Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Please Help A Brother With Divorce Chanllenge - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother With Divorce Chanllenge (1702 Views)

Checking On My Brother With Gonorrhea / How Do I Cope With Divorce? / The North Keep Marrying More Wives,the Rest Kip Disgracing Nigeria With Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Brother With Divorce Chanllenge by Biglittlelois(f): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
[s]
revived:

Op follow this

I no dae Available I for say make Dem go carry the woman.

Where I go finish her is that TIU go check the real source of the picture
And if it doesn't correspond you can sue her ass aje.

Nevertheless I will follow up this thread
I hate cheating
[/s]

Where is the cheating?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother With Divorce Chanllenge by BlackPantherxXx: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Please Help A Brother With Divorce Chanllenge by Babara1994(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mariangeles:
Why does her location matter to you before you give her child support?
I’ll advise you to settle the matter with her before it gets to court because trust me, once it gets there, you won’t win. You’d wish you had settled with her.

By the way, do you want custody of your child?
You want him to father a child he doesn't know and have access to? He needs to know his child more as a father.
I'm sure that evil woman speaks ill of the father to the child.
Re: Please Help A Brother With Divorce Chanllenge by revived: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Where is the cheating?

Hey I don't know who you are and I don't care to know,but I never tagged you.

Dae your dae
Re: Please Help A Brother With Divorce Chanllenge by Nonexisting1: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Se un lala sticlala my nd44 just wise rule 2 broken.
Alas I said it. Nothing upstairs. Once you engage them intellectually, they start crying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Brother With Divorce Chanllenge by Truvelisback(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
pappy2000:
Please i will be very fast there is this evil lady that i got married to something in 2019 the marriage didnt last more than 4 months down the line we separated went our different ways and she insisit i should pay for child support which i started giving from september 2020, she had the baby in april 2020 travelled to her sister in abuja after the divorce but her family was expecting me to come and beg them whiich i refused so out of shame they said she should move on which i am also not interested in taking her back to cut the long story short when we were together then she showed me a pix of her ex battered her to tell the truth we have also had fight too now i have told her that i am no longer paying child support until she takes the child back to abuja but she insisted i must continue to pay and she wont take the child back, later her mom called me and pleaded the matter should be settled which i said no , now she took me to human right this lagos state public defender and the lawyers there said they will charge me to court for domestic violence which was a trumped up charges and she is still using the pix in which her ex battered her as evidence. now i have two options its either i crazed in for her desire to be collecting 20k monthly from me which i signed or they said they will take me to court which means iif i get convicted i will loose my job i work in the coporate world. i am so sad i met her , ts sucidal , Iintend to remarry next year , but hey what do i do , .
Just pay the child support u signed and let her take care of the child. There is nothing to commit suicide abt. Nobody forced u to do court marriage that is now cutting u to pieces. I know say na the 20k monthly dey pain u. Anyway, take Heart.
Re: Please Help A Brother With Divorce Chanllenge by odinson1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
After all these stories we see online and offline,why do some Blind fools still choose to get married? Please someone should make me understand

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother With Divorce Chanllenge by AfroKnight: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
angry

Don’t you have a lawyer? How much will they charge you that you don’t want to pay? Hire a lawyer now and stop communicating with her directly. She will use false evidence to wreck you if care is not taken.

Gather money also for a DNA test. ThaT woman is capable of anything.

If you give in to blackmail once, you will always be at the mercy of your blackmailer. Hire a lawyer ASAP.
Re: Please Help A Brother With Divorce Chanllenge by debbydams(f): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
pappy2000:
Please i will be very fast there is this evil lady that i got married to something in 2019 the marriage didnt last more than 4 months down the line we separated went our different ways and she insisit i should pay for child support which i started giving from september 2020, she had the baby in april 2020 travelled to her sister in abuja after the divorce but her family was expecting me to come and beg them whiich i refused so out of shame they said she should move on which i am also not interested in taking her back to cut the long story short when we were together then she showed me a pix of her ex battered her to tell the truth we have also had fight too now i have told her that i am no longer paying child support until she takes the child back to abuja but she insisted i must continue to pay and she wont take the child back, later her mom called me and pleaded the matter should be settled which i said no , now she took me to human right this lagos state public defender and the lawyers there said they will charge me to court for domestic violence which was a trumped up charges and she is still using the pix in which her ex battered her as evidence. now i have two options its either i crazed in for her desire to be collecting 20k monthly from me which i signed or they said they will take me to court which means iif i get convicted i will loose my job i work in the coporate world. i am so sad i met her , ts sucidal , Iintend to remarry next year , but hey what do i do , .
omorr..hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex On Christmas / Ladies Please Stop HARD TO GET (photo) / Take Sex Away, Will You Still Continue In That Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.