Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? (2114 Views)

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by wait4me(m): 5:19am On Jun 05, 2011
she used to reply your mails but she has not reply this one.does it mean no?
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by Ranoscky(m): 5:34am On Jun 05, 2011
Patient.
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by MrsChima(f): 5:59am On Jun 05, 2011
Patience.
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by wait4me(m): 6:02am On Jun 05, 2011
^^
Thanks. I will try even though I'm not the patient type, that's why I only asked when I'm sure of the "green" light.well, I just hope it turn positive, because I really like the babe!
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by Pweety4me(f): 6:13am On Jun 05, 2011
No pestering ooo undecided lipsrsealed
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2011
@poster
Was it too difficult to ask her face to face?! Or haven't you met her before?
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by annita19(f): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2011
Just taking it slow.
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by 190: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2011
^Hey can i marry you angry
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by Godmother(f): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2011
Maybe she doesn't like the fact that you asked her out through email. Why not call her to find out what's up
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by wait4me(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2011
She has replied, she says " I dont think its a good idea ". Case close. thanks all for your comments.
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by Seun(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2011
Sorry man.  She wasn't feeling like accepting it at the time.  Maybe tommorrow.
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by kpolli(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2011
means her time at the cafe has finished
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2011
@poster
And you gave up, that easily?!
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by Dsense(m): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2011
OP.

Keep trying undecided
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by sweeti14(f): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
kpolli:

means her time at the cafe has finished
loool
@ OP why din't u ask her face to face?. . .do girls bite? *wats wrong with guyz sef* angry
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by Omolola1(f): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2011
wait.
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by wait4me(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
And you gave up, that easily?!
not really but I'll not put much time there.This is American born chick not naija.Once they wants you they dont pretend.And its been over 8 months I've known her.So maybe I should somewhere else.
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by r231(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2011
wait4me:

not really but I'll not put much time there.This is American born chick not naija.Once they wants you they dont pretend.And its been over 8 months I've known her.So maybe I should somewhere else.

SO?

she is still a woman

grow some balls mehn grin cheesy

its like you giving up. . . . . if you really want her go for her
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by Pweety4me(f): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^Lmao@ "she is still a woman" cheesy grin

@OP Oh push urself to one side jor, boring 'Zzzzzz'
Re: You Asked A Girl Out Via Email She Hasn't Reply? by Mynd44: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2011
Schooling needed

(1) (Reply)

Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? / A Holy Way To Propose To A Girl! / Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.