Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Fantasising In My Marriage. - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fantasising In My Marriage. (92103 Views)

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by ihedioramma: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=Maryliola post=107271770]Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m . Woman sex is not food . Give your husband good food e.t.c enjoy what you have any how it is, dont do that thing you are thinking is not life .
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by solonubinho(m): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
You go still cheat. No worry.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by asakanbi(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
The only solution I can give you for that is you to text this WhatsApp number 07066405406 that’s only way out to you problem
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by zoedew: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Mods, I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this.
You need to undergo deliverance. Mouth to vagina! Extremely disgusting. Your mind is twisted and urgently in need of a reset!!
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by lusid: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
Greystone:

How old are you?
old enough to participate in an orgy

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Midastorch(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Disgusting,,,, God forbid!

Just the way some people eat dog and pork meat...and they disgust some people....
Pussy is sweet.....anyone needs a pussy eater pm me.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Midastorch(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
lusid:
old enough to participate in an orgy
I LOVE THIS answer......
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by omooba969(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
asakanbi:
The only solution I can give you for that is you to text this WhatsApp number 07066405406 that’s only way out to you problem

You wan knack person wife ehn. undecided
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Maconstruct(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Add it to yr prayer points when he is praying with yu.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Prechgold1180(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sterope:
The side effects no credible third party can prove or disprove otherwise.

just try it

U go write me thank me
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by xtycool: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
You'll have to like it if your wife wants it,she's clean and I read it's even cleaner than the mouth,it cleanses and purify itself except in cases of infection

MouthAction is not healthy, don't be deceived. There is no how clean it is, God made penis for vaginal not mouth. If The normal Flora in vaginal get to the mouth it become pathogenic , do not kill urself in the name of stupid vibe, animalistic behavior. Note disease won't start immediately , is a gradual process.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Tobedated(m): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
mejai:
Penis is for vagina ooooo
While, mouth is for kissing.
This children of the world don spoil finish.... Imagine, sucking vagina, meant for urine, period and childbirth.
Tufiakwa and nonsense!!

Say NO to MouthAction.

jesus is lord look at this one better go back to the 1890's you're much a better fit there illiteracy in display
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Tobedated(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
zoedew:

You need to undergo deliverance. Mouth to vagina! Extremely disgusting. Your mind is twisted and urgently in need of a reset!!

gods of egypt!. it is your mind that is twisted and in urgent need of a reset chai you don't belong in this generation
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Teesamillyu: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Blue film dey worry you
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Tobedated(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
xtycool:

MouthAction is not healthy, don't be deceived. There is no how clean it is, God made penis for vaginal not mouth. If The normal Flora in vaginal get to the mouth it become pathogenic , do not kill urself in the name of stupid vibe, animalistic behavior. Note disease won't start immediately , is a gradual process.

gods in hell at this stage you're still not enlightened it really a shame and then you will give birth and the teach the child rubbish as well
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by lookingfly: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

make i ask you, do you give him oral and he doesn't reciprocate? Spice up your love life with some romantic movies. Don't mount pressure in him to last long or give you oral......men perform better during sex when they're not pressured or have something disturbing them.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Ten06(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Na your type dy eat poo
LOL. How do you know?
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by valdes00(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is what I'm saying, op come and read this.I can't be in a marriage and be asking "Marriage" how far? You be better husband
grin its necessary to bend some rule jus to have peace....

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by xtycool: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tobedated:

gods in hell at this stage you're still not enlightened it really a shame and then you will give birth and the teach the child rubbish as well

We deal with many people like u , who later regret the lifestyle they've lived but time won't permit them anymore. Continue , enjoy lick lick lick . I don't really reply people like u , u r lucky.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Warricity: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
Two options get yourself a Love Machine or encourage him to get a male strap I bet u will thank me later.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by TeraHawks: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's an insult to the husband

How is it an insult when toys are fast becoming a regular in sexual activity for single and married couples.

