Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly (52818 Views)

My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by jikins(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:
So I had some issues with my girlfriend and we were kind of not talking for 2 weeks, during that time, a lot happened in her life.

We settled and while we were telling each other about what happened during our time apart, she began to cry and opened up to me that she was raped. I will ordinarily not believe that lie if she was a virgin but she wasn't, I met her as one and I was her first, so there will be no point in her even revealing it to me if she wasn't as it was a one time thing and I will hardly notice. At that point, i felt like my world just stopped for some seconds, o felt dizzy and found somewhere to sit trying to process what I just heard. Funny thing was that on the night of that incident, I was feeling weird about her and called her to find out how she was, it was around 9:30 pm and she was a student of a higher institution on the mainland while I stay on the island. After I called her, she picked up and told me she was going to call me back as she was trying to get a bike to take her to where she was going to, and immediately she ended the call, a man put a knife behind her and threatened to kill her if she doesn't give him what he wants, she offered her phone and all but this man was just after sex, according to her, the area was quiet and there was almost nobody on the streets, he pulled her to a shop corner and forced his way. I was devastated and confused, this is the only lady I have ever seen myself marrying amongst all the ladies I have met, she checks all the boxes, she said it didn't last up to 5 minutes and she cried all through but the man didn't care. He was a fat elderly man with a pot belly, wearing a nose mask in the night so she could not even see his face.

I was so angry at her because first of all, I warned her several times not to move in the night in that area as it is very dangerous, we were once robbed on the same street around 8pm, so I wonder what went into her mind moving by almost 10pm. She said she was on night shift where she works and then her friend called her to join them for a party, so she took permission and wanted leaving and that was when it happened. Now the thing is, those friends of hers are very bad influence on her and I told her a long time ago, she said she doesn't follow them but just hangs around with them in school, little did I know that she went to the bar alongside them and their boyfriends a number of time without my knowledge. She showed me pictures of their outings and a stab on the hand from the rapist. I'm so angry, she has been crying and begging, I asked her to stop the job and she agreed,i have thought of getting a girl and some guys to disguise and go to the same area late night to see if the devil will push the bastard to try his lick again cos I swear, I will make sure I put a stick through his anus through to his mouth,revenge is all that is on my mind cos I love this girl so much

I have read rape stories but I never thought it would come so close to me, I have been put in countless situations where a girl changes her mind on letting me into her and I respected that, I wonder why this would happen to me, I don't know what to do, any advice is welcome.

Modified - for those claiming she lied, she came along with the doctors report and tests receipt.

What do you mean by I wonder why this would happen to me? I think you need to be educated on how to think and act around rape survivors. Firstly this didn't happen to you, it happened to her. The earlier you start making this about her and not you the better. Why will you be angry at someone who was brave enough to tell you she was raped. Granted she should have handled things a little better. But you shouldn't throw that in her face at this time. She is ravaged emotionally and physically. That guy has taken a whole lot from her. Her sense of self, control, safety and many more. It will take a while for her to put the pieces back together. It's very possible those pieces might never fit back the same and you need to know that's fine. How quickly she gets back to a sense of normalcy will depend on those around her. That means you for now as she only told you. You have to be there for her and be patient, don't make her feel this was her fault in anyway, try to always make sure she feels safe and give her a bit of control so she can start getting back her sense of control one way or the other. Nigerians are tough people, I believe she will get through it.

Lastly don't go out and do anything stupid. If anything happens to you because of this, she could break. Always think about her before making decisions
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Frankicent(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Regex:

I am afraid I don't believe that story one bit.

Ask her technical questions

1: Check her phone
2: Play mind games on her. Jokely, tell her the police has found the man. And soon you'll be allowed to go see him. Watch her facial expressions and reaction
3: Ask her about the cloth she wore. Rape is mostly violent and forcefully entry always take in.

4: Tell her you have a doctor friend and his ready to examine her for damage and STD.

