Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Fantasising In My Marriage. - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fantasising In My Marriage. (92045 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Karnice600: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
You seem to haf see the guy finish. Hope you aint a full time housewife?
Anyway speak first to a marriage counsellor
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Amanda4life: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Mods, I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this.

DONT WORRY.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU DONT CHEAT

FROM EXPERIENCE, IM SURE THAT OVER TIME, GOD will ADJUST YOUR SEXUAL TO MATCH HIS.

THIS IS GOING TO HAPPENED OVER TIME, SO LONG AS YOU DONT CHEAT NOW TO MEET UP YOUR SEXUAL WANT
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Clinghton: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
I believe it was the spark that brought you guys together now it's lost, visit a sex therapist. Try convincing your hubby to follow you.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by RichAbujaGuy: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
There's a lot of mumus in this thread that posted the vagina is nasty, dirty, disgusting, etc.
Remember God made all of us to enter this world thru this divine orifice and the very first thing you tasted during delivery was bleep. cheesy Now how could the Almighty have made such a mistake?

Now as far as Op, she may need to go over to xvideo or another adult site to learn how to give her husband some good head. I bet she never did or swallowed his nut. Guys that have had dem nut swallowed know this celestial experience. Ditto for women that get a good licking at home until dem can't take anymore. Dey start trembling uncontrollably, grab you head and put u in a lock and then fall limp and happy wink

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Donpenny(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Had it been this op is still in her father's aux watching her life sliding to become an evenly news paper or if she is still single staying alone and paying all bills alone in this double digit inflation economy her libido won't be this high. I hate dating girls who doesn't knows what it takes to be independent. They just want to leave their father's aux with their youthful fantasies and boom in your auz and starting manifesting all they fantasized abt before they met you. That man could be passing through alot financiallly, psychologically trying to fix thing for the benefits of his family as the man of the aux. There is a way all these anxieties and worries affect newly wedded couples if they just started having kids most especially if he wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. But srry to say most Nigeria ladies lack understanding in relationship. Most women fantasize so much which made them always feel disappointed when the finally meet with life reality. Op is part of your obligation to understand him and support in him in every way. Not by being selfish with your fantasies
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Bobbybrwon(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
I have the antidote

Come let me tell you secretly
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by elantraceey(f): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Donpenny:
Had it been this op is still in her father's aux watching her life sliding to become an evenly news paper or if she is still single staying alone and paying all bills alone in this double digit inflation economy her libido won't be this high. I hate dating girls who doesn't knows what it takes to be independent. They just want to leave their father's aux with their youthful fantasies and boom in your auz and starting manifesting all they fantasized abt before they met you. That man could be passing through alot financiallly, psychologically trying to fix thing for the benefits of his family as the man of the aux. There is a way all these anxieties and worries affect newly wedded couples if they just started having kids most especially if he wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. But srry to say most Nigeria ladies lack understanding in relationship. Most women fantasize so much which made them always feel disappointed when the finally meet with life reality. Op is part of your obligation to understand him and support in him in every way. Not by being selfish with your fantasies

Lmao..... So you think being busy with being independent will automatically reduce libido and remove fantasies? You're highly mistaking.

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by yboy: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
I recommend you and him read a book titled " intended for pleasure"

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by thunderbabs: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Marriage na bobo Jare......Serious dulling....e no dey even reach 2 years, NEPA go don take light...no more spark...I don't understand the physics that happened to the institution of marriage among our generation in this 21st century.

Pple just faking everything..Nothing is real anymore
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Omonigeriarere: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
So you didn't have sex with him to know these before getting married

Just say you want to continue your olosho ways

And impotence and loosing interest in sex can't happen on, before or after marriage?

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by robortonia: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Dm me.for some update
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by saintruky(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
@Maryliola i suggest u go to a medicine store n buy ANAFRANIL for ur hubby... It's a small tab that works magic... Ensure he takes just 1 tablet... That single small table can last 2 days in his body...

Trust me, u must thank me later...

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by emecheboy2(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

how old is your husband? is he fat with big tummy? is he physically fit and does exercise?
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by desertboom(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Not easy being a husband
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Prechgold1180(m): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sterope:
The side effects no credible third party can prove or disprove otherwise.

Did u write me on watsap
Sorry I was busy watching champions league match
I ll reply u shortly
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by oluwasegun007(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's an insult to the husband

Insult to your husband abi..

