Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly (52823 Views)

My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by 001spice: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2021
MRDEE01:
Forgive her for the rape?
Was it her fault that she was raped?
yes it was her fault why leaving your work to attend one stupid party by that time. I am convinced it wasn't just a party she was going to a club. Dirty olosho looking for sympathy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by elijah101(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2021
your own even Good .. my own ... them beat am , collect everything from her ... money phone ... still come rape ... shes on treatment like this ... please avoid adeniji at night ... they will be calling VI ... run ooo ... no be only siena again ooo ... they use any car

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by SilvanusII(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You forgive her for the rape? undecided
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The last thing this woman needs is a self conceited eejit in her life. undecided

The dude irritates the Bleep out of me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Staccato001: 11:47am On Nov 02, 2021
nairaman66:

Honestly, you he story doesn’t add up. She was raped outside on the streets

Hello, I had to comment on your intermittent insistence that rape couldn't be done on the streets or cases are almost unfounded.

If you had not witnessed it or have it happened to someone you value or trusted so much doesn't mean it's all lies. Go to Mirabel centre (SARC). You will get confirm cases from victims through their experience. Some don't come out that's why it thrive.

Years ago I witnessed on the Bolade-Oshodi rail tracks just beside the Expressway not even Street, where ladies were being raped by a group of urchins and the poor ladies were shouting for help at the top of their voices. These evil guys were even checking out for other ladies who were running in fright during that unfortunate day as a result of the Ikeja bomb blast. They were so daring.

Some urchins and cultists use this act publicly as contest to disgrace certain persons they've marked while other habitual rapists wouldn't care to rape even in a public bus as learnt lately in UK when the evil spirit descend upon them as often with Saul that he loses control of himself.

That's why legislation against confirmed rape cases should be stiff. I reiterate... confirm cases, because some ladies can also use this trump allegations on marked individuals as seen lately in South Africa but for CCTV that vindicated the alleged suspect.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by boolet: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

I am not putting chains on her, I forgave her already but that doesn't take out that dark part of our story. If I don't love her, I will not be feeling this bad.
Forgiveness for getting raped? Na wah ooo, she needs your support, forgiveness is not even the point.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by schoolboymatt(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2021
Take DNA and match it from which database?

Abeg explain how this is done. grin

budaatum:
I bet she did not go to report to police so they can take dna to track this rapist down!

Kobojunkie, I'm loving you more each day, please note.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by streetzdreamz(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2021
placeofallure:

Really I hate rape. I don't know but I think I could kill a rapist. If I'd intentionally murder anything, it'd be a rapist. I don't even feel that strongly about armed robbers. As enjoyable as sex is, it should never be forced. It is most traumatizing. It kills you from deep inside, it leaves you dirty and worthless, you become suicidal, very dehumanising. You'd even blame yourself at some point and make excuses for your violator.

Please, give your girl ALL the love you can at this point. She needs an overdose of it. And if you have a way to revenge, just stop short of killing him and make sure you're not caught. Good luck.
You are right. The trauma is far worse than the momentary physical pain, I honestly don't know why some useless men derive pleasure in the act. They leave their victims with a lifetime of psychological pain. Ladies mostly go everywhere with a bag, a small pocket knife/ pepper spray should be one of its content aside the normal makeup kit. Atleast something to defend themselves with, whenever in a vulnerable situation.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by streetzdreamz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
Staccato001:

Hello, I had to comment on your intermittent insistence that rape couldn't be done on the streets or cases are almost unfounded.

If you had not witnessed it or have it happened to someone you value or trusted so much doesn't mean it's all lies. Go to Mirabel centre (SARC). You will get confirm cases from victims through their experience. Some don't come out that's why it thrive.

Years ago I witnessed on the Bolade-Oshodi rail tracks just beside the Expressway not even Street, where ladies were being raped by a group of urchins and the poor ladies were shouting for help at the top of their voices. These evil guys were even checking out for other ladies who were running in fright during that unfortunate day as a result of the Ikeja bomb blast. They were so daring.

Some urchins and cultists use this act publicly as contest to disgrace certain persons they've marked while other habitual rapists wouldn't care to rape even in a public bus as learnt lately in UK when the evil spirit descend upon them as often with Saul that he loses control of himself.

That's why legislation against confirmed rape cases should be stiff. I reiterate... confirm cases, because some ladies can also use this trump allegations on marked individuals as seen lately in South Africa but for CCTV that vindicated the alleged suspect.

Lol, having a conversation with some people on this forum is like talking to a wall, their reasoning is one sided and mostly locked in. Some real life scenarios will defy any logical evaluation or reasoning, your last paragraph made the whole rape thing messier like the boy who cried wolf, people hardly believe rape cases these days. Some ladies saw to that when they took it as an avenue to get back at a man for whatever crazy reasons they come up with. But that doesn't mean one shouldn't be flexible as well, this shit happens. Ain't no denying that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by dapolaw(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maybe or maybe not, one can never tell...

