Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... (25496 Views)

One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons / She Has Been Disturbing Me Because I'm Broke And Can't Help Her At The Moment. / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by tunize(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2021
If Dem abuse you give Dem your own piece too but mind you any day sappa hold you for school don't be tempted to call any of them for help oh.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by AutoC: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2021
SportsHD:
Go and do rituals. Since you've seen that your future is not promised and succumb to peer pressure. Hope you get my sarcasm. By the way, why can't you do both together? Oya, look for another excuse. Quote me when you've found an excuse.

I'm sure you abuse politicians in Nigeria as those spoiling the country...see your mentality

@OP..look, Yoruba people will say..igba o lo bi orere...I was in your shoes 15year ago infact I almost started yahoo...but, one voice told me to graduate with good grades keep hopes high n Neva soil my name. .all lautech schoolmates who I was envying those days are no where to be found today...while I still work hard,got a great business etc....just keep believing, work hard, keep developing yrself n don't spoil your name .you will be amazed there are some IT skills that pays better than yahoo...u can quote me ...but hey don't do it...

3 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by MorningStar233: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
he was even saying later in the future, I'll bring my CV to work for him in his company...
Do NOT mind them, maybe one baba has told them how bright your destiny is and they want to use that mocking tactics to make u drop out of school and become frustrated...stop chatting with them, or are they the ones sponsoring you? You have a reason for going to school
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by APCNig: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Most of my friends who are not schooling are into fraud, while chatting with them, they will always tell me i'm wasting my time and resources.... This always make me depressed.... I'm tired and don't know what to do....

Your head no correct, thieves are making you depressed.

Just watch out, in no time, you will be taking food to them in prison, that is if they don't run mad while doing voodoo to enhance their fraud
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Reedwanlai(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2021
Life isn't fair...we all tried to stay the right path and get out of the system with something good but if you let peer pressure influence you..you might find it hard to make a decision on your own....all in all stand your ground you will scale through

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by matm: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2021
,because I am schooling, bad English.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Lovenorth: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2021
If you don't keep away from them they will one day use you for sacrifice
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2021
Please ignore them.

What I've learnt about life is that people tend to be insecure and criticise things in others that they wish deep down they had or could do.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Naija4love(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Most of my friends who are not schooling are into fraud, while chatting with them, they will always tell me i'm wasting my time and resources.... This always make me depressed.... I'm tired and don't know what to do....
just posted one of them number and see the work of God
But you also are not serious, don't let another person things get to your head face your own men. I feel like slapping multiple times to your head
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Omoluabiii(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2021
Vanilla4:
You shouldn't mind it. I mean, they put themselves on the criminal lane, you don't want to take a walk there.

No mind this vanilla flavour o, if you toast am wey you no get money, she wount mind you, she ll leave you for those yahoo lavish spenders,
o boy, do both together, swim with the tide not against the time.
Dey go school and make you dey press.
We wey no hear that time, wey school finish wetin we gain?
Get brain, do both, anyway na way

4 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by harmony940(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Good morning op,please always have this at the back of your mind, crime does not pay!
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by MrBlak: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Remain focused bro, I'm in a similar case. My closest guys are into millions but I choose not too follow. Don't live a life you will regret later.

Don't live a life you will maintain till your old age. Shalom
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by AntiWailer: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
he was even saying later in the future, I'll bring my CV to work for him in his company...

