Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? (59758 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by seanjy4konji: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Awon omo ologo 5 G to lo ogo eee....

Ma gu ma gun o lo gu...

Na her type deh get bad mouth deh abuse people for street say make dem go hustle buy benx...

dem don use her buy S550 AMG...

Na better stream bath and ira pada fit do am now...
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
bigcasava1:
working hard by going Abt sleeping with ritualist? What she needs to do is first confess her sins to God then deliverance. If think what that man said was a pranks she should better thing again.
First of all, Jesus Christ never required confession of sins because healing of the sick or casting out of demons from those who had them. So try to learn His Truth instead of the lies you have been filled with. undecided

Second, this gal does not need to first believe in order for God to heal her. Most of those who were healed by Jesus Christ did not even believe in Him. undecided

Third, this gal does not need a sermon forced on her by anyone. She is free to chose to live her life as she wants, without fear. undecided

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
malvisguy212:
you are an agent of darkness
Oh, I am an agent of darkness for calling you out on the lies you tell in the name of God? undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Princeokwuego1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
they collected her luck!!..that's why those runs girls don't get help if they didn't f..ck unlike other girls that normal get random help..how many runs girls have you help from your church mind without no intention of f..cking her.?
She can now start doing runs fully now because she can't get help again without it!

I can give you more examples of how her luck is taken if you want

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by MNDY(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
ravensckar:
It's hard to say. It could be her womb, good fortune or even her life. I had a family friend too who was 'used' by a Yahoo guy that she dated. After a short while, she became sick. All the medical tests & treatments proved abortive. She had a dream which when narrated to me confirmed my suspicion.

In that dream, it was raining heavily whilst she found herself standing outside fetching rain water in a bucket for someone. Less than a month after she had that dream, she died of her illness. My point is that everyone should be wary of those modern day ritualists called 'Yahoo Boys'. The diabolical things they engage in to make their ill-gotten money is astounding to even the devil himself. angry angry angry

I watched video of live big frogs pulled out of the vagina of a used girl recently. I almost passed out.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by malvisguy212: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I am an agent of darkness for calling you out on the lies you tell in the name of God? undecided
ok
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jh0wsef(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jen96:
Yes and I see them physically too. They dissapear after I see them. Is that not acessing the spirit realm? Mine was a gift but when I got closer to God by constant studying my Bible and praying in d spirit at night (1hr by 1am) , my eyes became opened to the supernatural. I see things physically now. Is that not acess?

Hello. Let's text on WhatsApp please?
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
MNDY:
I watched video of live big frogs pulled out of the vagina of a used girl recently. I almost passed out.
It never occurred to you that the video was doctored? undecided

So when you see video of person flying , you also believe the individual actually flew?, undecided

Who keeps leaving the door open abeg! undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Druss(m): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
Stories that touch the heart. She doesn't see anything wrong in the runs she did. What she is afraid of is what a man told her.

She isn't changing. Forget it.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Druss:
Stories that touch the heart. She doesn't see anything wrong in the runs she did. What she is afraid of is what a man told her.

She isn't changing. Forget it.
If runs is what she wants to do, then what is wrong with that? It is her life and her choice. undecided

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:
hello Nairalanders, sorry for the long write-up, it's LiegeMan again.
my name is Mr Omale liegeman and I'm from Kogi State, I thank you all for your kind advice on the other thread regarding my wife's past life and I can assure you all that I decided to put to use some of the advice from here ( yes, I read all the 590+ comments from A-Z) and it's yielding positive result as I've been experiencing happiness as never before in my life, though majority of Nairalanders who contributed in the previous post failed to understand my point of view because I was trying to make the post as snappy as possible. Thank you all once more.

Now, while I was planning ways to work things out with my wife with some of the advice that I gathered here, my Aunty who's married to an Igbo man from Imo state called me that her daughter, who's a student of Imo State University (Imsu) came home during weekend, Saturday precisely, locked herself up in a room and has been crying ever since without food nor water, and has refused to see nor talk to anyone.
I advice them to keep an eye on her so as to prevent her from attempting something stupid, she assured me that they broke into her apartment where she locked up Herself and brought her out.

