka, then Anusha, then Nnobi and now at Amansea. We want to give the Anambran people the confidence to come out to exercise their right to vote come 6th November. For me it was a joke because any reasonable person would not a attack a convoy like this."

I have been fearing that these crazy IPOB would draw troops into our region, today it has finally happened. We officially at the beginning of an insurgency.
Congratulations to all of you have been hailing this madness.

The chaos lawlessness and bloodbath you have been supporting is now at the doorstep of our mothers. Enjoy! angry

share the acclaimed vidoe showing the faces of the assailants. When we lay claims, we share the videos, so share a video showing their faces.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Amalekki: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
NO MODERATORS? NAIRALAND?
From the owner to everyone involved in running this platform, it will get to your chapter one day and you will render account.
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Kayodeblaze(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
I don't get this... How come the camera man was everywhere? Or bullet no dey reach hin own side? Even showing us Angle coverage.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Sanchez01: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
franciskaine:
I once warned of this madness they are bringing home. Now it's here with us. I just hope the little economic gains of post biafra War will not go d drains in less than 2yrs. People sit behind the comfort of their homes and keyboard to spur others into violence.
They are already sitting at home almost every week and itching to flex their muscle of their own people. The IPOB is effortlessly helping the despotic government of Buhari decimate and wreak havoc on the South East. It is a good move indeed. The IPOB should continue purging its people.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Nightalan: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
chrismastre5:
Guy these people dont have code, they don't care if innocent people are hurt, they will even be the ones to kill innocent people and tag them as IPOB/ESN killed during exchange of fire. Take Biafran war as example,
it was said that while Biafran soldiers were facing them squarely, they turned to cillivins, killing them, bombing market places etc and all those places women and children are mostly located up to the extent of using starvation against these civilians both women and children. This is to tell you that they are not good people and they can do anything to hurt us because they see all of us as one whether you support the agitation or not.
The way you Igbos are indoctrinated with hate from birth, fed with lies and easily brainwashed is frightening.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
franciskaine:
find your way to Anambra and join IPOB, don't sit behind your keyboard in Lagos to ferment violence online. If you're brave enough as you claim, go and join them. Kids who know nothing about war, sit behind keyboards in faceless forums to promote violence. Go and ask people of Syria, Yemen and other war ravaged areas what life is like for them.

The WAR came to our land when your TERRORIST FULANI herdsmen entered our farmlands and started raping, maiming and killing our women, men and children. So, please do NOT indulge in revisionist history and STOP parroting Fulani Government of Nigeria's (FGN) false narrative.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hahaha. The steady shots sounds is even doctored

Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Exxentialz(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please mind your business and the problem for us.always sounding like you care.. abeg shift with your pity.
Sanchez01:

Hate? All I feel for you bunch of idiots at this point is nothing but pity. You fetched ants-infested firewood from the farm. It is high time you all faced the consequences.

Shey Kanu was your lord and saviour?
And IPOB the group to speedy bring Biafra?

The country has no doubt reached its breaking point but there is no denying that IPOB and Kanu will bring nothing but death and destruction on their own people long before this miserable country breaks. This is the consequence of letting an unlettered miscreant a supreme leader or whatever that means.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by anochuko01(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
optionalY09:

I think my father was a tout, dirty charlatan
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by chrismastre5(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:

What's Taqqiya here ?, Igbo's started a war by killing Northern leaders in the first coup de tat in Nigeria, today the blood of the innocents killed by the Igbo's is still calling for justice. This is 2021 & yet there is no justice.
this is 2021 not 1966, do you have evidence that the coup is an Igbo coup? just because it was spare headed by an Igbo person. Why didn't you people tag any of the coup carried out by hausa/Fulani soldiers as hausa coup. This hatred against the igbos started long before now, rest assured that if Amechi does anything wrong, Igbo people will bear the blunt even when everybody knows that Amechi is not acting on Igbo's interest or even accepted to be an Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by olaolaking: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mossadd:
I enjoyed the action movie securities welldone, UGM welldone,my fear is that this thing will later turn to insurgency because na like this bokoharam started.some powerful people or country will later hijack this thing and turn south east to war zone like bornu
To quench them won't even take 3 months. Don't compare it to the North. The whole east can be combed in 7 days
Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

The WAR came to our land when your TERRORIST FULANI herdsmen entered our farmlands and started raping, maiming and killing our women, men and children. So, please do NOT indulge in revisionist history and STOP parroting Fulani Government of Nigeria's (FGN) false narrative.
are you not a member of IPOB, why not go and join them than trash talk online.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Buhari and APC has destroyed this country called Nigeria. People will not come out on the 6th, just watch and see. Useless country with useless politicians.

1 Like

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by Greenback: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
LottiOk:
Igbos hope you guys are happy now!!!

Now u've gotten FGs attention, plz stop d denials & cum out & fight dem. STOP hiding amongst ur Pipu & reduce d collateral damage.

STOP hiding under d toga of nonviolence (which u don't practice) & arm urselves & face d FG. STOP being cowards

A 12yr old Iswal boy executed two naija soldiers in the north.
Your attention is needed there,baba Rambo. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) by mu2sa2: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sadly the prediction may come true: By 2040 igbos may cease to exist having wipe themselves out. Their foolishness is even making Nigeria security forces giving them a helping hand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative / Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.