If she was indeed rape. You'll know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by sojayy(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2021
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by loyalty500: 11:04am On Nov 02, 2021
you mean raped by her sugar daddy after she chopped his money and forming sister Mary

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by doggedfighter(f): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A human being was violated and what you came here to do is sing us a dirge of sorts of how it all has to do with you and your ego? undecided

Get over yourself.. if you don't love her, leave her alone so she can find someone who can love her without putting chains on her. undecided

Tell me why I shouldn't love you grin

A human being with sense and feeling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Mikeeytools: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2021
budaatum:
I bet she did not go to report to police so they can take dna to track this rapist down!

Kobojunkie, I'm loving you more each day, please note.
DNA for Nigeria. Bros please which Nigeria you dey? This one or the other one?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by almarthins(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You forgive her for the rape? undecided
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The last thing this woman needs is a self conceited eejit in her life. undecided

Perhaps, you didn't read the part when he said he warned her not to walk in the night within the dangerous vicinity. That statement alone give credence to the usage of the word "forgave". I was not expecting anything less from him. We all make mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Report the case and don't take laws into your hands.Meanwhile why do guys find it so hard to overlook a rape case on their gf,very childish, she's traumatized already and the best thing to do is help her heal.Anyways I wanted to respond to your post my usual way but something touched my heart.Just thread carefully sha
That's why some people don't talk about their rape experiences. For some reasons, I won't upload screenshots of conversations with people who confided in me about their rape/molestation experiences, male inclusive. These people never reported and some of them have only opened up to me.
Some people feel they might be judged even if it wasn't their fault they got raped, some feel they might not be believed, some think they might be mocked and it might be used against them, hence the reasons for keeping mum!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Athemisia: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2021
2dice01:
She was raped
No doctors report

Just Bruise and tears grin
You believed

Congratulations Sir
Don't mind him... That girl don go collect better Puck from one BBC. She's just using the rape tactics joor....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by jeff1607(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2021
MRDEE01:
Forgive her for the rape?
Was it her fault that she was raped?

When a fly refuses to heed the sound of warning it will follow a carcass to be buried.

The ones who don’t listen should bear the casualties of their decisions

She was warned by her bf and was even robbed before along the same route, why on earth would she put herself in the same situation as before when it was unduly unnecessary? Because of a party? Hmmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by generalwo(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2021
I think you're a bad boyfriend sha.... If not, you won't mention the word forgive as if it's you that was raped and u need her forgiveness......i hope she meets a better man who can handle her like a queen and not the way you're going about it and for your own good, going after such a man who has the mind to rape a lady with a knife in a public place not minding the consequences is dangerous but then, maybe u should go after him and face what your girlfriend faced.... Let's see how u will feel if she tells u she forgives you after the man stabs some senses into you..... And also, as u are asking her to quit her job, make sure u find something equivalent or better for her to do or pay her salary on a monthly basis...... Nor be to tell woman make she quit her job be the issue.... It's taking over the responsibilities the job took care of that's the issue....

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Highestbidder1: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2021
Guy nothing like that, she is lying to you
She don go Bleep outside, come Dey use your head, try get sense.... She was not raped [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by delpee(f): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

I plan on giving her just that, I have began already, we spent a complete day together and had fun, but it is going to take a while before everything settles in, we all need to remember that the human mind does not have a delete button.

Please keep loving and caring. She'll be fine though it's an unforgettable event. You've got to move on. Since the incident wasn't reported almost immediately, the chances of diligent prosecution is slim. Also, if it's an area that she frequents out of necessity, she could be setting herself up for more trouble if she reports without strong backing.

Meanwhile, let her report to Mirabel Centre at LASUTH in Ikeja for post trauma evaluation and treatment in case there's an infection which may not be evident yet.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by emmanuelbrown26: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2021
nairaman66:
She could have come up with this rape story! This is a simple story that works-

After you guys quarreled, she went wild and hung out with some of her friends who introduced her to a man, she slept with the man and started feeling guilty. She had to give you a story that works!

You bought the story hook, line and sinker.
Wisdom shall never depart from thy household. People didn't even read the lines, why must it be when they had issue that she got raped? Bobo dey here dey form Mr. Mancho man up and down without sitting his damn ass down to reflect on your comment.
Na this type woman dey send to early grave.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Newboss(m): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2021
So you expect her to tell you that she fûcked another guy while you guys were on break? See mumu man.

