Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... (25494 Views)

One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons / She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by juniorstar(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Most of my friends who are not schooling are into fraud, while chatting with them, they will always tell me i'm wasting my time and resources.... This always make me depressed.... I'm tired and don't know what to do....
If you are among those gang that think go to school and get a job..you are actually wasting your life in this present country..but if you belong to the group of people who go to school, network with brilliant minds develop skills to solve the problems of people you are not wasting your life. No be all about the money cos e go finish.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by nabiz(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2021
hashtagged:

You are wasting your time and resources, when you graduate you would know. In this country if you care about morals and don't do fraud you would end up suffering till you die and also doing something bad along the way.
Unless you are reading medicine or engineering and prepared to come out with first class( which is a 1% chance) then go to school
you are truthful. Many have made it through a sincere path. I am one of them. I purpose in live is to proof to young guys that you can make it without violating people's right. I have ND in business administration. I abandoned it to acquired a skill. I have a small company today. My average monthly income is 400k. I have never cheated anyone intentionally. Education is not an end but one of the means of achieving some end
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by VicUkegbu(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2021
Taking such a decision is left for you...

But getting your school certificate is also important, regardless of the fact that most graduates don't even use their certificate after schooling.....
Na straight up hustling...

My brother, its so cold outside oh...
Whether illegal or legal... try to secure the bag!!
As long as you don't kill anybody oh!!

Keep those your guys as friends, they can teach you how to make money... stuff which they don't teach in our universities

No one cares if you die of hunger tomorrow, so y should someone be preaching morals to you now...

Mstcheew the person dey feed you?
Abeg keep those your guys closer to you as long as say dem no dey do rituals...
Learn a thing or two from them... and also make money...

Schooling system in Nigeria is trash btw
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by VicUkegbu(m): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2021
Soothsayer992:
How did you arrive at the decision to go to school in the first place. You went to school for a reason. I guess it's because you want to secure your future. Better stick to your guns. School is like dough. Before you make bread or cake you need the dough( flour).

Which kind dirty future?
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Kelvinhunta: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2021
Since people's opinions matter much to u then u should stop school na. Isn't that easy to decide?
tunjilee003:
Most of my friends who are not schooling are into fraud, while chatting with them, they will always tell me i'm wasting my time and resources.... This always make me depressed.... I'm tired and don't know what to do....
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by muheeb01(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2021
You have your own life to live...decisions is solely yours
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Bundle002(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2021
femi4:
Show me a yahoo boy that has a company? They are wired into getting quick cash, they can't do biz or run a company
go for brain checkup
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by chinex11(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Most times people mock others based on their insecurities. They are mocking you because they are insecure about the fact that they are not school and in the same vain trying to justify themselves for not schooling. Prove them wrong by continuing to grind

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by tarantino1: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2021
nabiz:
you are truthful. Many have made it through a sincere path. I am one of them. I purpose in live is to proof to young guys that you can make it without violating people's right. I have ND in business administration. I abandoned it to acquired a skill. I have a small company today. My average monthly income is 400k. I have never cheated anyone intentionally. Education is not an end but one of the means of achieving some end

Which skill?
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2021
SportsHD:
Go and do rituals. Since you've seen that your future is not promised and succumb to peer pressure. Hope you get my sarcasm. By the way, why can't you do both together? Oya, look for another excuse. Quote me when you've found an excuse.
Fraud and schooling together ?
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Solatium(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Obviously the schooling is not what you want in life,you are just doing it to past time,if not why would you allow what people who has no future says to affect you?
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by placeofallure(f): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Simple. Stop talking to them.

Clearly your life aspirations and purposes no longer aligns with theirs. Can two walk together unless they agree?

