Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... (25495 Views)

One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons / She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by nabiz(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2021
tarantino1:

Which skill?
I am running a landscaping company

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by peacesampson(f): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2021
Change ur circle.of friends nah, cos one day they will lure u, and secondly school isn't really a waste of time ...is better u carry certificate also carry handiwork...

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Worksunlimited: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Most of my friends who are not schooling are into fraud, while chatting with them, they will always tell me i'm wasting my time and resources.... This always make me depressed.... I'm tired and don't know what to do....

I suggest you focus on your schooling, leave what people are saying about it..
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by larryking540: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Most of my friends who are not schooling are into fraud, while chatting with them, they will always tell me i'm wasting my time and resources.... This always make me depressed.... I'm tired and don't know what to do....
cut them off

see we nigeria we have the believe of nooo,I must be in contact with my friends o,even though they are into illegal activities,, because they fit help me one day oo,,bro cut them off,if u go make am u go make am via reasonable person's

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by larryking540: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2021
peacesampson:
Change ur circle.of friends nah, cos one day they will lure u, and secondly school isn't really a waste of time ...is better u carry certificate also carry handiwork...
exactly,,,navfear say he no go make am day affect am so

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by hashtagged(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2021
placeofallure:

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!
Bad and unverified counsel spotted!

Shut up gay
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by shiki(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2021
Vanilla4:
Crazy talk... Fraud ain't vision.

Today I crowned you as miss nairaland ...for Today
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Anndrew(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
femi4:
Show me a yahoo boy that has a company? They are wired into getting quick cash, they can't do biz or run a company
invictus obi
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by SilvanusII(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
I knew things will get to this point in this country. Money is important, but with an education, it may be sustained. I think you should learn to multi-task
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Regex: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Try graduate, you go fit run masters abroad, e no too hard.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by MrMacinterchi1: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
You should be in link with like minds . If you're not careful, they will soon influence you.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Milli10(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Where are your friends? Are they doing well in fraud? If they are, pls give me their contacts lemme go get their update that pays them.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Bigpapi: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

I'm cumin

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Bigpapi: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Milli10:
Where are your friends? Are they doing well in fraud? If they are, pls give me their contacts lemme go get their update that pays them.

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by CUMIN: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bigpapi:

I'm cumin
Why are you calling me
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by IamSandra: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is very bad but this Nigeria situation is not helping matter
You finish school no work after many years
You finally get a job its either not the job you read or not your line at all but the surest thing is that you will be very underpaid.
You get a government job you buy a car with a loan build a small house with a loan that you will have to service for the rest of your life hoping on your pension but you will surely suffer before a penny comes out. The richest list is been dominated by those that dropped out of this same school. As a graduate most live their life pleasing their boss for a penny at the end of every month. China didn't get here because they are graduate but because they are skillful and talented how many of our past presidents had phd, bsc or masters. Wo this education sef e get as e be

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Kyf1: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Cry now and laugh later
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Diffdeef(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
To be honest,they are right.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by IamSandra: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Diffdeef:

Even in the developed countries they are after what you have in your brain to deliver and not what you have in a sheet of paper
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Cousin9999: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Get new friends.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by IamSandra: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
Diffdeef:

There are some hi tech buildings here in Nigeria that 90 percent of them are constructed by Chinese does that mean our school can't provide qualified engineers? Look at the covid 19 saga no Nigeria scientist made any meaningful impact. Those scientist that we refer to as devil now dictate when we go to worship our God. We have to rethink oooo. Which millions of graduates every year but very few jobs to offer with connection sef and very well underpaid.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by nakaman: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
go join them na, u dnt knw wat to do, see ur head
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by ModestGal(f): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
he was even saying later in the future, I'll bring my CV to work for him in his company...
It's possible,and it's real.
If you don't want to commit suicide, you better listen to them and restrategize. School in Nigeria is a scam, and wont fetch you anything. Don't Join fraud but restrategize

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by DAMN99: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Vanilla4:
You shouldn't mind it. I mean, they put themselves on the criminal lane, you don't want to take a walk there.
Gbam!
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by DAMN99: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Don't do it. I promise you that's what I'm facing too,but God dey. he wouldn't forsake his children

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by BluntCrazeMan: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2021
tunjilee003:
Change your circle of friends ...
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Oggolden001(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
tunjilee003:
My guy see, person wey dey cook beans and anoda one wey dy cook indomie who go first eat? Na d one way dey cook indomie sha? But d tin b say which one food go last for him belle? Just tink abt dis man
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by IamSandra: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
Oggolden001:
My guy see, person wey dey cook beans and anoda one wey dy cook indomie who go first eat? Na d one way dey cook indomie sha? But d tin b say which one food go last for him belle? Just tink abt dis man

What if i am cooking a carton of indomie and you're cooking a cup of beans?
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Oggolden001(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
IamSandra:

What if i am cooking a carton of indomie and you're cooking a cup of beans?
dose it matter? What if i buy bread with akamu to eat am who go bellefull pass. Patience they say is a virtue
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by IamSandra: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Oggolden001:
dose it matter? What if i buy bread with akamu to eat am who go bellefull pass. Patience they say is a virtue

Lol have it in mind that not everything in life that once needs to be patient. Too much of everything is not good remember.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Oggolden001(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
IamSandra:

Lol have it in mind that not everything in life that once needs to be patient. Too much of everything is not good remember.
impressive. But, that is not a criaterial to go in cyber fraud you knw. Remember do to others, what u want them to do for u. Golden rule.. i would like to knw you. Thats if you dnt mind
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by IamSandra: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Oggolden001:
impressive. But, that is not a criaterial to go in cyber fraud you knw. Remember do to others, what u want them to do for u. Golden rule.. i would like to knw you. Thats if you dnt mind

I cant advice anyone to go into fraud but for everything you want to do in life you've got to be discipline. Know when to run know when to slow down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Lecturers Reach Agreement With Reps, Await Buhari’s Approv / Amotekun Killed University Of Ibadan Student, Attacked Union Leaders - NANS / LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.