Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Fantasising In My Marriage. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fantasising In My Marriage. (93272 Views)

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by mejai(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
henryutd:
Can you go to God in prayer?
shocked
To tell God she needs MouthAction too. Chim ooo

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by DrDax: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's an insult to the husband

But his limp organ is not an insult to the wife?
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by mejai(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Premarital sex is not good but I'll device a means to know my partner's sexual ability, I can't keep myself this long while my partner starts behaving like ops partner in marriage.I want a partner that'll be active 24hrs and will overdose me,I don't want to ever have any yeye cravings inside marriage.My story will be what can I give my partner to reduce the too much urge for sex all the time.lol
Marriage is not all about sex ooo
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Mods, I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this.
your husband had better give you the mouth action else you find your happiness and get it elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by NSK4U(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Too many married women are becoming sex starved hence the increase in adultery. Men really need to up their game and live a healthy lifestyle.

When those women were busy tasting different men before marriage, what do you expect? No lady nowadays want to be faithful to one boyfriend, they must sample different dicks and perform different styles. When in marriage, their highly trained libido will begin to haunt them.

When it's time for marriage, they will want to go with financially capable man among the rest instead of following the sexually capable one.

If she were a virgin, she wouldn't be in her current predicament.

3 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Joker4Cruise: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Firstly I dedicate this post to slamiwor or whatever, dah damn guy comments has convinced me to register as a user on dis forum instead of being a guest.

Back to the post, mehn ah don't have anything to contribute just had to come here to hear full gist about the mouth action and nigga is impress that the man said it's disgusting, false prophet I handover the rest to you

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by soropee: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Thank goodness that your communication with your spouse hasn't broken down. Please, keep that up.

I want to help address your question of how married people cope when the spark is gone? Can you both plan a trip outside your present location? Look out for areas with less built-up environment. Sure this will help him ease out & deliver on his mandate.

Remember stress does so much on most men, whom ordinarily would've been up & doing.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Stanleyville(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
shocked

Jes get a vibratory...a pro max vibratory o, and please yourself whenever n however you want...just make sure he never finds out abt it.because na there wahala dey for this format so
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by DrDax: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What I would recommend is you work on ways to channel that extra energy into something else. If you no get passion or work, find yourself one. If you already have a job, find other hobbies to help reroute your mind back to that of benefit and away from that which is not of benefit to your marriage and life undecided

As for the dynamics of your relationship, if seeing a psychiatrist for professional counseling will help, please do not hesitate at all. Also, you can engage your husband in more husband and wife -ish activities, maybe with other couples, to help you begin to see him more as a partner than as a brother. undecided

As to the love-making, maybe you can both enroll is sex therapy together as well. undecided

I read your story and I immediately thought of another story from a couple of weeks back..https://www.nairaland.com/6744817/quarrel-because-sex#105660528

This is Nigeria, be realistic.

All she has is her spiritual leader, and your guess is as good as mine what they will tell her.

Therapist in naija? I laugh in 'judgemental and condescending professionalism".
Those ones wey dey quote Bible during sessions. lol!!!

Madam keep your vibrator close if you cannot cheat on your hubby.

What an unreasonable specimen of a man.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by mmyfarmsltd(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
I think you're mounting so much sexual pressure on him. My simple advice for you is to encourage him to find a permanent solution to his P.E
Encourage him to even serve you right with his Preeq b4 requesting mouth action and orals. Avoid any form of extra marital affair abeg, it will come back to hurt you.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Midastorch(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
ezugegere:
You both need to make conscious efforts to make your marriage work. I think the major problem here is his inability to last, which can be solved.
Don't try to pressure him into MouthAction since he finds it disgusting. I too don't like it. I don't think it's healthy.

Why will a human being not like mouth action....omoh I dey chop pussy sha.....
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Niceoneofficial(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
What insult?
Its no insult, we're actually talking about someone sexual urge who her husband is just being nonchalant about it
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by matm: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
I don't believe a normal human will stick his mouth in a woman's vagina for whatever reason.It is only an animal in human skin dt does dt.So disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Aiel123: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
dettolgel:

You be correct person.