Is like this one want the real thing.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Utanisco(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
u hv to stop all those nonsense life of a single lady you re married woman
u hv to put yur urges down these are satanic orchestration poised to destroy to ya marriage
if God has blesses u with kids i think yu shud give yur body to christ and focus in making heaven
sex was designed by God for married people mainly to produce kids not for fun
so hold ya self and think well
that thing that is worrying yu is purely canal stuff and of the devil obviously
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by uptownemmygee(m): 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Let me be your vibrator plug
WhatsApp
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Sterope(f): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
I can't be one of your customers

Prechgold1180:

Did u write me on watsap
Sorry I was busy watching champions league match
I ll reply u shortly
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by dagano: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
While your situation seems unfortunate, it's not beyond saving. I believe that if you both spend time out on a vacation where you'll have some personal time without distractions, you'll find a solution to this issue.

However, I do not believe that you can hold on for long like this without looking for a way out in seeking satisfaction from an external source. There is no smoke without a fire. If you keep thinking and dreaming of being touched for long, you'll be in danger of compromise.

Act fast to save what you have. No marriage is perfect. This is your turf. Fight till you win. Go on tht vacation, even if you have to sponsor it.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by akeeng: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nyascobar1414: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=Iyaebe post=107273564]You'll have to like it if your wife wants it,she's clean and I read it's even cleaner than the mouth,it cleanses and purify itself except in cases of infection[/quote

pussy can never be cleaner than th mouth...
Imagine a hole, with secretions accompanied with heat...
Not even talking of menstrual cramps....

Aunty, deep ya finger in your own,..

I bet you its has a weird smell...

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Prechgold1180(m): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sterope:
I can't be one of your customers

Sorry I don’t sell I just tried to help
Nur vex
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by sarjam05: 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Pussy is the sweetest thing I ever tasted. I wonder why Naira guys don’t do it. If they knew what they’re missing. The catch is making her cum makes you cum too. Your orgasms are harder and hotter knowing your woman is pulsating to your licking. Please babe. Don’t let any man make you feel bad for wanting cunnilingus. That stuff is really really hot. For both guys and ladies. It’s too sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Integrafamoo: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

Seduce him to do second round. No one is perfect. He might be enduring your weaknesses too. It is your cross sis.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Konquest: 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

@Maryliola
I like your audacity for asking
folks here for assistance!wink

Your fantasies are perfectly
OK... I'll be brutally honest
here and now from a male
perspective.

1. First off, how old is he?
30s, 40s?

2. Second, most men tend to
place women on a pedestal
after they've given birth and
tend to see the vaginal region
as a sacred place. grin

So you have to do kinky stuff
to stimulate him visually... i.e.,
Get some colourful and sexy
underwears (a few g-strings),
Engage in walk dates, play fights, throw
pillows at each other, gaze into each others eyes without saying a word to each other, explore each other's erogenous points from
head to toe.

The whole house has to smell good of lavender or a cocktail of erotic fragrances.

3. Third get a "cockk ring" for your
man to delay ejaculation.

4. Fourth get a dental dam so
that the dude can still give
some heads without feeling
repulsed.

There's a lot more powerful
stuff in my arsenal, but I'll stop
here. Try these out, they work.

Ciao. wink

1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by OlympiadTutor(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2021
My dear. Go to Dating Apps like Tinder and find yourself a fu..ck buddy and save yourself before you die of sex starvation.

Why are you even here? You should know that Nigerians are very hypocritical in nature. Go to a dating site and find a fuc..k buddy, anyone telling you to visit a therapist or go clubbing with your husband is forgetting that what you need right now is good sex.
Your husband is wrong for putting up such a nonchalant attitude towards your sex life. Sex is very important in life and if the man cannot provide you this then he is irresponsible. This is one of the reasons I don't like religion because of how they undermine the importance of sex.

When I was 16 years old a married woman invited me to help her fix her television. In the process of doing that she pulled my pants down and started giving me mouth action and she even made me have sex with her. I take it for granted that I was abused by her considering my age but as I grow older and wiser, I tend to even pity her because if I recall the way she rushed me that day and how relieved she felt after the sex, I had pity on her because it seems she was sex starved.( At 16 I was into big things and I did fuc..k her well).
Please find yourself a good fu..ck buddy so that you don't go and molest a child someday out of desperation.

When I'm with my girlfriend I don't joke with sex or romance. She moans when I give her mouth action and it makes me proud of myself. I use my finger to give her Anal and I lick her body, ears and face before any sex.

