Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... (25498 Views)

One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons / She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Bigseven(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2021
Ahmback:
Whatever advice u get here, all depends on the decision you'll make. Whether to continue schooling or dropout and go into fraud
full time fraud. Just for emphasee
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Johel(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Most of my friends who are not schooling are into fraud, while chatting with them, they will always tell me i'm wasting my time and resources.... This always make me depressed.... I'm tired and don't know what to do....

Why not face your life and forget what they say about your pursuit.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by gadgetplanetng: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2021
They aren't your friends

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Donedeal1(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2021
You need get out of such company already, otherwise you will join, be wise,be warned.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Mendy101: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Most of my friends who are not schooling are into fraud, while chatting with them, they will always tell me i'm wasting my time and resources.... This always make me depressed.... I'm tired and don't know what to do....

My brother don’t even answer them and try to start cutting them off if they don’t have any use in your life, use that energy now focus on your studies, learn a good skill while at it, and make sure you come out with a good result, that’s how they insulted me till now na one time glory some get, them no see the money again and now thanks to my result I am doing very well for myself and my family with peace of mind
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by BruncleZuma: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Your friends are daft and that's even an insult to real daft persons.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by sammyscholar(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2021
MrLobe:

Wrong, there are many certified gee boys with top notch company....Go to Badore Ajah and Oba Akran way in Ikeja ask for their CEO....The tin just be say such money dont last long
Meanwhile as my oga slawomiir will always say" first do some dope shit then invest later, most of our billionaires today have do some fraudulent deals years back....Go and ask how Mrs. Folorunso Alakija got her first million dollars embarassed
And nemesis will always catchup with you after!

Even though you quit the evil engagement later!

You will receive the reward of your wickedness, no matter!

Quit spreading what is not correct, brother!

Alakija didn't engage in fraud before her like fared better!

So, build your mind to start thinking proper!
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Dessy96: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2021
Don't mind them bro
Focus and come out with a good result
They're trying to lead you astry

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Dessy96: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
he was even saying later in the future, I'll bring my CV to work for him in his company...
He's a fool
Don't listen to him
Believe in yourself and your dream and walk your own path.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by hahn(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Change your friends.

Mingle with people who appreciate education instead

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Don't listen to them. A few years from now you'll be glad you went to school.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by obinnaxci(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2021
I have a friend who was into fraud, the advise I gave him which he followed and never regretted is going to law school and becoming a lawyer. And friend who talks you out of achieving your dreams is no friend of yours at all. Cut off negative friends and keep those who support you. See how your life changes.
tunjilee003:

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Polynek(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2021
Try to hv a hubby
Don't chat Dem regularly
Do other tinx online
always think positive
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Nekky5(f): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2021
Maturity is not measured by age. What is your purpose for going to school? If that purpose is right and you still keep friends who are into fraud, then sit down and evaluate yourself whether you know what you want for yourself at this your age. Common sense is not wisdom at all.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by BreakingNews21: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Keep schooling, and try to get new friends that are moving in the right direction in life.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Mikirolex: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2021
Please be strong the future is yours.They have nothing to fall back to,but your certificate will always be of help to you in the future.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by jimtemi1: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2021
Lastmankc:
My friend, leave schooling and go into ritual , human trafficking and drug pushing.
haba is this advice?
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Gate050: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
If you don't know what to do, kill yourself
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by jericco1(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Just be careful not to succumb to peer pressure

You're on the right track, keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by PaNnamdi: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Lastmankc:
My friend, leave schooling and go into ritual , human trafficking and drug pushing.
U talking like someone who escaped from a psychiatric hospital
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by seunoj: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Experience have shown that a good number of pple who claim to have risen by luck/hard work (extremely rich) have at one time or other involved the selves in voodoo. (Voodoo - fraud, benefited undue advantage(breakthrough), played dirty politics, betrayed their boss, lied, etc.)
My advice for you is focus on ur studies and learn the trick of what they do. This is not because u want to engage in fraud but u never can tell when the knowledge will be useful (u may find ursef in anti fraud movement).
Pray � for guidance and avoid temptation because making good money through education and legit means is getting difficult by the day.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by JIREN01: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2021
MrLobe:

Wrong, there are many certified gee boys with top notch company....Go to Badore Ajah and Oba Akran way in Ikeja ask for their CEO....The tin just be say such money dont last long
Meanwhile as my oga slawomiir will always say" first do some dope shit then invest later, most of our billionaires today have do some fraudulent deals years back....Go and ask how Mrs Folorunso Alakija got her first million dollars embarassed
How did she? Kindly indulge me.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Goldiness: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2021
I will advise you that as you are schooling learn trade oooh, learn a skill or two, only school noadays don't help a person, that is what your friends should mean, learn skill something that after school if no job you can start with to get money, because Nigeria has gone to the dogs along time ago. So don't be depressed alright. grin
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by tfelicityk(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2021
You are a complete failure if you yield to their opinion about life...
Fellow your good conscience and be creative...
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by AutoBodyParts(m): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2021
If you are schooling in Nigeria with no family wealth or name, Nna you are on a long thing. Don't go into fraud though. I will rather you learn a trade and go into it. Education is useless in Nigeria with out connect. Or you move abroad
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Simple, block such friends and cut them off from your life Else you will end up doing something drastic just to make money like them.

YOUR CHOICE
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Lastmankc(m): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2021
PaNnamdi:

U talking like someone who escaped from a psychiatric hospital
If you don't understanding the sarcasm behind my statement then,I pity for your future.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by marsup: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2021
So why are you still friends with them?
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by JIREN01: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2021
Akeem1987:
Those your friends are telling you the bitter truth about life. No be you write this topic very carefully and well punctuated. My brother Nigerian government doesn't have plans for his citizens. You will definitely end up working for him in his company after graduation. You have no excuse now and you can akso combine the two together. Na people like you dey talk say yahoo no good but like spending the money. Mtchewwww you be mumu. Continue school if your papa get company or if you get politician as uncle.
The bitter truth? How's that truth? So there are no legal ways to make money besides fraud? And since kidnappers make as much as 100-200 millions per trip? we all should start kidnapping? Is your conscience completely dead? How would you feel working your company from nothing from th very scratch to a multimillion venture, only to end up losing it all to fraudsters who spend half of the proceeds on prostitutes and drinks? Or a loved one of yours loses all his/her funds and collapse right there in your presence. No wahala, you dey meet your Waterloo soon.

7 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by VicUkegbu(m): 9:06am On Nov 04, 2021
femi4:
Show me a yahoo boy that has a company? They are wired into getting quick cash, they can't do biz or run a company

Lol that's not true...
Some have good investments as well
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2021
MrLobe:

Meanwhile as my oga slawomiir will always say" first do some dope shit then invest later, most of our billionaires today have do some fraudulent deals years back....Go and ask how Mrs Folorunso Alakija got her first million dollars embarassed

Why don't you tell us how Mrs Folorunso Alakija made her first million?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes / 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.