No be only rape

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Richieniit: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:
So I had some issues with my girlfriend and we were kind of not talking for 2 weeks, during that time, a lot happened in her life.

We settled and while we were telling each other about what happened during our time apart, she began to cry and opened up to me that she was raped. I will ordinarily not believe that lie if she was a virgin but she wasn't, I met her as one and I was her first, so there will be no point in her even revealing it to me if she wasn't as it was a one time thing and I will hardly notice. At that point, i felt like my world just stopped for some seconds, o felt dizzy and found somewhere to sit trying to process what I just heard. Funny thing was that on the night of that incident, I was feeling weird about her and called her to find out how she was, it was around 9:30 pm and she was a student of a higher institution on the mainland while I stay on the island. After I called her, she picked up and told me she was going to call me back as she was trying to get a bike to take her to where she was going to, and immediately she ended the call, a man put a knife behind her and threatened to kill her if she doesn't give him what he wants, she offered her phone and all but this man was just after sex, according to her, the area was quiet and there was almost nobody on the streets, he pulled her to a shop corner and forced his way. I was devastated and confused, this is the only lady I have ever seen myself marrying amongst all the ladies I have met, she checks all the boxes, she said it didn't last up to 5 minutes and she cried all through but the man didn't care. He was a fat elderly man with a pot belly, wearing a nose mask in the night so she could not even see his face.

I was so angry at her because first of all, I warned her several times not to move in the night in that area as it is very dangerous, we were once robbed on the same street around 8pm, so I wonder what went into her mind moving by almost 10pm. She said she was on night shift where she works and then her friend called her to join them for a party, so she took permission and wanted leaving and that was when it happened. Now the thing is, those friends of hers are very bad influence on her and I told her a long time ago, she said she doesn't follow them but just hangs around with them in school, little did I know that she went to the bar alongside them and their boyfriends a number of time without my knowledge. She showed me pictures of their outings and a stab on the hand from the rapist. I'm so angry, she has been crying and begging, I asked her to stop the job and she agreed,i have thought of getting a girl and some guys to disguise and go to the same area late night to see if the devil will push the bastard to try his lick again cos I swear, I will make sure I put a stick through his anus through to his mouth,revenge is all that is on my mind cos I love this girl so much

I have read rape stories but I never thought it would come so close to me, I have been put in countless situations where a girl changes her mind on letting me into her and I respected that, I wonder why this would happen to me, I don't know what to do, any advice is welcome.

Modified - for those claiming she lied, she came along with the doctors report and tests receipt.

Bruh my brain dey tell me say na the party she be wan go na where dey knack her, no be by any old man with pot Belle... You bet she's not telling you the whole truth and why she no call you immediately after the incident since you spoke with her not long after the iss! If I am you, I no go believe that girl for a sec. But if you're asking for advise... We'll make she go do test to avoid stories that will follow like pregnancy or STD then forgive her cos life moves on

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Frankicent(m): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2021
She might be raped for real. And she might have cheated and she's dieing of guilt.

Trust not a woman, when she weeps. Too much red flag in your post. I'll highlight them. A woman will change ways depending on the man she's with.

Me I don't trust women a bit. Even my gf, I no trust her. That same angel you glorified might be a hard bitch to another man. Talking from experience

1: You can tell a woman by the type of friends she keeps. If she's a church goer. You'll know though her friend. Your own case is difficult. She has friends who club and party. That's she's one of them. She'd been pretending too you all along. Your friends can influence you with you knowing.

2: You two had issues, and she came back with a rape cases. Lol.

3: The only information she gave you was the man was an elder man and he wore a nose mask. Nose mask. Nose mask for rape. Lwkmd.

4: She didn't see his face. This man didn't put on a face mask. Just a nose mask

5: She knows the type of guy you are. If you're a hard guy and she loves and respect you. Trust me she'll fear and respect you. Cause by your words and action. She know you don't take shit.

