Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. (32311 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
IVORY2009:

Reread his statement and see that you acted as his PA..... or his alternate handle

Reread his post, is it so hard to understand what he said?
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by MrMacinterchi1: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bigpapi:

I don't codescend low wit stuffs like u be off
Incoherent. Get a grip.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by emmanuelle27: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Your ex is never coming back, move on, meet more people and avoid office romance
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by effico(m): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:
I'm 29 yrs old, I had a breakup with the girl I've been dating for 4 yrs this year April. Since then it has been so hard for me 2 be in a relationship cos I think my ex could still come back cos I still love her.

I had a brief relationship with a lady last 2 months but didn't last long cos I'm still yet over my ex.

There's this lady that joined my working place and also my next-door neighbor, she's kind and her character has been so gud for d six weeks she started working at my place of work.

I think I'm loving her but I will not want what happened with d lady I had a brief relationship with to happen again.

Guys do u think I should go ahead and ask her out?

I'm scared of d negative that might arise cos we are working in d same establishment even though I'm a senior colleague to her there.

Guys is this advisable? I'll be on d tread to answer any question u might want to ask. Thanks.
Avoid workplace relationships. I'm talking from experience. I won't say more than this
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by DigitB: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
Premium tears loading...
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Carchoice:

Yes. You can work, save more and relocate abroad. what my guy up there is saying is for you to face your job, hustle and think of a way out Nigeria and away from Nigerian women. Two enemies.
Even if you like marry a woman from Mars, You will have daughters who will also be tagged “Nigerian girls”
May my daughters never link with idiots like you. Looking for girls abroad to marry like it’s your birthright. Gold digger
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Bimpe29: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Commit this into the hands of God, then is it congruent to your office policy to date/marry a coworker?
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

I wish...Is there a way I can connect with ladies abroad?
Ladies abroad should avoid gold diggers like you. You will drain them emotionally and psychologically with your backwardness
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by ISelectMySins: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
IDFWU:
Your neighbor and colleague

Guy!!! Double see finish go be your case angry

I read your signature quote and I am like Ah, ahn!!!

Very hard and hot. When you are not the devil, how can you call yourself the punishment of God, lol.

For those who are not on Nairaland and can't read it, as a result, he said,

I am the punishment of God, if you have not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Tori Olorun. Which kind person you be sef?
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
AdaNri1:
Even if you like marry a woman from Mars, You will have daughters who will also be tagged “Nigerian girls”
May my daughters never link with idiots like you. Looking for girls abroad to marry like it’s your birthright. Gold digger

grin

My sons will go for your daughters, use them the way I used Nigerian girls and dump them.

Happy Sunday.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by ISelectMySins: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:
I'm 29 yrs old, I had a breakup with the girl I've been dating for 4 yrs this year April. Since then it has been so hard for me 2 be in a relationship cos I think my ex could still come back cos I still love her.

I had a brief relationship with a lady last 2 months but didn't last long cos I'm still yet over my ex.

There's this lady that joined my working place and also my next-door neighbor, she's kind and her character has been so gud for d six weeks she started working at my place of work.

I think I'm loving her but I will not want what happened with d lady I had a brief relationship with to happen again.

I'm scared of d negative that might arise cos we are working in d same establishment even though I'm a senior colleague to her there.

Guys is this advisable? I'll be on d tread to answer any question u might want to ask. Thanks.

I have made many mistakes and still learning but this is one I wouldn't repeat again.

Rule One: Do not approach people who do not have the freedom to avoid your presence should they be uninterested.

If she's not interested, you would make things difficult for her because of your constant obnoxious presence.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Carchoice:

grin

My sons will go for your daughters, use them the way I used Nigerian girls and dump them.

Happy Sunday.
I reject it both now and forever, in Jesus Name. I knew something was wrong with you but I did not think you were this bad. My daughters will never be in the same circle as your sons (but I promise you, karma will give you only girls). Firstly by the time your stupidity allows you to convince someone to marry you, my daughters would have married a nice boy. Secondly Even if you manage to get abroad, abroad get levels. I see ppl like you here, living in squalid council houses while using loans to buy cars cheesy Ask around fool.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Vcent50: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=Benard5050 post=107391295]

I no dey look any track...i belong to redpill fam, just that nigga needs to settle down. 29 already.[/qu upote]
My guy calm down,which one is 29 already,you better don't let emotion cloud your sense
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by spookydee(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Michelle55:
Office romance doesn't usually end well. Be guarded!