So on Sunday, being 31 day of October, 2021, I left everything that I was doing in Makurdi and rushed to their village in Imo State, on getting there, I observed that both her hands and legs were tied and when I inquired why, she told me that it was an attempt to prevent her from escaping. I asked them to untie her, she was still crying when I asked her to go dress up that I'll be taking her out, she quickly went inside and dressed up we left the village for Orlu.

When we reached Orlu, we entered into a restaurant, and I started asking her what the problem was, I inquired if it was her boyfriend that broke her heart, she said no, I later succeeded in making her to tell me what the problem was because she's my closest ally.

when she opened up, she told me that she decided to do a little gbaje gbaje, ie do a little runs, she booked an appointment with a man and when she reached the said hotel, she and the Man started romancing and kissing and after awhile, the man started hissing uncontrollably, she inquired from the man what the problem was, he told her that what he wanted to take from her has been taken by someone else, in her confused state, she asked the man what he meant by that, the man looked her into her eyeballs and told her that she's empty, that what he intended taking from her has been taken by another person, he counted the said amount they bargain and handed it over to her and ordered her to get out of the hotel premises. I tried to console her by telling her that the man didn't mean what he said, that maybe his manhood disappointed him, he said those to cover his shame and I also advice her to be very careful because Xmas it at hand, immediately I told her those, she became relieved and stopped crying but I know right inside of me, that what the man said wasn't a joke at all.

when we got home, the news didn't go down well with her mother as tears started rolling down her cheek, she is planning a way to take her daughter to different prayer houses.

Now what exactly is this man talking about, what exactly did he take from her, is it her womb, destiny or what?
please house, any advice for this kid cousin of mine?
or way to find out what has been taken from her and get her liberated.

If you're a Christian, I'll recommend taking her to MFM prayer city ( Lagos/Ibadan express way) for serious deliverance. Their deliverance runs from Sunday - Saturday every week but is decided into to (COVID precaution). You can choose to take her on for either the one that runs from Monday to wednesday or Thursday to Saturday, she'll go fasting (no water, no food, no fruits, nothing). They pray at least 2 times daily for a minimum of 1 hour 30 minutes. When it's time for prayer, they'll be summoned to the prayer hall (mandatory, no one stays behind and your things are secure).
It's a DIY thing, no one will lay hands on you, they call the prayers, instruct you on what to do and you carry it out. Make she no guarantee there go dey sleep or look who go fall or who dey possessed. You can decide to make her stay for one week or more, na your money to spend.
Accommodation: it's pretty cheap as you can pay for the 1k per day own but like I said, you'll be asked to to stay for a maximum of 3 days so you'll pay for 2 nights (you'll leave the 3rd day)
You can renew on the third day.
There are more expensive ones, but it starts from 1k sha. The 1k own is very decent, there's always water and I think a minimum of 18 hours power supply or so, the rooms are swept for you, the bathrooms are neat, ceiling fans, spacing (1 per bunk) .
Apart from tfare, maximum she'll spend for the 3 days if she lodges in the 1k per day room shouldn't exceed 3500 ( bottled water inclusive).
You can also approach any of the pastors, tell them what's wrong and that you need them to please pray for her. It will most likely be conducted in the hall so no need to be afraid.
Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Before she's taken there, she should rededicate her life to Christ, you can make her fast, devour the word of God, listen to sermons from MFM, apostle Joshua Selman, pastor Adeboye, Pastor Kumuyi and pray without ceasing (midnight prayers do a whole lot).

I'm confident she'll be fine with God's intervention.

3 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Druss(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If runs is what she wants to do, then what is wrong with that? It is her life and her choice. undecided

I thought you said you were Christian. It is truly her choice how she decides to leave and I see no change in her decisions to continue doing runs.

She should stop but hey she can look up to people like you to guide her.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
Druss:
I thought you said you were Christian. It is truly her choice how she decides to leave and I see no change in her decisions to continue doing runs.