They're no longer your friends. Seek new relationships with people who have the same virtues as you, you can share ideas and concepts, then innovations will come and depression will go. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by placeofallure(f): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2021
hashtagged:

You are wasting your time and resources, when you graduate you would know. In this country if you care about morals and don't do fraud you would end up suffering till you die and also doing something bad along the way.
Unless you are reading medicine or engineering and prepared to come out with first class( which is a 1% chance) then go to school

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!
Bad and unverified counsel spotted!
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by hakeem4(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
i would advise you not to drop out from school.

yes! school does not guarantee success, but it would open doors for you.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by JesusDWay(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

You are with the wrong friends, cut them all off and find friends who are going in your direction! There are many still making it without doing fraud and let me tell you, many of them will fade soon, then you will realize you took the right decision.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by lamalang(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2021
One day they will cry and you will laugh
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Babastrong(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2021
Earlier in my life ( at the age of 10) i have greatest ambition ( money, freedom and power) are all what i want.
I was thinking of schooling but those i saw in this path ended up with jobs that pay little or that consumed their freedom.
I thought of fraud and pushing drugs but the kids that involved in this end up in prison or have their lives cut short.
But then, the people that were living the kind of lifestyle that fit my ambitions are HUSTLERS.
I didn't hesitate to join their circles and now i'm living the kind of life that suits me.
OP, YOU WERE BORN ALONE, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE ALONE, AND LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT NOT THE WAY ANYBODY WANTS.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by themanderon: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Drop those friends. The devil is using them to lure you into their criminal lifestyle and if you continue with them you will be a fraudster someday. Continue with your studies and pray to God and he will surely lead you to your destination in life while those friends will fall by the wayside and be forgotten. There is no way they will not pay for their crimes.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by evil1: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

You can get all you want from yahoo. But the thing is how long would you consider doing yahoo to sustain you for life ?

You can never compare real hustle money especially when you have a certificate to an illegal gotten money.

Let's say someone decides to empower you one day with a good job and you have maybe a safety training certificate or probably you joined the Nigerian Army as a recruit, you can't go far in career with such level of certificate or knowledge especially if you aim to reach superior levels.

In all, focus on your studies whether your parents are paying for you or not. And still, instead of doing Yahoo alongside, learn tech stuffs. By the time you are are done, you would build Saas products and earn more.

I wish someone advised me like this back then when I was in school

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Silentgroper(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
na to do d two bro. They complement each other. Except u wan plus which tilts u into being a ritualist.. Moreover i'm nt advising u to do fraud. But if we are to judge by nigeria's reality.......
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by FrankLampard: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Trust me focus on your studies, try to make the best out of it. In years to come your friends will want to be like you in the future.

I am a leaving testimony.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by tolaswim: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2021
Depressed for? Guy you better face your front before you regret action....

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Galaxydon1(m): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2021
School na scam
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by quickly: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Do mind them o in 5 years u will have something achieved.
There is no achievement in fraud
Keep going on

In life everyone has there journey and this is where u bid them goodbye
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2021
SportsHD:
Go and do rituals. Since you've seen that your future is not promised and succumb to peer pressure. Hope you get my sarcasm. By the way, why can't you do both together? Oya, look for another excuse. Quote me when you've found an excuse.

grin
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Rimsd(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2021
It is not by force to have friends bro, let them live their life and you live yours...
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by creepsyme(f): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
How did you arrive at keeping such friends?
The power to decide what you want is in your hands.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Depressed101: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
my dear I am a dropout, for a good reason abeit, not fraud, so if you feel your calling is in school, keep on it, DONOT LET ANY ONE MOCK YOU ON THE PART YOU HAVE CHOSEN. THE STREET IS NOT FRIENDLY, BECSREFUL NOT ALL THAT GLITTER IS GOLD MOST OF THEM AS HARD AS IT IS TO BELIEVE ARE NOT REALLY INTO YAHOO AS YOU SEE THEM ALL CLEAN AND FRESH WITH IPHONES, NA WHEN YOU LIVE WITH THEM YOU WILL KNOW THEY ARE MOSTLY GLORIFIED RITUALISTS

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Ushman333: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2021
Skills pay more than education these days, fraud is crime, it has penalties and consequences.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by kutashi: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Avoid them and if possible, don't talk to them again.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Frenzy01(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2021
I can relate with you bro.. I'm in my final year in a federal university in the south west but I cannot but think about what I would have achieved if I ditched schooling for Hustle from day 1. All my friends that we started together seems to have gone far ahead of me. But mi o forr, my own time is coming. I believe.

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by uthlaw: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
continue schooling and start fraud,use some of the money you get to bribe your lecturers,try to save,after service,use the money to travel out for masters,then start normal husstle....after school in Nigeria,you go dey useless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes / Amotekun Killed University Of Ibadan Student, Attacked Union Leaders - NANS / ASUU Strike: Lecturers Reach Agreement With Reps, Await Buhari’s Approv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.