Please how can i post a story here? I don't look tire i no see.

shocked
kaymart:

The story is kinda not true...
Manipulation is all I sensed.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Staccato001: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
tujays:
Too many Simpsons in Nigeria I swear. black over protect and personalizes pvssies more than any other race I have come in contact with.

You think it's always about Blackman ain't it?

An Italian just personalised pussy by killing a Nigerian lady recently who's been his wife. Google it.

Right now the Will Smith we all know is going depressed cos of his wife, Jada.

A British cop "white cop" just arrested a vivacious young lady...mind you for pussy sake, raped, mutilated and buried her in his private land in a swamp. All for what

The Op is stating what he's experiencing right about now...many taking on his jugular but the guy was only telling the fact that if the babe had listened to him based on many advice given, may be she wouldn't have found herself in such saga. I don't think he was wrong to have said he's forgiven her for that.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:
So I had some issues with my girlfriend and we were kind of not talking for 2 weeks, during that time, a lot happened in her life.

We settled and while we were telling each other about what happened during our time apart, she began to cry and opened up to me that she was raped. I will ordinarily not believe that lie if she was a virgin but she wasn't, I met her as one and I was her first, so there will be no point in her even revealing it to me if she wasn't as it was a one time thing and I will hardly notice. At that point, i felt like my world just stopped for some seconds, o felt dizzy and found somewhere to sit trying to process what I just heard. Funny thing was that on the night of that incident, I was feeling weird about her and called her to find out how she was, it was around 9:30 pm and she was a student of a higher institution on the mainland while I stay on the island. After I called her, she picked up and told me she was going to call me back as she was trying to get a bike to take her to where she was going to, and immediately she ended the call, a man put a knife behind her and threatened to kill her if she doesn't give him what he wants, she offered her phone and all but this man was just after sex, according to her, the area was quiet and there was almost nobody on the streets, he pulled her to a shop corner and forced his way. I was devastated and confused, this is the only lady I have ever seen myself marrying amongst all the ladies I have met, she checks all the boxes, she said it didn't last up to 5 minutes and she cried all through but the man didn't care. He was a fat elderly man with a pot belly, wearing a nose mask in the night so she could not even see his face.

I was so angry at her because first of all, I warned her several times not to move in the night in that area as it is very dangerous, we were once robbed on the same street around 8pm, so I wonder what went into her mind moving by almost 10pm. She said she was on night shift where she works and then her friend called her to join them for a party, so she took permission and wanted leaving and that was when it happened. Now the thing is, those friends of hers are very bad influence on her and I told her a long time ago, she said she doesn't follow them but just hangs around with them in school, little did I know that she went to the bar alongside them and their boyfriends a number of time without my knowledge. She showed me pictures of their outings and a stab on the hand from the rapist. I'm so angry, she has been crying and begging, I asked her to stop the job and she agreed,i have thought of getting a girl and some guys to disguise and go to the same area late night to see if the devil will push the bastard to try his lick again cos I swear, I will make sure I put a stick through his anus through to his mouth,revenge is all that is on my mind cos I love this girl so much

I have read rape stories but I never thought it would come so close to me, I have been put in countless situations where a girl changes her mind on letting me into her and I respected that, I wonder why this would happen to me, I don't know what to do, any advice is welcome.

Modified - for those claiming she lied, she came along with the doctors report and tests receipt.

Set the fat bastard up and treat him as you please.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by stayclearofme: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
budaatum:
I bet she did not go to report to police so they can take dna to track this rapist down!

Lol... DNA for Naija? I am sure you are living in Oyibo land.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Staccato001: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
streetzdreamz:
Lol, having a conversation with some people on this forum is like talking to a wall, their reasoning is one sided and mostly locked in. Some real life scenarios will defy any logical evaluation or reasoning, your last paragraph made the whole rape thing messier like the boy who cried wolf, people hardly believe rape cases these days. Some ladies saw to that when they took it as an avenue to get back at a man for whatever crazy reasons they come up with. But that doesn't mean one shouldn't be flexible as well, this shit happens. Ain't no denying that.

Of course! I chose not to make it one-sided, that's why I balanced it with certain cases where some ladies do make spurious allegations. But then it's vice-versa as you also attest.

It does not however absolve the fact that there are no consistent confirm rape cases.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wahala
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by stayclearofme: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
Wahala
Be like bicycle.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Miyachi: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

I am not putting chains on her, I forgave her already but that doesn't take out that dark part of our story. If I don't love her, I will not be feeling this bad.
Forgave her ?shocked shocked
For getting raped or what?
I don't understand. This is not about you, it's about helping her get past this.

I doubt if you truly love this girl. I think you just see her as some sort of trophy.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by FvckAllMods: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Zero paro
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by texazzpete(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
tujays:
Too many Simpsons in Nigeria I swear. black over protect and personalizes pvssies more than any other race I have come in contact with.

My theory is that people who whine a lot about simps are impoverished incels.