You be correct person. I salute.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

That's funny. Did they talk about her husband being a visually stimulated sexual being who must have sex as bread for the marriage to work? And how she must be ready to submit to him in all poses? And how even if he wants it 7 times for each hour of the night she must oblige? And how her body is his to derive pleasure from, and selfishness isn't acceptable for any reason whatsoever? And how she must give him any kind of sex he wants unless she wants to lose the marriage and return to her fathers house? Eh, let's switch the genders.

Is she sure her husband isn't. . . one of several things?
The hypocrisy stinks to the heavens.

Cumming in less than 10 seconds. Must be extremely frustrating just imagining. As much as God doesn't like divorce, this is enough grounds for a divorce. If he's been like that since day 1,she's a walking sex time bomb.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by sircomputer(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
I have a hint for you and you will thank me later.call 08060298136.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
cheesy smiley
DrDax:

All she has is her spiritual leader, and your guess is as good as mine what they will tell her.

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by amodujames(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
See wentin I dey look for
To give married women head till she gave up the ghost cheesy
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
Midastorch:

Why will a human being not like mouth action....omoh I dey chop pussy sha.....

Disgusting,,,, God forbid!

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by ekerintee: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Inaddition,i think they shud try differnt time of the day,possibly early in the morning when the man is at his Peak strength.Sometime ,women expect a man who Had a stressful day to perform magic.i also discovered Most men shouting one hour Take one enhancer or the other.Some are Just gifted naturally,some learn it.so d man shud be able to learn how to be better and the Woman shud be able to Help and Not Just be a complainer.Most men May Not reveal how they do IT to Last longer.it could also be some health related issue,so the root of the Problem Must be found and then solved.its Dangerous when a man with Hidden Heart Problem Take enhancer.enough sleep also helps.just my Addition ,i am Not a doctor and May be wrong lol

TheWolfen:
Have him reduce his sugar intake.( Food and drinks )
Workout more and take fresh ginger and garlic everyday.
In less than a month u will see positive result. But tell him to stop masturbating if he does.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by yahmohy27: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
ezugegere:
You both need to make conscious efforts to make your marriage work. I think the major problem here is his inability to last, which can be solved.
Don't try to pressure him into MouthAction since he finds it disgusting. I too don't like it. I don't think it's healthy.
Toh! I wonder why she's being particular about that dirty act.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by JIREN01: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Buying a vibrator or fornicating? Which is better?
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Prechgold1180(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sterope:
Lol. You should not be making promises. It is a lie and unfair to others people health and safety. It is wickedness.

try it first oga

Read about the side effect
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Who told you to Bleep many men
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Sterope(f): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
The side effects no credible third party can prove or disprove otherwise.

Prechgold1180:
try it first oga

Read about the side effect
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
juri:
There is the other possibility that he could be a secret homosexual, hence no sexual attraction. All everybody is even saying here is based on your narrative. Nobody had the opportunity of hearing from your husband for example. So take advice here with care.
Ogbeni geddifok with your bad 'advice'. Home breaker. Did you not read where she wrote that she is the one who lacks the attraction to him, not the other way round?

Adviser Isonu. Shior
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
cheesy smiley

Madam, rule out the mouth action. I would go any length to satisfy my wife except stooping so low to giving the oral, it's somewhat sickening. I can't request for it either.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by JOemmy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
So u want ur husband to die of throat cancer? MouthAction is unhealthy what u actually need is more closeness to ur creator not more sexual fantansies.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Greystone: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
lusid:
have you tasted squirt b4

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

This is the inherent danger in marrying a repented lesbian in quote! They will always crave pussy sucking and licking. One day she will tire of you and start working with her first love(Fellow lesbians) please be wise. Men avoid former, practicing and changed lesbians. Once a lesbian, always a lesbian. The part where she says that she fantasizes about being touched by another man is a hefty lie, just invented to keep the extremely gullible male audience somewhat on her side! Otondo lesbian shegoat,I can smell your deception from here!

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
DrDax:

See, I made certain to indicate that she seek professional, not spiritual bullsheet, in all cases. There are indeed professional therapists(mental health and sex therapists) in that same Nigeria you live in. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by femi4: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

Let him seek help medically and indulge in a lot exercise with little or no sugar diet. Make sure he's not into masturbation as well

On your part, encourage and boost his moral by your choice of words. Let him finger fvcked you before and after his dick is tired

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.