Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? (3324 Views)

What Is The Point Of Free Will? / Can You Explain How Writing The Bible Came About? / God's Omnipotence Contradicts The Requirement For Free Will In God's Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Everything you have belongs to God

Your freewill which is inside your life is under God control infact before a word comes to your lips God knows about it
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by LordReed(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
TenQ:

I have quoted it several times within this post
Here it is again

Ok so did you cause your will to exist?
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by LordReed(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Everything you have belongs to God

Your freewill which is inside your life is under God control infact before a word comes to your lips God knows about it

How can freewill be under someone else's control and still be free?
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by TenQ: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
LordReed:

Ok so did you cause your will to exist?
My Will is MINE to make!
My Will is what I CHOOSE!
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
A001:

Can you observe all things in nature with the naked eye?

Can you see microbes, viruses, crystalline structures of some atoms, and tons of others with your naked eyes? Or aren't all this natural things?

Microbes, atoms, viruses have never been called or considered worthy by any reasonable person, of being called things.

Not even pure scientists call it a thing but here you are, attempting to give it the status of "things".

Every one knows that they are no different from plus +, minus - division ÷, multiplication × which no one has seen but their their presence and effect is felt and experienced.

And surely, we all know that NOTHING CREATES ITSELF NOR IS IT CAPABLE OF MANUFACTURING ITSELF, BY ITSELF.

SO YOU FALL!

AS EVIDENT IN YOUR ATTACK BELOW! grin grin grin

A001:

You're nothing but a scientific illiterate.

Now you Commit the Offence of Wrong Fully Attacking Me (Ad Hominem). grin grin grin

Yet workch attempted to say it is only Bible people who commit Fallacies and right now here is one but workch will claim not to see it. grin grin grin

Case Closed!

I am sure more Ad Hominems will still follow, since committing offences is joy to Satanists/Anti-God and Atheists.

And while they say bible people should not committ offences, they are the Generals of the Law Breakers Society World wide.

Madness! Criminals, complaining about criminaling!

Very very funny Comedy in deed! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
LordReed:

Your freewill can not over ride God's own free Wil

You can have freewill to plan evil God too has freewill to plan good

It balances each other and can never over come God freewill because God is God and God is majority
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by A001: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Microbes, atoms, viruses have never been called or considered worthy by any reasonable person, of being called things.

Not even pure scientists call it a thing but here you are, attempting to give it the status of "things".

Every one knows that they are no different from plus +, minus - division ÷, multiplication × which no one has seen but their their presence and effect is felt and experienced.

And surely, we all know that NOTHING CREATES ITSELF NOR IS IT CAPABLE OF MANUFACTURING ITSELF, BY ITSELF.

SO YOU FALL!

AS EVIDENT IN YOUR ATTACK BELOW! grin grin grin

Now you Commit the Offence of Wrong Fully Attacking Me (Ad Hominem). grin grin grin

Yet workch attempted to say it is only Bible people who commit Fallacies and right now here is one but workch will claim not to see it. grin grin grin

Case Closed!

I am sure more Ad Hominems will still follow, since committing offences is joy to Satanists/Anti-God and Atheists.

And while they say bible people should not committ offences, they are the Generals of the Law Breakers Society World wide.

Madness! Criminals, complaining about criminaling!

Very very funny Comedy in deed! grin grin grin

Lols. Microbes, viruses aren't things? They're not living things microscopic in nature?

It seems your problem is more serious than I thought. Even a word as simple as things, you don't know it's meaning.

SMH.

This ludicrous post only shows how Nigeria's education system has sunk so low in quality.

Workch, see your guy embarrassing himself in public grin grin
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Workch: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
A001:

Lols. Microbes, viruses aren't things? They're not living things microscopic in nature?

It seems your problem is more serious than I thought. Even a word as simple as things, you don't know it's meaning.

SMH.

This ludicrous post only shows how Nigeria's education system has sunk so low in quality.

Workch, see your guy embarrassing himself in public grin grin
I don't have time to educate a perpetual ignoramus cheesy

I am just having a laugh and showing my little son on how not to be an arrogant illiterate in future.
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by A001: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Workch:
I don't have time to educate a perpetual ignoramus cheesy

I am just having a laugh and showing my little son on how not to be an arrogant illiterate in future.
Lols. Na sorry case. I don commot my hand from the guy matter grin grin

He's arrogantly ignorant and inexorably so.
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
A001:

grin I did not demand for "living things", I clearly said "things". grin

For microbes and all have the same status with plus +, minus - division ÷, multiplication ×. No challenges their existence but they are too minute almost to the point of non-existence to have the status of being called things. grin

SO YOU CONTINUE YOUR FALL! grin

Sorry, that you are not able to reasonably and validly make your case. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Workch: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
A001:

Lols. Na sorry case. I don commot my hand from the guy matter grin grin

He's arrogantly ignorant and inexorably so.
Shey u see why people stay away from him now?
He's a pandemic of ignorance and scientific illiteracy.

