Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. (32308 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2021
Dollish:
I hate when people come here claiming what they are not. Op I can beat my chest that most guys that commented here don see shege for their woman hand but for their tiny minds they wish they are what they are claiming. Op listen to heart n Know what u really want. First take time n observe her character n know if it's what u can cope with, 6wks is not enough to jump into relationship since she's ur colleague any mistake in that, u will regret it. Start as friends with her n set boundaries so that u won't be clouded with emotions. I have seen neighbors n colleagues married n living happily don't let anybody use their reggae spoil ur blues ok. [b]Rule out sex so that she won't blackmail u [/b]or make u uncomfortable. I wish u luck.
is it only sex that he should rule out??
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by SilvanusII(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2021
You sound like a pretty unserious fellow always hung up on women. Just six weeks and you are already claiming love. I imagine it is the same way u saw the one u dated for two months. It's fine to be FRIENDS and perhaps SHAG. Don't come and be throwing 'love' and 'relationship' like you are illiterate

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by betwo: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2021
Bros u are a man tel her ur mind nothing bad their.if she gree fine if she no gree no wahala
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by jaxxy(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Getdabag:
pretty sure the 100level unn student that got expelled for twerking in her panties was spoilt by a Nigerian man maybe her father

She’s not half as spoilt as Nigerian men trust me. Ordinary dance everybody is crying up and down. Did she do anything we haven’t see people dance b4 in clubs or parties??

This was even a dance competition. Abeg. Lol
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by frozen70(f): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:
I'm 29 yrs old, I had a breakup with the girl I've been dating for 4 yrs this year April. Since then it has been so hard for me 2 be in a relationship cos I think my ex could still come back cos I still love her.

I had a brief relationship with a lady last 2 months but didn't last long cos I'm still yet over my ex.

There's this lady that joined my working place and also my next-door neighbor, she's kind and her character has been so gud for d six weeks she started working at my place of work.

I think I'm loving her but I will not want what happened with d lady I had a brief relationship with to happen again.

Guys do u think I should go ahead and ask her out?

I'm scared of d negative that might arise cos we are working in d same establishment even though I'm a senior colleague to her there.

Guys is this advisable? I'll be on d tread to answer any question u might want to ask. Thanks.

If it is not against your work ethics, you can go ahead

But bear in mind that office romance doesn't usually ends well

Can you stand the shame and embarrassment of failed relationship in your place of work among your colleagues.?

If you can't then avoid it
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Jsaviour(f): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:
I'm 29 yrs old, I had a breakup with the girl I've been dating for 4 yrs this year April. Since then it has been so hard for me 2 be in a relationship cos I think my ex could still come back cos I still love her.

I had a brief relationship with a lady last 2 months but didn't last long cos I'm still yet over my ex.

There's this lady that joined my working place and also my next-door neighbor, she's kind and her character has been so gud for d six weeks she started working at my place of work.

I think I'm loving her but I will not want what happened with d lady I had a brief relationship with to happen again.

I'm scared of d negative that might arise cos we are working in d same establishment even though I'm a senior colleague to her there.

Guys is this advisable? I'll be on d tread to answer any question u might want to ask. Thanks.

What you need now is healing and not another relationship.

You need to free yourself from the bondage of your ex.

You need to speak to yourself daily to stop mentally waiting for a girl who isn't coming back.

Tell yourself that you deserve to move on and enjoy life.

Until you are able to do this, please don't go into another relationship only to be comparing or be have in because you are still stuck with your ex.

Learn to love with your head and not your heart.

I know it isn't easy but it's doable.

Leave the new girl alone if you are yet to move on from your ex.

New relationship doesn't heal your craving for your ex, you need to get yourself out of that hole first

2 Likes

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by daytona007: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2021
Michelle55:
Office romance doesn't usually end well. Be guarded!
I'm currently suffering one now bro.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by kingsceemark(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

Op your big shame dey shame me, leave women alone for now and focus on how to better your tomorrow, breaking up here and there, only you?