We are talking about rape here and you're whining about 'Simpsons'. Please leave this thread for grownups to comment.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Tecno66: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A human being was violated and what you came here to do is sing us a dirge of sorts of how it all has to do with you and your ego? undecided

Get over yourself.. if you don't love her, leave her alone so she can find someone who can love her without putting chains on her. undecided
With the pictures taken, it means she still attended the party after the alleged rape.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by texazzpete(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
OP really said he forgave his girlfriend for being raped, and said he doesn't have any ounce of pity for her.

Some girls dey suffer Sha

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Miyachi: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Love is about sacrifice if you love her try to track those guys and get them arrested...
Finding those guys is not going to unrape her. It will make him feel better but what about the girl? Will everything just go away because the attacker has been caught.

I would rather suggest he channels his effort to helping her get past this. (be kind to her and don't let her feel like it's her fault). If possible she should get therapy.

She's carrying a heavy burden and needs all the love and support she can get.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Jaqenhghar: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
budaatum:

DNA for rapist in Niggeria?
You must be based abroad
There is the latest DNA kits to identify cheating spouses in Niggeria but none to find criminals

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by assent: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
MRDEE01:
Forgive her for the rape?
Was it her fault that she was raped?

Or what if she was never raped? What if the pot-belied elderly man was her client and she only threw in the rape story because she felt guilty after doing it?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Jaqenhghar: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
kkins25:
But i wonder which data base exist for genetic profiling.
God bless you. Now we are getting somewhere
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by cocolacec(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Regex:
I met my ex girl, and she told me she was a virgin. I completely believed her. Tried to break her, but she begged me not to.

Meanwhile, she was busy going to a Corper house and performing the roles of a wife.

Brother, your girl was not raped. If she was, she would have pressed charges.
Many Nigerians are ignorant about what to do when rape happens or reporting it for fear of stigmatization by the community.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
OP is a simple, moved by crocodile tears...
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by bizzibodi(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Post a pic of d raped part,medical report and police report if not I dnt believe you.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Alexaonfleek: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Frankicent:
She might be raped for real. And she might have cheated and she's dieing of guilt.

Trust not a woman, when she weeps. Too much red flag in your post. I'll highlight them. A woman will change ways depending on the man she's with.

Me I don't trust women a bit. Even my gf, I no trust her. That same angel you glorified might be a hard bitch to another man. Talking from experience

1: You can tell a woman by the type of friends she keeps. If she's a church goer. You'll know though her friend. Your own case is difficult. She has friends who club and party. That's she's one of them. She'd been pretending too you all along. Your friends can influence you with you knowing.

2: You two had issues, and she came back with a rape cases. Lol.

3: The only information she gave you was the man was an elder man and he wore a nose mask. Nose mask. Nose mask for rape. Lwkmd.

4: She didn't see his face. This man didn't put on a face mask. Just a nose mask

5: She knows the type of guy you are. If you're a hard guy and she loves and respect you. Trust me she'll fear and respect you. Cause by your words and action. She know you don't take shit.

6: It's obvious you love her far more than she does to you.

7: Guy sit her down and ask her to give you her phone. If she's innocent, she wouldn't panic.

To me it's easy to catch cheating and lying women. They can't answer technical questions. Because it drives them angry.

8: You forgetting her for rape means you'll forgive her for any shit she does. Since she claimed she was raped. It's not something you'll overlooked or forget. Don't use the word "I forget her" for serious issues.

By using the word "I forget it, It means if she cheat she'll use the rape story again and again"

9" there's a loophole in your story.

10: You need to be a Sabi boy.
All these epistle just to discredit a rape story.
Im scared for the women around you,including your female family members.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Alexaonfleek: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

DNA for rapist in Niggeria?
You must be based abroad
There is the latest DNA kits to identify cheating spouses in Niggeria but none to find criminals
wow.
This really hit me hard!
Dna kits to identify cheats but none for rapists and criminals!
Nigeria is really a zoo country with wild animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Femeto: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
nairaman66:
She could have come up with this rape story! This is a simple story that works-

After you guys quarreled, she went wild and hung out with some of her friends who introduced her to a man, she slept with the man and started feeling guilty. She had to give you a story that works!

You bought the story hook, line and sinker.
Na so my girlfriend that time talk self. She was drunk and the guy carried her to his house and raped her. Fear women. The word rape is most often used wrongly.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by marsup: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Why didn't she go to the police first? Rape is a very terrible thing, that can traumatize the victim for life. Please, before you take actions, verify this story properly. How do you vividly describe your assailant, who attacked you in the dark? What if it's one her fellow club buddies? Crazy things happen after a drunken night.

To all victims of rape, may you all find peace and love.
May rapists and all oppressors be destroyed.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Frankicent(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
All these epistle just to discredit a rape story.
Im scared for the women around you,including your female family members.

Shut the F. You talking as if you've not heard women do worst. If you don't understand my post. Read it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Caught Stealing Clothes In A Boutique, Hides Them In Her Panties (Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Iwo, Osun State (Photos) / Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.