Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

I Think I Have Yam Leg - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have Yam Leg (7232 Views)

DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore / Yam Leg!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by budaatum: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
sharpwriter:

Is that you in your DP? With that slim stature, you do not look like someone hiding two Yam tubers for leg na. Why don't you snap the legs only and let us judge. You fit dey over-think.
angry

She post photo? See fine girl de complain about yam legs!

Vicky, love yourself please! No one can love you if you don't.

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Dagger111(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
budaatum:

Of course you can. Ask what you wish to know about me and I'll gladly tell you so long as it does not involve you peeping up my skirt.

At the bolded, i am highly disappointed. Never mind.
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by budaatum: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dagger111:

At the bolded, i am highly disappointed. Never mind.

Don't you worry. You'd get over your dissapointed in due time.
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Pumpumking: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
VickyELEFAN:
Please don't insult me.
When I turned 13years old, I noticed my leg was growing differently, especially at the calf region.

My neighbors used to say I was going to be a superstar Footballer competing with men, but I never really understood him. Why men?

Now I am a grown up lady. when other women are going to the pool to swim, I am ashamed of taking off my jeans and put on a swimming trunk. I have Yam leggs! At least that is what people call it.
When other women wear leggings and look sexy, my own leggings looks like I am hiding 2 tubers of yam in it undecided
When other women are dancing, I feel like my legs is that of an ostrich angry

Please what can I do to reduce my leg back to sexy shape like other women. I want to swim too without being ashamed of my legs.

Please

who cares? undecided

Sweery has long has u gots yansh.......we accept you!!(no oofenesece) smiley
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Hanibbal(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
budaatum:

Why not just open a thread here and ask me what you want to ask me? That way I'd have to be honest with you because it would be up for public scrutiny. Yes, please do that instead.

And please note, understandings. buda does not believe!

Buda does not believe? Then why does he have Buddha's pic as his Dp. And why the name buda?
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by budaatum: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hanibbal:

Buda does not believe? Then why does he have Buddha's pic as his Dp. And why the name buda?

buda has Buddha's pic on her profile so smart people like you would see it and wonder why buda has Buddha's pic on her profile. The smart and intelligent people will see it and ask why, while dumb people will just make assumptions. It helps me separate the chaff from the wheat.

Buddhism, Zen at least, is very antibelief. The Buddha would not ask you to believe, nor would he claim to save you. You are responsible for both your suffering and for your own salvation. Basically, be responsible and bear your own cross, taught Buddha, and Jesus, and Mohammed.

Ref: https://www.nairaland.com/5235687/should-spirit-filled-believer-succumb/1#102729577

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Boogyman557: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2021
budaatum:
Have you considered pounding it?
HOLLY GRAM cool U MADE MY DE. I DON LAFF SOTEYYY MY SMOKE DON FALL FROM MY MOUTH. WTF MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by VickyELEFAN(f): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool U MADE MY DE. I DON LAFF SOTEYYY MY SMOKE DON FALL FROM MY MOUTH. WTF MAN
don't mind him please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by VickyELEFAN(f): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your own big pass these hot gals here? undecided
who is she ma
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Das1mama: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
VickyELEFAN:
Please don't insult me.
When I turned 13years old, I noticed my leg was growing differently, especially at the calf region.

My neighbors used to say I was going to be a superstar Footballer competing with men, but I never really understood him. Why men?

Now I am a grown up lady. when other women are going to the pool to swim, I am ashamed of taking off my jeans and put on a swimming trunk. I have Yam leggs! At least that is what people call it.
When other women wear leggings and look sexy, my own leggings looks like I am hiding 2 tubers of yam in it undecided

Please what can I do to reduce my leg back to sexy shape like other women. I want to swim too without being ashamed of my legs.

Please
you don't need to feel bad, besides no one was born perfect except Christ or you think all the people you are seeing everyday are perfect; search deeply on anyone you feel is perfect and get to know him/her in person. go closer, they would feel safe to tell you there predicaments.
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by VickyELEFAN(f): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2022
a caught
MasonKendall:
Please I don't normally do this but this has started to choke me.

I'm a 200l student in a university in the south South region and f this country.

Lately I've been down on cash and I actually borrowed 3k from a colleague. I was expected to pay by Thursday last week. I actually had the money, but I misplaced it in a bus conveying me to school and ever since then I've not had any jobs and coupled with ASSU strike things ain't going well for me.

Please I would appreciate if a kind hearted person or persons would help me raise the money I need.

Keystone bank

That's my account number. Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by kelspinall(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2022
sorry
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by DevilsEqual(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25
Xixtie:
If you are Igbo, it's all norms babe.
Very generic.

Is this supposed to be a compliment?
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by seanery: 5:10pm On Jan 25
Cant help but laugh....!!!

This LINE got me:-
When other women wear leggings and look sexy, my own leggings looks like I am hiding 2 tubers of yam in it
When other women are dancing, I feel like my legs is that of an ostrich

Shey na leg MEN wan Bleep nii.
Soo far that hole is CLEAN and STD-free, then u have nothing to worry about.
And your Fallopian Tube can transport SPERM to the Ovary. Then u have nothing to worry about
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by seanery: 5:15pm On Jan 25
Hope ur leg is not like the cartoon character:- Popeye

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Xixtie(f): 7:15pm On Jan 27
DevilsEqual:

Is this supposed to be a compliment?
Not at all.
I just stated fact.
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by GGIA: 8:03pm On Jan 27
VickyELEFAN:
Please don't insult me.

Please
What region are you from? if I may ask. cool

I want to check if there is a correlation. cool
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by VickyELEFAN(f): 8:21pm On Mar 15
Life goes on

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Believe This Myth About The Vagina Of Women? / Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual / So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.