The worst of all is that he says these nonsense with confidence cheesy
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by LordReed(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
TenQ:

My Will is MINE to make!
My Will is what I CHOOSE!

You didn't answer the question. Did you cause your will to come into existence? In other words did you will your will into existence?
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Workch: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
TenQ:

I love how you have simply described yourself!
Ts you who don’t know basic science.

I don’t want to ever see you use that archaic law of motion to describe the universe. Ignoramus
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Workch:

grin grin grin That is what it means to be Undefeatable! grin

LOSERS MUST WAIL AND LAMENT THEIR LOSSES! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by A001: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Workch:

Lols. He's not worthy of getting a reply from me any longer. It's a waste of time engaging such a blockhead.
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
A001:

Lols. He's not worthy of getting a reply from me any longer. It's a waste of time engaging such a blockhead.

grin Of Course there is nothing reasonable and valid for you to say! grin grin grin

grin grin grin That is what it means to be Undefeatable! grin

LOSERS MUST WAIL AND LAMENT THEIR LOSSES! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Workch: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
A001:

Lol, he’s interested in just winning and not more.
Just ignore him
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by A001: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Workch:
Just ignore him
Yea
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Workch:
Just ignore him

grin grin grin As if you all have not been trying for days and days and months and months TO DEFEAT ME! grin grin grin

BUT THROUGH THE LORD, CREATOR AND OWNER OF ALL, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. grin

YOU SHALL ALL FAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. grin

HENCE THE VALUE OF THE SONG
"JESUS Is,
A Winner Man, A Winner Man, A winner Man.

JESUS IS,
A Winner Man, A Winner Man ALL THE TIME!
grin grin grin

I am on the Winning Side grin
And you are on the Losing Side, grin

I am on the Winning Side grin
And The Winner Takes it All the Time! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by LordReed(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
A001:

Yea
Workch:
Just ignore him

It's like playing chess with a pigeon. It scatters the chess pieces, shits on the board and declares itself the winner.
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by A001: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
LordReed:

It's like playing chess with a pigeon. It scatters the chess pieces, shits on the board and declares itself the winner.
A perfect analogy.
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
LordReed:

Satanists and their love for Lies! grin grin

He played, Followed the Rules of the Game And Looost Pain Fully! grin

And at the end of the game the board always gets scattered even after the Champ has gone home. grin

Loosers!grin grin grin
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
A001:

A perfect analogy.

A Losers Consolation! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by TenQ: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
LordReed:

You didn't answer the question. Did you cause your will to come into existence? In other words did you will your will into existence?

A Will is not an organ of the body. My Will is my RESPONSE or DECISION to external events it is not an object or item that can be caused into existence. The Will is an ATTRIBUTE/CHARACTERISTIC of a living BEING

The WILL is demonstrated in my choices to LOVE, HATE, GIVE, WITHHOLD, TRAVEL, HOLDON, RESPOND, CHEAT, HELP, etc
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by TenQ: 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Workch:
Ts you who don’t know basic science.

I don’t want to ever see you use that archaic law of motion to describe the universe. Ignoramus
LOL!
You are worth NOTHING of value!!
and
that's full the truth!!!
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Damnfailure: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
God is a motherfucker

1 Like

Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by tatatar: 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
LordReed:

Wether it's under something else control or not,I do things because I want to. I AM FREE.
You won't argue before a judge to absolve you of a crime because,well... It's all just cause and effect. Would you
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Workch: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
TenQ:

LOL!
You are worth NOTHING of value!!
and
that's full the truth!!!
I know, just because I always show how illiterate you are grin
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by TenQ: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Workch:
I know, just because I always show how illiterate you are grin
Thats why your words match who you are in its worthlessness!
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Workch: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
TenQ:

Thats why your words match who you are in its worthlessness!
Oga you no sabi science abeg.
Continue your Mumu points and arguements but stop talking about science. I will correct you if I spot another scientific blunder.
Na only vex you to vex, u no go kill me cheesy
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by TenQ: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Workch:
Oga you no sabi science abeg.
Continue your Mumu points and arguements but stop talking about science. I will correct you if I spot another scientific blunder.
Na only vex you to vex, u no go kill me cheesy
Craving the elusive relevance the best way he knows how!
LOL!!

Please, go and sleep.
Re: Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? by Workch: 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
TenQ:

Craving the elusive relevance the best way he knows how!
LOL!!

Please, go and sleep.
What relevance?

You think I care about someone who doesn’t know basic laws of motion?

You wish cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Remember Now Thy Creator In The Days Of Thy Youth / Oyedepo Gets 2nd Love Child?. Na True? / Christ The Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.