Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... (25497 Views)

One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons / She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by kiwiPO: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
They would salute you later.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by mrkings84(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2021
Na wa.... thought there's a saying that birds of same feather flock together, about u no hear the saying,'show me your friends and I will tell you who you are'

@op, pls stay away from those guys if you are not one of them.....

If not,soon, when efcc will be parading suspended fraudsters, your face go show!
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by ERF: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2021
Like someone has rightly said, you are already a fraudster in your heart, you just need more push to take the decision to quit school or do both.

Your environment is very decisive in the making of your character and personality, and when you still surround yourself with people who don't think like you soon you will become to behave like them.

If you can quit the relationship with them, get other friends that think "right" to balance the negative energy they bring..

If not, you are above 18 and you're entitled to your decisions. Whatever your friends tell you, it would still be your decision to know and choose what is good or evil.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by famouscargo4u: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Most of my friends who are not schooling are into fraud, while chatting with them, they will always tell me i'm wasting my time and resources.... This always make me depressed.... I'm tired and don't know what to do....

Stay true to what you are doing and ensure you are more focused to come out with good grades. NOTE, this time, they will be cashing out bug with fraud and they will definitely try to demoralise you that what you seek to achieve in the future they have already, don't let that get to your head. In the long run, you will laugh last. Trust me, they will soon meet their Waterloo. Don't be greedy by asking financial favour from them all the time as this will give them the leeway to lash you the more.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Olafisoyem: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2021
Change your friends
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by vinceyinnovation: 7:55am On Nov 04, 2021
ABUSE THEM BACK!

AN EYE FOR AN EYE
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by KaluwisxPRO: 7:55am On Nov 04, 2021
femi4:
Show me a yahoo boy that has a company? They are wired into getting quick cash, they can't do biz or run a company

You will be shocked to know that the opposite of your thoughts is the actual reality we’re in.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by bigjackass: 7:55am On Nov 04, 2021
femi4:
Show me a yahoo boy that has a company? They are wired into getting quick cash, they can't do biz or run a company
Apart from Invictus Obi, I know two others personally undecided
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Ishilove: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Most of my friends who are not schooling are into fraud, while chatting with them, they will always tell me i'm wasting my time and resources.... This always make me depressed.... I'm tired and don't know what to do....
You better change your circle of friends before you end up eating shït and bread sandwich and bathing at a Tee Junction in the middle of the night.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by DisLifeSha: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2021
If I've a person to sponsor me to school, I'll beg the person to give me the money to do a business. I can learn whatever online

tunjilee003:

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Zainabthegirl1(f): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Wahala
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Soothsayer992(m): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2021
How did you arrive at the decision to go to school in the first place. You went to school for a reason. I guess it's because you want to secure your future. Better stick to your guns. School is like dough. Before you make bread or cake you need the dough( flour).
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by AkalaJ: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Maybe you need to consider changing your circle of friends, and instead look for other folks that are like yourself in orientation.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by micflo28(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2021
You can join them and still be schooling. No hope for graduates in this nation again ooo

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by KazikageSama: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Maybe it's high time you considered changing your friends. What kind of relationship do you intend to keep with fraudsters?
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Patented: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
change your circle of friends na!
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by cardoctor(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2021
U r not serious
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by temitope27(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2021
femi4:
most of our politicians are into fraud and many of them own a company, moreover how many graduate own a company

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by AROMA1975: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2021
My brother there is a that looks good unto man but the end is destruction. Be very careful and face your studies.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by ruggedtimi(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
no allow peer pressure to make u go the wrong way ....if you are schooling now trust me is the right decision, no be militant leader dey go sch now.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Prayfortheworld: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2021
femi4:
Some of you thought that those fraudsters are stupid when you're living around some of them doing business with some and calling them hardworking people without even knowing

I know a family man who people are calling responsible hard working man. He owns a business and house but the sad truth people don't know is that he's into fraud.
Those kids making noise are not fraudsters they're just kids showing off with the little change they've got .
Men wey dy game na low-key ballers and investors

The bitter truth here is that he might not be doing well than those guys tomorrow believe it or not that's the bitter truth

3 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by gurunlocker: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Cut them off and remain focus..... Their fraud won't pay forever till they get mad or wasted.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2021
Baba you better face your studies!! Crime no dey pay!!
:wana sell myself: i am very affordable and loyal
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2021
Better don't let that stuff get into your head...it's better to have a certificate when you don't need it than to need it and you don't have..so there ain't nothing bad in schooling..
As a matter of fact if you choose their way you fit dey hustle dey school dey block course if that's what you choose...cos life na choice..

3 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Bonjovi13: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2021
Cut them off. Change your number. You can't continue to associate with them on any level and not feel pressured.

You are on the right part. They are eating their future. You are building your future. It's called delayed gratification. You will be fine.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Toluwanise247(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2021
I will like to ask you some questions
1. Do you depend on them for financial help?
2. Do you stay together?
3. Do you have a dream .
If no question1&2 is no please forsake them for now and stay focus.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Blitz888(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2021
There's a way that seem right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction.

Read through the above a second & a third time and you'll find the answer you seek.

Shalom!
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by AROMA1975: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2021
*There's a way that looks unto man but the end is destruction.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by superCleanworks(m): 8:03am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

You have no idea why you are in school in the first place. You better pack your bag and go home.

U think fraud started in your generation? Even your father faced such intimidations.

If fraud does not pay then ritual people will start to intimidate you. What next? You get confused again.

Then what about us that kidnappers are intimidating with making 400 million per trip. So we should start thinking of joining them abi.

Better face your life. They want you to destroy your advantage because they don't have it.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Same happen to me ......... One of them just borrow 50k from me
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by RealAdewole(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Change your friend circle
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by oyezmar: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2021
grin grin
money121:

Just report them to EFCC when they got caught you will also laugh them back shikena

2 ge 4 ni ye grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes / 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.