As for his case on quick ejaculation, I cannot help you here but I can tell you what worked for me.
I did masturbate for almost 3 years straight, this was at a point in my life when I had no girlfriend because I was so busy with work and studies to prepare for the future.
Within this period I learnt several techniques on how to last longer during mastubation and I perfected each of those techniques to the point that I can masturbate for almost 20 minutes without releasing anything. I eventually took it to 30 minutes with new methods I learnt from se.x blogs.
When I got a girlfriend I stopped masturbating, It did not affect my se.x drive if anything it even boosted it, the only side effects I suffered from masturbating is that I don't know how to cum easily in bed, my girlfriend is always surprised when I fu..ck her, I know how to control myself when I feel like coming because of the several techniques I learnt. Also, my dic..k cannot go as fast in the vagina the way my hands does on my di..ck so my di.ck does not release sperm easily.

Maybe you should introduce masturbating to your husband but if he refuses please find a fu..ck buddy.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Gkemz: 12:14am On Nov 03, 2021
The only problem I see here is his inability to last long in bed which am certain proper medication would solve. As for the mouth action, not every man finds it interesting. Though most ladies love it as it helps to turn them on, however most men find it disgusting and unhealthy like I do.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Midas01: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2021
Nigerian men are so daft it's exhausting.
PrinceOfLagos:
So you didn't have sex with him to know these before getting married

Just say you want to continue your olosho ways

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Omonigho1976: 12:22am On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What I would recommend is you work on ways to channel that extra energy into something else. If you no get passion or work, find yourself one. If you already have a job, find other hobbies to help reroute your mind back to that of benefit and away from that which is not of benefit to your marriage and life undecided

As for the dynamics of your relationship, if seeing a psychiatrist for professional counseling will help, please do not hesitate at all. Also, you can engage your husband in more husband and wife -ish activities, maybe with other couples, to help you begin to see him more as a partner than as a brother. undecided

As to the love-making, maybe you can both enroll is sex therapy together as well. undecided

I read your story and I immediately thought of another story from a couple of weeks back..https://www.nairaland.com/6744817/quarrel-because-sex#105660528
Don't waste your time jare, if the story is true then the lady is at the virge of being bleeped upside down. I just pray make no be Long John my bouncer friend catch her, walahi her marriage don scater be dat

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by purpleicious(f): 12:37am On Nov 03, 2021
Madam communicate all you want to your husband.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by emmyluizzz: 12:38am On Nov 03, 2021
OlympiadTutor:
My dear. Go to Dating Apps like Tinder and find yourself a fu..ck buddy and save yourself before you die of sex starvation.

Why are you even here? You should know that Nigerians are very hypocritical in nature. Go to a dating site and find a fuc..k buddy, anyone telling you to visit a therapist or go clubbing with your husband is forgetting that what you need right now is good sex.
Your husband is wrong for putting up such a nonchalant attitude towards your sex life. Sex is very important in life and if the man cannot provide you this then he is irresponsible. This is one of the reasons I don't like religion because of how they undermine the importance of sex.

When I was 16 years old a married woman invited me to help her fix her television. In the process of doing that she pulled my pants down and started giving me mouth action and she even made me have sex with her. I take it for granted that I was abused by her considering my age but as I grow older and wiser, I tend to even pity her because if I recall the way she rushed me that day and how relieved she felt after the sex, I had pity on her because it seems she was sex starved.( At 16 I was into big things and I did fuc..k her well).
Please find yourself a good fu..ck buddy so that you don't go and molest a child someday out of desperation.

When I'm with my girlfriend I don't joke with sex or romance. She moans when I give her mouth action and it makes me proud of myself. I use my finger to give her Anal and I lick her body, ears and face before any sex.

As for his case on quick ejaculation, I cannot help you here but I can tell you what worked for me.
I did masturbate for almost 3 years straight, this was at a point in my life when I had no girlfriend because I was so busy with work and studies to prepare for the future.
Within this period I learnt several techniques on how to last longer during mastubation and I perfected each of those techniques to the point that I can masturbate for almost 20 minutes without releasing anything. I eventually took it to 30 minutes with new methods I learnt from se.x blogs.
When I got a girlfriend I stopped masturbating, It did not affect my se.x drive if anything it even boosted it, the only side effects I suffered from masturbating is that I don't know how to cum easily in bed, my girlfriend is always surprised when I fu..ck her, I know how to control myself when I feel like coming because of the several techniques I learnt. Also, my dic..k cannot go as fast in the vagina the way my hands does on my di..ck so my di.ck does not release sperm easily.

Maybe you should introduce masturbating to your husband but if he refuses please find a fu..ck buddy.

to slap you just dey hungry me

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Should The Man Pay It? / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.