Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends (2868 Views)

She Says We're Just Friends But She Gets Jealous Over Me (Photos) / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Mrscarter(f): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

The OP is VERY correct!..

As long as the Guy and Lady are Young and Attractive, Feelings or Lusts must pop up as the 'Friendship' Grows!..

It won't take Long B4 Girl starts Liking d Guy or Guy Starts thinking of Shift Pants.. sad cool cheesy

Just cos one is male n one female doesnt mean they must fuvk. Do all males n females want to have intercourse with every person in opposite to their gender? Ofcourse not. U gotta be attracted romantically and/or sexually. I for one know im not attracted to every man just cos their men
Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Pukkalolo: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mrscarter:
They can definately just be friends. Most my besties were males. I find most girls too bitchy materialistic and backstabby. I never once was sexyally or romantically attracted to either of my male besties. One was in me but knew i wasnt interested n respected that. We would have coffee take turns paying and go for drives n outings. Sometimes his gf n child would come. She didnt mind us hanging together she knew we were only ever friends. She used to even let me sit in the front seat sometimes if she came along. We were all gud friends.
Not everything is about sex.

Put yourself in her shoe!!!

Would you be cool with the fact that your boyfriend has a female bestie, and this female bestie sit at front seat while you sit at the back. And your boyfriend go outings with her.

Be honest with yourself...are you going to be cool with that.
Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Sleeknigga: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mrscarter:
They can definately just be friends. Most my besties were males. I find most girls too bitchy materialistic and backstabby. I never once was sexyally or romantically attracted to either of my male besties. One was in me but knew i wasnt interested n respected that. We would have coffee take turns paying and go for drives n outings. Sometimes his gf n child would come. She didnt mind us hanging together she knew we were only ever friends. She used to even let me sit in the front seat sometimes if she came along. We were all gud friends.
Not everything is about sex.
is/was your husband comfortable with it
Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Mrscarter(f): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2021
Sleeknigga:
is/was your husband comfortable with it

I wasnt married then. I dnt see my bestie in a long time. If i did tho i would respect my hubby if he didnt like the time i spent with my bestie. Id rather my husbands time anyday

1 Like

Re: A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends by Mrscarter(f): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Pukkalolo:

Put yourself in her shoe!!!

Would you be cool with the fact that your boyfriend has a female bestie, and this female bestie sit at front seat while you sit at the back. And your boyfriend go outings with her.

Be honest with yourself...are you going to be cool with that.

Honestly no i wouldnt be.
However i was never interested in him that way and i always tried gettimg her to sit up gront byt she wasnt the jelous type n she was my friend aswell and she wanted to sit up back with her child anyway. Sometimes i sat in d back. But she had nothing to worry boit n if she did ever have had worries n said so id respect that n do as she asked. Not all ppl are decietful or trusring either. Im not as strong in the trust dept as she is tho. I admit that. Im a lil of a jelous type

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Beckham Defies Critics As He Kisses His Daughter On The Mouth / What Did i Say Wrong (photo) / In Just A Word, Describe Your Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.