She should stop but hey she can look up to people like you to guide her.
Being a Christian has to do with the way I live my own life, not the way others live theirs. I can only make Christian choices for my own life... I have no right to force those Christian choices on others. undecided

Why should she stop if she is not convinced that doing so will be in her favor? undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Druss(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Being a Christian has to do with the way I live my own life, not the way others live theirs. I can only make Christian choices for my own life... I have no right to force those Christian choices on others. undecided

Why should she stop if she is not convinced that doing so will be in her favor? undecided

Read my posts very carefully. Read your posts carefully. Then whatever thing that is making your mind create positions from thin air - let it go. I say it is her choice - you mention forcing. Odikwa that thing you are looking for - doesn't reside here.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jh0wsef:

Hello. Let's text on WhatsApp please?
send me your number
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by IgboWarlord(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bullshit story...Superstitious fuckery

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Bloomfrancs05: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
Okokobioko shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:
my name is Mr Omale liegeman and I'm from Kogi State, I thank you all for your kind advice on the other thread regarding my wife's past life and I can assure you all that I decided to put to use some of the advice from here ( yes, I read all the 590+ comments from A-Z) and it's yielding positive result as I've been experiencing happiness as never before in my life, though majority of Nairalanders who contributed in the previous post failed to understand my point of view because I was trying to make the post as snappy as possible. Thank you all once more.

Now, while I was planning ways to work things out with my wife with some of the advice that I gathered here, my Aunty who's married to an Igbo man from Imo state called me that her daughter, who's a student of Imo State University (Imsu) came home during weekend, Saturday precisely, locked herself up in a room and has been crying ever since without food nor water, and has refused to see nor talk to anyone.
I advice them to keep an eye on her so as to prevent her from attempting something stupid, she assured me that they broke into her apartment where she locked up Herself and brought her out.

So on Sunday, being 31 day of October, 2021, I left everything that I was doing in Makurdi and rushed to their village in Imo State, on getting there, I observed that both her hands and legs were tied and when I inquired why, she told me that it was an attempt to prevent her from escaping. I asked them to untie her, she was still crying when I asked her to go dress up that I'll be taking her out, she quickly went inside and dressed up we left the village for Orlu.

When we reached Orlu, we entered into a restaurant, and I started asking her what the problem was, I inquired if it was her boyfriend that broke her heart, she said no, I later succeeded in making her to tell me what the problem was because she's my closest ally.

when she opened up, she told me that she decided to do a little gbaje gbaje, ie do a little runs, she booked an appointment with a man and when she reached the said hotel, she and the Man started romancing and kissing and after awhile, the man started hissing uncontrollably, she inquired from the man what the problem was, he told her that what he wanted to take from her has been taken by someone else, in her confused state, she asked the man what he meant by that, the man looked her into her eyeballs and told her that she's empty, that what he intended taking from her has been taken by another person, he counted the said amount they bargain and handed it over to her and ordered her to get out of the hotel premises. I tried to console her by telling her that the man didn't mean what he said, that maybe his manhood disappointed him, he said those to cover his shame and I also advice her to be very careful because Xmas it at hand, immediately I told her those, she became relieved and stopped crying but I know right inside of me, that what the man said wasn't a joke at all.

when we got home, the news didn't go down well with her mother as tears started rolling down her cheek, she is planning a way to take her daughter to different prayer houses.