6: It's obvious you love her far more than she does to you.

7: Guy sit her down and ask her to give you her phone. If she's innocent, she wouldn't panic.

To me it's easy to catch cheating and lying women. They can't answer technical questions. Because it drives them angry.

8: You forgetting her for rape means you'll forgive her for any shit she does. Since she claimed she was raped. It's not something you'll overlooked or forget. Don't use the word "I forget her" for serious issues.

By using the word "I forget it, It means if she cheat she'll use the rape story again and again"

9" there's a loophole in your story.

10: You need to be a Sabi boy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by wink2015(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

POT BELLY MAN !
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Brushstrokes20: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2021
Hmmmmn..... I had a similar experience with an ex girlfriend who claimed that she was raped, only for me to later discover that when we had a brief misunderstanding, ( she thought I cheated on her)... she went back to her ex boyfriend who for a fling .... Most bitches ain't loyal!!

Trust them at your peril undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by 27Pushing30: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

Her story get one interesting K-leg sha that’s all I can say

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Pumpumking: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

FAKE STORY.....YOU LIE SIR...go to Nollllywoood!!!!(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Thavirus: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2021
Bro i feel your pain sincerely.. if i were you i'ld be mad too ..but if God gives you the grace to totally overlook it ..mehn you must be really strong, and i pray you are able to avenge her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by akanbiaa(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

For the fact she opened up to you when she is not a virgin means she trust you and loves you and don't want that ugly past rearing itself up in the future , from description of how the rape happened I doubt if the rapist had any sort of video recordings of the even so that should first settle her mind , secondly she should run all STI test and preganacy test to clear her mind and if any disease she should start treatment , and finally if you truly also love her give her emotional support and she should totally cut off from her friends that invites her to night party and you should never discuss about the rape to your friend or family members nor use it against her in the future when she upsets you or you are no longer together.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Peppysco: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2021
I will always say this, these posts coming on Nairaland lately is making the platform to become a Mills & Booms platform. Hardly will you find any educative story, na so so irrelevant stories we go dey read.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Tomilola360: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2021
lwkmd. we hear ooo. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2021
she go to club hanging with bad influence friends, if the fat man didn't do it that night, her bad influence friends could have arrange slim long guys to do four some for her, on the long run. I know what I'm talking about, a lady arranged her room mate to a ritualist in school, she was arrested but later released but her friend was not found since 2009 o

now you want to act street to revenge? don't indulge yourself in what will put you behind bars for life, this lady will quickly move on and you will regret it

I understand your feelings and imagination, even me too I can't imagine someone sleeping with my woman but still if your woman can keep bad influencer around despite warning her(I'm sure that must have caused the rift between you guys) then she can be influence in the marriage too

just shine ya eye

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by kaymart: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2021
dapolaw:
This is just your ego speaking, you dont feel sorry for the babe..... You are just pained that someone else had sex with her( whether with her consent or not).

I hope she sees this your post and dump your sorry ass.

The story is kinda not true...
Manipulation is all I sensed.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Lizzydonnah(f): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2021
nairaman66:

I sincerely looked at the facts! She can be robbed even around any time of the day, this is possible. But rape? Hmnnn.., think again

Abet shut up, shoshosho up and down. E no dey tire you? Are you the boyfriend? Rape apologist oshi.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by 001spice: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

so wat do you expect us to do now. Oga go and deal with your issue wat nonsense are you even saying. That your gal na up coming olosho
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2021
All this epistle for geh frend.

Marry her first before bothering us jare.

Girl wey be say you fit no marry each other sef.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by MoneyTrees(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

I am not putting chains on her, I forgave her already but that doesn't take out that dark part of our story. If I don't love her, I will not be feeling this bad.
Keep quiet you don't know what is love
How can you say that you forgive her for being raped
I hope she gets the necessary medical procedures and young man if you feel that you'll never get over the experience, let her go now
Nigeria is too much of a zoo to be wasting someone's time angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Caught Stealing Clothes In A Boutique, Hides Them In Her Panties (Photos) / Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Iwo, Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.