Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. (32310 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by seanjy4konji: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
Use facebook with pure intentions...Upload nice pictures and follow meaningful contents ad post meaning topics....Join meaning ful groups and from there make friends...

Nigerian girls are leeches and those who got married ago about 10-15 years ago are the lucky ones..the ones around are devil sent to render you useless with their entiltlement mentalitty and low value lifes...Only use them and dump them unless you are lucky to meet just 1 out of 100 ladies that still have a working brain in Nigeria..you might be lucky but its just like looking for a virgin in Lekki Ajah axis..doesnt exit.
Benard5050:

I wish...Is there a way I can connect with ladies abroad?
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by 08100223984A: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
There's this lady that joined my working place and also my next-door neighbor, she's kind and her character has been so gud for d six weeks she started working at my place of work.

I think I'm loving her but I will not want what happened with d lady I had a brief relationship with to happen again.

Guys do u think I should go ahead and ask her out?

I'm scared of d negative that might arise cos we are working in d same establishment even though I'm a senior colleague to her there.

Be scared ooooooo Run away for Your heart. Cause she wunt respect because Your her college & maybe Your Boss us their
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Getdabag: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2021
alphaNomega:
I want to stand in front of a mirror, place my hand on your chest and repeat the bolded 5 times, starting with "I will always"
okay good for you then it will help
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by alphaNomega: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Getdabag:
okay good for you then it will help
You should try it, it will help you tremendously
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Getdabag: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
alphaNomega:
You should try it, it will help you tremendously
na bro,you need it more it will help u to comprehend
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by alphaNomega: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
Getdabag:
na bro,you need it more it will help u to comprehend

When you have sense, I will reply you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.