Now what exactly is this man talking about, what exactly did he take from her, is it her womb, destiny or what?
My spirit wants to help you by connecting you to my Spiritual Father. He delivered me from spirit husband and now mentors me. Try and send me your contact. Don't know y I want to help
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Johnsown1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What proof do you have of this? undecided

It's just the stories that I have heard about the Yahoo++.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Johnsown1:
It's just the stories that I have heard about the Yahoo++.
Stories....none of them confirmed by you yet you broadcast them as though there is truth? undecided

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:

take her to Abuja to meet Apostle Joshua Selman he does miracles and deliverance
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Babastrong(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
I have been saying this that "life was spiritual before physical"
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jen96:
My spirit wants to help you by connecting you to my Spiritual Father. He delivered me from spirit husband and now mentors me. Try and send me your contact. Don't know y I want to help
Read what Jesus Christ said of (Spiritual) Father as far as His Kingdom is concerned in Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10. undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by tctrills: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:

Your story dey sound one kind. So because a man told her that she is empty, she became depressed. All the why she has been living a happy life free from trouble until a stranger told her she is empty.
Well, I agree with the man if her head isn't empty, why is she getting so worked up. Or is any part of her body missing? Nigerians and funny stories

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Read what Jesus Christ said of (Spiritual) Father as far as His Kingdom is concerned in Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10. undecided
1 Corinthians 4 vs 15 Apostle Paul said though you have ten thousand of mentors, but you have only one spiritual father. Through the gospel Christ has made me your father.

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by nwaoke247(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:

Her destiny has been taken from her and any man who make love to her will also lose his destiny too contact me for a free steps to take

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by WADZAS: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
I GUESS ITS NOT HER VIRGINITY HE MEANT ELSE, SHE CHECK HER BREAST ARE THEY COMPLETE. THUS HE MEANT HER INNOCENCE!!I GBAGAM!!
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
First of all, Jesus Christ never required confession of sins because healing of the sick or casting out of demons from those who had them. So try to learn His Truth instead of the lies you have been filled with. undecided

Second, this gal does not need to first believe in order for God to heal her. Most of those who were healed by Jesus Christ did not even believe in Him. undecided

Third, this gal does not need a sermon forced on her by anyone. She is free to chose to live her life as she wants, without fear. undecided
The first sense you are making
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Bayoibee: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
What you don’t know doesn’t kill, if we wan reason am as e be that means every youth for the country has been used because 99% of our youths has slept with different guys & ladies at various point in their lives that they can’t even remember. If he didn’t tell her she won’t feel this way, Infact she’ll still be doing her normal package. If she go dey overthink na then her destiny go truly destroy because she won’t want do anything positive with her life anymore. I’ve seen people that were taught to have been cursed or used by their exes who ended up doing well, building a family and also traveling out of the country for a better life. Better she live her life and work hard(smart), Person wey never make am yet wey dey shout say dem use him destiny lmao, the ones wey dem never use their destiny where dem dey now...

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by holybabayo(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
The is a sad one.
What the guy was searching for must likely be her wealth making abilities. All humans will make money but not all can make wealth.
But to be sure, find out the following:
Was there an usual taste in his mouth, sweet or bitter?
Did he go into the toilet for some times before he started?
Did he put on a ring, or some ornaments?
Did he kiss the forehead?
Was there a sexual desire in hid eyes?

The way wealth work is this.
Your environment has to agree with you. When you put your labour and your environment connects with it, it yields in multiple folds. When it doesn't, it yields zero or very few. It also push away people that can help you. No one can make it without people and environment.
She can get it back though. Let her be born again and follow Jesus.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros the magnitude of such can't be discerned until she's taken to a true seer . But for now, taking her to a prayer house is the best option , and if she can endure the stress of dry fasting and prayer, then carry her to MFM for proper deliverance.

Nawa oo. The way people recommend MFM, they recommend the church as if to say their problems is beyond pastors in other churches grin
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by donsharwama(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sir, it's a spiritual issue.

Take her to where she will be prayed for.

My last advice is,

If you are taking her to any church or prophet or prayer house, once they mention that you should bring money, buy candle or they'll take her to wherever and wash her face or body or head just take your cousin and run. They are FAKE PROPHETS AND dubious set of people.

If I'll advice you
Take her to THE LORDS CHOSEN or DEEPER LIFE or MFM... I know y I mentioned chosen first..... I'm not saying other churches are bad or God isn't there ooo. God is everywhere but there are places you'll go and you'll not waste much time.

Please, nobody should drag me.. I won't reply u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.