Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. (35561 Views)

60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? / 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell / Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by wunmi590(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2021
JIREN01:
What is this guy's specialization?

Honestly, I don't know, it might be I.T or an NGO
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Jmichael1(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2021
Goddys:
1.5m naira here in UK but rent gulps 250k monthly

Bros...God bless Una ooooh,1.5 miter monthly no be beans oooh
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Michelle55: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2021
BiafranBushBoy:
I retired from the corporate environment since 2019…

But the highest amount I earned working was 70k

Pathetic!
Where have you been? shocked
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by JIREN01: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2021
Babastrong:
I am not a salary eaner but employer. The least amount my employee in the lowest rank is receiving now is 45k/month.
But As an employer i know that being an employee is a modern slavery no matter how much you're receiving monthly.
Tell that to the expatriates working for oil companies or the team leads at Microsoft. The salaries of many people dwarfs your annual earnings by a mile. Be humble sir!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by toyinpin: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2021
180k but I make up to at least 250k monthly apart from salary.

Please teach me how?
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Jmichael1(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:
One million naira. ( By faith). cool.

Argue with your keypads.

I tap into your faith

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by wunmi590(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2021
lakexite:

Help me find job Oga � IT related

I have worked in an I.T company before...

Do a goggle search of telvida Int'l Systems Ltd, I guess they might be recruiting
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Yungspitta: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2021
Goddys:
1.5m naira here in UK but rent gulps 250k monthly
You be nurse bro
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by eagleonearth(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2021
wunmi590:

You are very right with this your assertion...

When my 200k salary entered on friday, I didnt know how I spent 100k from it between that Friday and sunday...

This country nah God go help us
stop blaming the country and track your spendings. Save more and grow. Saying the bolded is highly irresponsible of you

4 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Jmichael1(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2021
Yeecar:
Be self employed, become employers of labour instead.

Bros abeg teach us the way
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Madas1986(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2021
800k working with an NGO on malaria eradication

4 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Jmichael1:

I tap into your faith

That's the spirit!
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by bdon123(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2021
jnrcess:
It is that time of the month when most salary earners smile home. Some have been paid and some are yet to be paid.

Personally, I haven't had a full time job in over 4 years because of school. My first full time job before I gained admission paid me 8k per month.

I recently landed a full-time job (remote) that offered me a monthly pay of 500k. As a final year student, who has never earned this amount of money in a month, I'm blown away �.

So what's the highest amount your full time job has paid you?
1.5M monthly after tax

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Jmichael1(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2021
Bryan88:
abeg gimme this your 180k job with all d insults and come and take this my 71k job pls��

grin grin grin grin
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Sammyimpostor: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2021
Bantu10:
498k monthly before statutory deductions. This is aside ur perdiem which u get every night when you sleep outside your work station.

comes with 15% increase annually

Field: iNGO

People are collecting money oooo
Please connect me to your iNGO.
If I get this type of job I don't have problem again

3 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by placeofallure(f): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Bantu10:
498k monthly before statutory deductions. This is aside ur perdiem which u get every night when you sleep outside your work station.

comes with 15% increase annually

Field: iNGO

Perdiems grin can be sweet o

I remember when I worked as a volunteer for one HIV/AIDS NGO, they put us in a beautiful hotel in Enugu, serve tea and sandwiches every morning, then a meal of your choice in the afternoons. They paid perdiem of 10k everyday for 2 weeks. That is aside the main money for the training o. Can't forget Enugu that year.

Now, I earn some 6 figures every month as an instructor. Don't ask me!

5 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Jocknom(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2021
93k I work for 3Momth and run for my life.
Now I no get salary again.
Sometimes hungry will want to kill me sometimes I eat turkey.

I dey make around
50k to 400k.

Depends sha

3 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Jmichael1(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:

That's the spirit!

Yes oooh my sister...0
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Jmichael1(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:

That's the spirit!

Yes oooh my sister...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Johnsonboj: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2021
Shampoo77:
180k but I make up to at least 250k monthly apart from salary.
is it business or internet biz show me abeg pls
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by wunmi590(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2021
eagleonearth:
stop blaming the country and track your spendings. Save more and grow. Saying the bolded is highly irresponsible of you

Shut up and stop quoting me, I wasn't talking to you...

If the country is not bad, would you be advertising a 2016 accura MDX for almost 10million...

Think before you talk, rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Nezzjnr: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2021
BiafranBushBoy:
I retired from the corporate environment since 2019…

But the highest amount I earned working was 70k

Pathetic!
Bush cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na that school that year ahbi grin cheesy
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by toyinpin: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2021
martyns303:

I earn more than that, u will soon find out N1m is not a lot of money.

HELP WITH YOUR CONTACT INFO SIR
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by chatinent: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2021
Bryan88:
abeg gimme this your 180k job with all d insults and come and take this my 71k job pls��

You can't do it bro.

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Johnsonboj: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
$63.

Earning in naira na modern day slavery.
Show me way i go appreciate
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Johnsonboj: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
$63.

Earning in naira na modern day slavery.
Show me way i go appreciate
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Bantu10: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2021
placeofallure:

I remember when I worked as a volunteer for one HIV/AIDS NGO, they put us in a beautiful hotel in Enugu, serve tea and sandwiches every morning, then a meal of your choice in the afternoons. They paid perdiem of 10k everyday for 2 weeks. That is aside the main money for the training o. Can't forget Enugu that year.

i stay more than 21days in a month in the field and the perdiem is about 10-15k per day. I dont want to say the exact amount else some people can say the iNGO. U know we are against Buhari and his zombies here grin

2 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by luizpippo(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2021
Earned 13,000 daily with accommodation sorted out, and as the chief on site, extras came in daily but the work didn't last 5 months.

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by RapistOnBail: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2021

Average $800 monthly. Some months could be $900-1000$

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by toyinpin: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2021
placeofallure:

Please can you assist me to also earn on NGO related activities? I understood HIV Peer to Peer training at NYSC. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by placeofallure(f): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Bantu10:

i stay more than 21days in a month in the field and the perdiem is about 10-15k per day. I dont want to say the exact amount else some people can say the iNGO. U know we are against Buhari and his zombies here grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For / FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.