Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife (1608 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by bepositive11: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
BigBashiru:

We are in the animal kingdom. True love only comes from God and can't come from a woman unless divinely inspired. Trust me on this...

I personally feel that true love can only come from women who are established, happy and fulfilled on their own because then, they have no expectations and they have standards

You can't find true love in women who need you for money

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by Truvelisback(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
bepositive11:

I personally feel that true love can only come from women who are established, happy and fulfilled on their own because then, they have no expectations and they have standards

True.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Dont Want Only My Future Wife by BigBashiru: 12:10am On Nov 06, 2021
bepositive11:

i had to vote this up. true sha... to a large extent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. / Meet The Simp Of The Year / What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.