Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

My New Girlfriend Shocked Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Shocked Me (3220 Views)

I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. / I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by BonPatrick(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2021
Good morning guys, I got a new girlfriend last weekend and yesterday she open up to me that she has 2 kids I was devastated and sad. Should i end the relationship because I can't believe I am dating single mom
Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Lawlab249: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Godada(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2021

Most of these ladies you see these days are single mothers.

There is one called mama Ejime (mama twins). The fact of the matter is that she isn't that. The two kids have different dads. She delivered and got pregnant again in record time.

Now she is pregnant again for a different man.

So back to your own matter, what's important here is just what you want? If you wanna bash, good. But have an exit in mind.

While you are at it.....you have extra three mouths to feed in addition to school fees. You get the point now.

Finally, women should seek other ways of making money. Your pūssy ain't a ATM MACHINE.

18 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Tobedated(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2021
Godada:

Most of these ladies you see these days are single mothers.

There is one called mama Ejime (mama twins). The fact of the matter is that she isn't that. The two kids have different dads. She delivered and got pregnant again in record time.

Now she is pregnant again for a different man.

So back to your own matter, what's important here is just what you want? If you wanna bash, good. But have an exit in mind.

While you are at it.....you have extra three mouths to feed in addition to school fees. You get the point now.

Finally, women should seek other ways of making money. Your pūssy ain't a ATM MACHINE.

wtf did i just read early in the morning

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Solofresh2: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2021
You know what to do if you know you can't continue with her
Abi na attention you they find ni

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Queenserah26(f): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Follow your heart OP.

You deserve to be happy so please, do whatever will make you happy.
Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Godada(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Tobedated:

wtf did i just read early in the morning

E shock you?
Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by BonPatrick(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Thanks dear
Queenserah26:
Follow your heart OP.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys, I got a new girlfriend last weekend and yesterday she open up to me that she has 2 kids I was devastated and sad. Should i end the relationship because I can't believe I am dating single mom
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children:born and unborn.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Calmeesha: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children:born and unborn.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by arthurwillia(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2021
BonPatrick:

Single mom na monster,?

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by OnlineArchitect: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2021
So you're now Gen. Buhari dat express shock at anything
Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by luizpippo(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2021
There was one whom i have been relating with since October last year, fine face, nice boobs and massive ass, she just shocked me last month with news of her having 2 kids of ages 7 & 9.

I have been out of town since September ending, if not i would have given her "coming out" penising.

Enough collecting till i locomote.

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy chai wahala.This November go sweet abeg
Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Bola146(f): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2021
It's your choice, nobody will help you live with both of you.
Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Sonnobax15(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy
You want to start your match by dashing your opponent two goals ahead of youcheesy. Even team wey get Messi and Ronaldo self no go gree fall victim for that kind magic grin

5 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Ssoil(f): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2021
you should be glad she opened up to you from the beginning some people will not open up rather they will lead you on for years then you will be more than devastated. Whatever decision you choose to make is up to you.

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by azworks123(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2021
Na WA o
Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by brosom(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2021
Shock am back na,

Nawao

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by AfroKnight: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2021
You’d better run for your life.

See, the problem is not the fact that she’s a single mom. It is the way she waited till you guys were dating before telling you. That’s a very wicked manipulative woman. Flee.

She wants to guilt trip you into staying.

You see the turmoil in your heart? That’s manipulation at work. You don’t want to look like a bad guy for leaving her, yet you still don’t want to be romantically involved with a single mom and finally you cannot dismiss the fact that she hid this important information from you.

Bro, what she has just done to you is wicked.

Leave and damn the consequences. Cos who knows what else she’s hiding? You guys could get married tomorrow and you’d find out she later lost her womb or something.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by PartnerusIsBack: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2021
Hello
Queenserah26:
Follow your heart OP.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Michelle55: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2021
When does being a single mom become a disease or a crime? undecided Ayam not understanding all the unnecessary jabs and vile comments about them, if you don't want them kindly let them be.

How many times have you seen the ladies make mockery of single fathers or do you think we don't have such men in the society?

Concentrate more on your studies and leave women matter for capable men. Dating is not for kids boy! Now run along and read up because your exams is fast approaching. I'm sure you don't want to disappoint your people at home with massive COs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Kingsean(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2021
BonPatrick:

it's better you let her go. it's not just about being a single mom but most of them are still very promiscuous. check out most single moms, they are promiscuous. there are many of them here in Lagos especially shitta environment here. you'll always see them at night clubs and find them doing hookup around. even if they meet a serious guy, they are never serious. I have seen two that were serious and settled down still happy till today but it's hard to find the good ones among them. if u check out the reason why their baby fathers left, you'll notice it's majorly their fault. if your mind no carry am bros just let her go and if you notice she's still wayward, my brother, throw her out immediately or she'll ruin your life. another thing is if she's the type that doesn't want to work, forget it. two kids sef is much. she should look for a man who also has kids

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Rickmann: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2021
BonPatrick:

She is human and shouldn't be deprived of loving and been loved cos she was a victim of circumstancee, neither should you...You on the other hand should know what you want..

It's your call bro..
Your decision to make.

Don't fight the feeling, just follow ur heart.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by rex444(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2021
So what if you ,out of the love for the gal , decides to adopt those kids as your own even if you end up not having your own kids ? So what ? Does it make U happy ? That's what matters

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Bunmhi(f): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
I hate this kind of question. You already known the answer to your question buh you wanna stress us here. Gettat and do whatever you wanna do embarassed
Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
BonPatrick:

Continue the relationship.

You have two kids already...is God not wonderful?

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by yuping(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
You are capable, charity begins at home.
Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Southernigbo: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Things happen by divine nature not by chance so just go ahead n marry her. All d best, but don't adopt those kids sha
Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by jericco1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lol.. I don't understand ladies again these days.

Sometimes I do not blame guys that clamour for virgin.

Just that it is the same gender that put those ladies that way.

Well OP use your head and don't impregnate her for the third time

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by jericco1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bunmhi:
I hate this kind of question. You already known the answer to your question buh you wanna stress us here. Gettat and do whatever you wanna do embarassed

Wahala person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, Which Race Would You Prefer To Date/ Marry? / Guys ! We You Marry Her? / Why Are Fat/big Ladies Always Better Behaved Than Thin Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.