Then prepare your CV or block him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by ojuu4u(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Why not cut ties with them but you use to come to nairaland to hear from different judges
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Akeem1987(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2021
Those your friends are telling you the bitter truth about life. No be you write this topic very carefully and well punctuated. My brother Nigerian government doesn't have plans for his citizens. You will definitely end up working for him in his company after graduation. You have no excuse now and you can akso combine the two together. Na people like you dey talk say yahoo no good but like spending the money. Mtchewwww you be mumu. Continue school if your papa get company or if you get politician as uncle.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by frozen70(f): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

And you still refer to them as friends

These are people that have no future plans
These are people that have taken the short cut of life struggle by going into fraud

These are the set of people without future ambition

OK let me ask you,
Why are you still keeping them as friends, is it for their money or to avoid you being lonely

Pls pack them one corner
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Maj196(m): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2021
You've succumbed already.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by odigie100(m): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2021
my friend let me give some advice " DON'T ALLOW ANYBODY DEVIATE YOU FROM YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE, EDUCATION IS KEY THE END WILL SURE JUSTIFY ITSELF let them make a mockery of u, be focus on your education

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Vajose: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2021
Keep schooling dude. Ur on the right part. Watch the table turn soon. They'd most likely upgrade to rituals, then their bigger brother, politics. Either ways, you'll live a more fulfilled life. Stay focused.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Akeem1987(m): 8:14am On Nov 04, 2021
When you are broke don't call them for money. Everybody is into fraud. Pastors, government workers, politicians and civil servants then who are you to be judging or hating what can brings you fortune in months or few years and you will still get the original certificate.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by cdor777: 8:14am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Don't listen to them and get involved with fraud.

You can listen to their advise & go into Fraud today and make nothing thereby losing on both ends

You can make money while schooling without getting involved with fraud.

Check this thread below on how to make money selling domain names to international companies

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/2539

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by RZArecta(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
don't ever in your life listen to their taunts, very soon they'll be the ones begging you. The way the world operates now, Yahoo will be a thing of the past and what relevant skills or education will they have to fall back on and at what age ? Do your school and learn whatever you can learn as a handwork and the sky will be your stepping stone by the special grace of God. The World calls educated folks technocrats and they're well sought after. Let the world look for you for good

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by peedeeasobie(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

You are depressed that what? That fraudulent people are abusing you for not going into fraud?

Will you be depressed if dead people abuse you for not being dead?

You are depressed because your heart is gravitating towards fraud, sooner or later, you will join them.

Why are fraudsters your friends?
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by intruder15(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:

Depressed? Are you a baby? Oga channel the energy to graduate with a first class, get a good job and make it in life.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by yinkeys(m): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2021
Assertiveness training is what you need. When they get caught I hope you’d also wish you could be part of them.
You better make your own life decisions and stick to it.
A free mind makes his own choices, a slave mind follows the crowd.
You came to earth alone & you’d be leaving alone.
Learn high level/income skills

Do wetin your heart fit carry o

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by invinzible1: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
You call those ones friends... You seem not to understand the definition of Friendship.
Keep seeing them as your friend while you dig your grave

1 Like

Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by lkillbrokehoes: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
Continue your school and never heed to their advice, most of them will end up regretting the stupid decision they took, focus on your studies and graduate, that should be your utmost priority
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by alphaNomega: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2021
tunjilee003:
They are envious of you. They are unable to get the type of education you enjoy so they try to make you feel about it.
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Strt business with Dem,buy coin nd gift card from Dem ND mk ur money,but as it stands e no easy ooh,na ritual Dem dey oo
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by Theunbothered: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2021
EFCC will catch up with them soon
Re: My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... by engeen(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2021
MY LITTTLE ADVICE PLEASE BLOCK THEM OFF YOUR MOBILE AND ASSUME THEY DON'T EXIST. U ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK TO GREATER FUTURE. I AM SPEAKING FROM LIFE EXPERIENCE. I HAD SUCH FRIENDS BACK THEM IN EARLY YEAR 2000. I AM FAAR BETTER IN LIFE THAN THEM because I MADE MY LIVING THROUGH LEGIT MEANS AND I AM HAPPY WITH MY LIFE AND FAMILY. PEACE.
tunjilee003:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Lecturers Reach Agreement With Reps, Await Buhari’s Approv / UTME: 1.4 Million out of 1.8 Million Scored Less Than 200 / Amotekun Killed University Of Ibadan Student, Attacked Union Leaders - NANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.