Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. (32309 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Bundle002(m): 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
Did u read my warnings? I said, do not be too emotional with women. Don't take them too serious. Some girls would want to make guys appear like worshippers to them. Bro, Delete that word "Love" i don't want to hear it. Let me give u a tip to erase these simp thoughts u have. 1. Don't love one girl, rather love girls in general. 2. Don't ever take any girl too serious irrespective of her beauty, height,shape,breasts, ass etc except she is a virgin. See every girl who isn't a virgin as fairly used girl that u just want to manage, in that way, even if u lose her, it's as if u lost nothing. I'm not suppose to tell u this. I told u this, so as to get rid of those simp mentality. However, i don't mean u shouldn't have regard for them.
omoh as I see except she’s a virgin, I sharperly go text one girl Wey i get Wey b say na virgin
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Guzx: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oh
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Bundle002(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Better no try am
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Honchoslim16(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
Don't be afraid, ask her out. If she starts acting funny or behaving like u aren't her type, just bone her and park her for one corner. Warning: Never be too emotional with ladies. Use ur head instead of ur heart when u want be in a relationship with any lady. Don't have this simp mentality that there is no girl like this girl or this girl is irreplaceable. Never impress her with gifts or money. Remember, use ur head, not ur heart when dealing with ladies u are attracted to.
You just said it all.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Austema(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
ifinger:
Try to no her intentions she might just want a piece of you of u ! If that is so just bang her and satisfy urself _ and find a reason to keep her at arms length ,, she go respect u cos u don enter her vj

Are you a christian ?
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by BABANGBALI: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
It would end in premium tears and sorrows
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Benard5050: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lots of advice just full here...Chai
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Arisenews2: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
Did u read my warnings? I said, do not be too emotional with women. Don't take them too serious. Some girls would want to make guys appear like worshippers to them. Bro, Delete that word "Love" i don't want to hear it. Let me give u a tip to erase these simp thoughts u have. 1. Don't love one girl, rather love girls in general. 2. Don't ever take any girl too serious irrespective of her beauty, height,shape,breasts, ass etc except she is a virgin. See every girl who isn't a virgin as fairly used girl that u just want to manage, in that way, even if u lose her, it's as if u lost nothing. I'm not suppose to tell u this. I told u this, so as to get rid of those simp mentality. However, i don't mean u shouldn't have regard for them.

Bro, these days virgin girls are even more manipulative!
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Uplifted2022(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:
I'm 29 yrs old, I had a breakup with the girl I've been dating for 4 yrs this year April. Since then it has been so hard for me 2 be in a relationship cos I think my ex could still come back cos I still love her.

I had a brief relationship with a lady last 2 months but didn't last long cos I'm still yet over my ex.

There's this lady that joined my working place and also my next-door neighbor, she's kind and her character has been so gud for d six weeks she started working at my place of work.

I think I'm loving her but I will not want what happened with d lady I had a brief relationship with to happen again.

Guys do u think I should go ahead and ask her out?

I'm scared of d negative that might arise cos we are working in d same establishment even though I'm a senior colleague to her there.

Guys is this advisable? I'll be on d tread to answer any question u might want to ask. Thanks.

I have removed my hand off anything that has to do with relationship for this year.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Truvelisback(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Arisenews2:

Bro, these days virgin girls are even more manipulative!
Virgin girls aren't that manipulative. They are just very difficult to keep as Gf or as ur future. Why? Virgin girls are very careless(many of the have shallow reasoning or fish brain). While u are eyeing them or trying to keep them, another Nigga will from know where will just deflower them. So, as a guy, if u see one u want to marry, quickly deflower her while doing her marriage plan, otherwise, other guys will deflower her quickly before u realize it. I believe u know how painful it is.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Rexymania(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
What's her name?
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by LittleNightmare: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
I don't know, I think it's fun.
It's very romantic and cute, you can cross paths on your breaks, if you like her there's nothing wrong with working together.
The main thing is that it doesn't distract from your work, if it's okay, then go for it.
I would give her some kind of gift, like flowers.
For example, if you know or can find out her address and send flowers anonymously (or not), girls love flowers and attention.
I think this is a good option, it would be very romantic.
And in the future it can lead to something more.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Ezyp(m): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:

I wish...Is there a way I can connect with ladies abroad?
And you think that is a better choice? Think about culture differences. If you can cope with that then good for you
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Darkmode64: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
To be very honest, I endorse this comment wholeheartedly.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Darkmode64: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
IamPlato:
Why? Because una be God or what?
Simply because you should never mix work with pleasure. Didn't anyone ever tell you? Duh
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Yungspitta: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oglock:
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
So you never knw that romance no dey for workplace
The reincarnation of mosdii

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by limare: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
i pray for you today, May the grace of God touch your heart to change, resist immorality and seek the love of God.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by jimcaddy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Well personally to me, I do not like office romance. But if that's what you want, go for it. I know some colleagues working in the same office who got married to each other. Even though some company policies state that one of you have to resign from the workplace after getting married. So I don't know if you're ready for all of that.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by ashawopikin(m): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Benard5050:
I'm 29 yrs old, I had a breakup with the girl I've been dating for 4 yrs this year April. Since then it has been so hard for me 2 be in a relationship cos I think my ex could still come back cos I still love her.

I had a brief relationship with a lady last 2 months but didn't last long cos I'm still yet over my ex.

There's this lady that joined my working place and also my next-door neighbor, she's kind and her character has been so gud for d six weeks she started working at my place of work.

I think I'm loving her but I will not want what happened with d lady I had a brief relationship with to happen again.

Guys do u think I should go ahead and ask her out?

I'm scared of d negative that might arise cos we are working in d same establishment even though I'm a senior colleague to her there.

Guys is this advisable? I'll be on d tread to answer any question u might want to ask. Thanks.
do whatever you like
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by ashawopikin(m): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Truvelisback:
much respect bros

1 Like

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by victoryukpong(m): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
Michelle55:
Office romance doesn't usually end well. Be guarded!
my dad married my mom who worked as a secretary in his workplace
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by alphaNomega: 6:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Getdabag:
so it's everybody you date that you get married to ba?
try and assimilate information before jumping into conclusions or you just being naughty and want someone to spell it out for you
I want to stand in front of a mirror, place your hand on your chest and repeat the bolded 5 times, starting with "I will always"
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Youngpo413: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2021
Benard5050:

I wish...Is there a way I can connect with ladies abroad?
You can stay on your own and be happy,just make money,money is everything...nothing good comes out of relationship these days.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by PrincewithGod(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
My Friend give your life to Christ and prepare for eternity.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by Darkmode64: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
IamPlato:
Work and pleasure can be managed correctly if one is matured enough
Lol to an extent, that's equally true. Personally, I wouldn't welcome the idea of having a love interest in my place of work. If not for anything, but to avoid unnecessary spotlight and attention.
Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by IDFWU(m): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
ISelectMySins:

I read your signature quote and I am like Ah, ahn!!!

Very hard and hot. When you are not the devil, how can you call yourself the punishment of God, lol.

For those who are not on Nairaland and can't read it, as a result, he said,

I am the punishment of God, if you have not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Tori Olorun. Which kind person you be sef?

Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by 90skid(f): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
thats recipe for disaster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane / Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.