Please encourage him to get a toy that he can use when you're together.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by lookingfly: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Midastorch:

Just the way some people eat dog and pork meat...and they disgust some people....
Pussy is sweet.....anyone needs a pussy eater pm me.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
how does it taste like?
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Tobedated(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
That’s upsetting
but true
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by MISSunderstand(f): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
ahnie:

I purposely drew you out with my fa comment grin grin grin.

Pls how's Divinegrace doing?
Greet her for me.

Hahahahaha... That's okay fa. tongue

Haven't heard from her in a while too tho, I can only hope she's fine.
Hope you've been fine too?
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Tobedated(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
xtycool:

We deal with many people like u , who later regret the lifestyle they've lived but time won't permit them anymore. Continue , enjoy lick lick lick . I don't really reply people like u , u r lucky.

what how many lifetime have you lived that you've witness people regret their lifestyle eyin mama mo gbedi jun yio
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by keypha1: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
I can see you are among does women, after round 2 sex, she will start torching you immideatly, after 3rd round, she will hold you again, demanding another sex, if you marry such women, your own Don finish.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Hotguy27: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Help!

I believe your story to be real. You may be surprise to know that many marriages are in this category nowadays.

I was telling my wife the other day that there are many married women who are not experiencing orgasm with their hubbies but she was surprised to hear that. She believed that every woman is satisfied just as the man does each time they meet.

Well, let me give you workabke solutions.

1. Your hubby should engage in small exercises daily.
2. He should eat more of fruits in places of square meals.
3. He should desist from much sugary intake.
4. He can drink a bottle of Guinness before the match begins.
5. You both should engage in a long fplay.
6. He can use flex condom sometimes.
7. You should help him build his confidence by encouraging him to do all the above.

As for licking your honey pot, I cannot guarantee you that but if I may ask, do you carrot him?

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by sleekman(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
I think ure being a bit dilusional as regards MouthAction. So here's my advice to you.
Have a heart to heart talk as regards your sex problems There are lots of videos that teach how to make a woman cum or even squirt using fingers alone. Once he knows how to caress your pussy lips(labia), clitoris and those very sensitive spots inside your pussy especially the center of gravity then your life will never remain the same again. He should get some oil and gentle massage your body especially your boobs, ass, inner laps and finally your labia.
This massages will get you in the mood. Next he should use 2 of his fingers to gently massage your labia while using his thumb to gently fiddle with your clit. Once he sees ure wet then he should gently push two of his middle fingers into Ur pussy half way about 20 to 30 times.
Rub the labia again and after that rub the clit. Once you start feeling the urge for him to go faster then let him push his first 2 fingers into your pussy. Palm should be facing up. He should feel a rough part of your pussy towards the roof.
Using his left hand he should press gently down the lower part of your belly/top part of your pussy and he should be tapping aggressively the g spot. That's where the center of gravity is. If he does it right then you'll experience the most intense orgasm you've ever felt. I should warn you. Make sure you pee before this is done otherwise you'll feel embarrassed. Also once you hit the sky don't hold back. You'll feel like peeing. Let it all go. Teach your husband how to touch you. Otherwise this won't end well.

As for his quick ejaculations he should take burantashi once in a while when you want trouble. Just get ready for trouble O because you might feel bruised before bomboy go Colm down.
There are so many sex tutoring videos online.Get him to watch them with you.
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Tobedated(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
xtycool:

i beg give us proof
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by overseasnbeyond: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
Life is never balance, 10 seconds man is rich, boys that can last 2hours are broke.
2 inches dicck man got money to take of you but 7.5inches dicck boys are poor gigolo
Make your choice.

Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by mejai(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tobedated:

jesus is lord look at this one better go back to the 1890's you're much a better fit there illiteracy in display
Story!!
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by TrumpDonald2: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's an insult to the husband
Insult how? Kindly explain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Should The Man Pay It? / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.