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by femi4: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2021
Michelle55:
Office romance doesn't usually end well. Be guarded guided!
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by aprilwise(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Look where you’re going or go where you’re looking
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by WycliffeSMB(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Op, REST!
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by zolajpower: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

I wish...Is there a way I can connect with ladies abroad?
That is the truth .... I'm currently with an African American lady who showered me with love and care. We met at My former place of work where they all came from the USA for tourism in Ghana and nig . They all love unconditionally unlike there counterparts here who urgently needs a 2k .
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by xtervaganza(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
1. Get over your ex and accept that she's not coming back.

2. A relationship with your colleague + next-door neighbor = no-no. Find someone else.
why are you guys against office romance? It has worked out for thousands of other people. Also being in the same house or area should not deter you from doing someone.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by okoroemeka(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2021
Davash222:
How about you avoid Nigerian girls and enjoy peace of mind in abundance
if we all aviod Nigerian girls then what do we fvck as adult entertainment? Cameroon or Ghana girls,don't be a misogynistic dude because of a rouge unpleasant experience with a lady so you generalize all of them as bad,they are not,infact it is you that will check yourself if you are doing the correct things.

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Moshood58(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2021
Don't go there because, it will end in tears except if you want to chop and go but my advice is let her be.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by iamtardey: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2021
social media is the worst place to seek advice especially on matters like this ... when y'all gonna learn?
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by iamtardey: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2021
i dislike the word breakup tho breakfast wey dey choke
kingsceemark:

Op your big shame dey shame me, leave women alone for now and focus on how to better your tomorrow, breaking up here and there, only you?
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2021
don't ask me of relationship advice, I'm single I promote breakups undecided
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by rollywise(m): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

With her reaction towards me, I'm sure she won't reject me but I'm just been concerned if my love for my ex won't stop things for me again. She's ready and I think if we can be serious we can tie things up next year. I'm just having this fear of d unknown

I don't think you are mature enough for a new relationship. You can't be hurting humans when it's not their fault but it's you who cannot let go what's past. Don't go into any other relationship if you have not cleared your head from your ex. That's immaturity. Your ex must have had multiple rounds of sex since she broke up with you and you are hear hurting those that may love you. Don't bring unnecessary drama into her life if you haven't sorted out your emotions. But if you think you are man enough to clear your head then go for her like she's a jewel. Every good woman is. Don't mind those saying forget Nigerian women and go abroad, why haven't they done so? Such dream is for those who aren't ready to settle down yet. You not getting younger. If your child behaves like you then you'll be sixty two or three before you see your first Grand child. Think sad
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by fynex(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

Even though office relationship is a no no for me, it still works for some people.

But my concern here is you...you have to heal properly and get over your ex before you think about dating again. Fix yourself because you won't like it if the reverse was the case.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by GreenDee(f): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Work out things with your Ex..since you still love her..than entering a new relationship and if your ex now come back,you then hurt the innocent girl
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by IVORY2009(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2021
Carchoice:

Yes. You can work, save more and relocate abroad. what my guy up there is saying is for you to face your job, hustle and think of a way out Nigeria and away from Nigerian women. Two enemies.

How are you able to know waht Davash222 is saving, or are u same person with differnt handle?
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2021
IVORY2009:

How are you able to know waht Davash222 is saving, or are u same person with differnt handle?

Is it so hard to understand what message davash was trying to pass?
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by IVORY2009(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Carchoice:

Is it so hard to understand what message davash was trying to pass?

Reread his statement and see that you acted as his PA..... or his alternate handle
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by okezuoemmanue(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2021
U are dilusionalised cheesy angry
U are only trying to fill and empty space created by ur ex so yu can be knacking her since she is at ur neighborhood.
Wake up man
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by MrMacinterchi1: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

Must u pass insult b4 making ur opinion known? Wise up bro
don't mind the stupid boy.

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by MrMacinterchi1: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

Must u pass insult b4 making ur opinion known? Wise up bro
don't mind the stupid boy.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Bamzyriches451: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bros op don't try it, your colleague and also your next door neighbor? No no no
You can just be taking a share from the national cake. U Gerrit?
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Bigpapi: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
joegigs:
Zip it!!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Na your type worse pass!
Tiger for keypad, mumsy at home

Will you keep quiet

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Charx122: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

Capital NO!! Fling �� Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane / Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.