Not all... I am married to one of my colleagues.. 3 years and counting...

What didn't work for you, might work for him
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
Did u read my warnings? I said, do not be too emotional with women. Don't take them too serious. Some girls would want to make guys appear like worshippers to them. Bro, Delete that word "Love" i don't want to hear it. Let me give u a tip to erase these simp thoughts u have. 1. Don't love one girl, rather love girls in general. 2. Don't ever take any girl too serious irrespective of her beauty, height,shape,breasts, ass etc except she is a virgin. See every girl who isn't a virgin as fairly used girl that u just want to manage, in that way, even if u lose her, it's as if u lost nothing. I'm not suppose to tell u this. I told u this, so as to get rid of those simp mentality. However, i don't mean u shouldn't have regard for them.

Kaii!!
Legend!!!

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Carchoice:

grin

I left Nigeria and Nigerian women long ago and this Christmas I’m coming to shag them as I always do every December. I don’t convince women to date or marry me, they are all over me but I do my 3 to 8 minutes sex romp and send them back to where they belong “the streets”. Even if your daughter gets to 20 years and my son is only 10, he’ll still do to her what I’ll teach him.
Continue perpetrating the cycle of immorality. You will also have daughters, you can never escape judgement. As you can see, we’re very different. But I’ll pray for you today, May the grace of God touch your heart to change, resist immorality and seek the love of God.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
AdaNri1:

Continue perpetrating the cycle of immorality. While I continue raising Godly children. Both my sons and daughters are not carnally minded. It’s because of the grace of Jesus. As you can see, we’re very different. But I’ll pray for you today, May the grace of God touch your heart to change, resist immorality and seek the love of God.

Amen!! Now you are talking like a normal human should. Bless you too.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by RosyIsBlessed: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Michelle55:

. It depends on the individuals. My colleagues got married.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Handsum64: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Michelle55:
Cliché
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by RosyIsBlessed: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

With her reaction towards me, I'm sure she won't reject me but I'm just been concerned if my love for my ex won't stop things for me again. She's ready and I think if we can be serious we can tie things up next year. I'm just having this fear of d unknown

Don't listen to all those kids from loveless and broken homes as reflected in their comments. Go ahead and shoot your shot. U can give her green light that you want her, if you don't want to tell her straight up. If she doesn't want then cool. At least you made move and wouldn't blame yourself tomorrow.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Eleletuelele(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
I've actually never seen more candid responses
NL should be on a class of it's own

iamtardey:
social media is the worst place to seek advice especially on matters like this ... when y'all gonna learn?
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Scamburster(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
Did u read my warnings? I said, do not be too emotional with women. Don't take them too serious. Some girls would want to make guys appear like worshippers to them. Bro, Delete that word "Love" i don't want to hear it. Let me give u a tip to erase these simp thoughts u have. 1. Don't love one girl, rather love girls in general. 2. Don't ever take any girl too serious irrespective of her beauty, height,shape,breasts, ass etc except she is a virgin. See every girl who isn't a virgin as fairly used girl that u just want to manage, in that way, even if u lose her, it's as if u lost nothing. I'm not suppose to tell u this. I told u this, so as to get rid of those simp mentality. However, i don't mean u shouldn't have regard for them.
Man do you know me before?
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Milan79: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
How does that affect 9ja economy.your mates are discovering things and ways to better life.you are asking us stupid questions about girlfriend.

Lights up my weed with a sip of amarula
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by zyzxx(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

please take your time to heal, yuu need to heal right now, just make friends
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by RazorEdge: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
STARTING SOON!!������

��E-BOOK/PAPERBACK PUBLISHING��

Do you wish to know how to publish and sell books on Amazon? Join our FREE 3 days Basic Training in preparation for the Masters Class to get certified.

- Acquire a lifetime skill
- Publish on Amazon
- Receive royalties
- Get a foreign bank account

Join us here ������
https:///CXTMLg8uuhZ78poITxLETg
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Truvelisback(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Scamburster:
Man do you know me before?
Why do u ask?
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by calcal: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
"Warsaw never saw war until war saw Warsaw"

Run for your dear life, if you don't

1. you will lose your job
2. after your life
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by kobosmart(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

1. Learn to control your emotions
2. No one is the key to your happiness
3. Leave girls and pursue money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.