Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? (2003 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / "I Just Had Great Sex And I Am Drunk" / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by Pathokpo: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2021
Creativeace:
The thing about movies is that even when we all the know they've been scripted and acted, we just cant keep our subconscious minds from connecting and vibing with the emotions and energy its giving out

Back when we were kids, our enviroments made us watch movies especially Nigerian-movies that were predominantly about the manifestation of whitcraft in the dark, so we grew up afraid of the dark and couldnt dare to leave our rooms in the dark !

Also with age and experience comes emasculation and we tend to vibe to diffrent kinds of movies that affects our personalities !

So everyone has that movie character from whom he learnt one or two things from.

Where do you think most of our teenage girls learn the acts of drama from ? zeeworld and telemundo ofcourse !

I'll go first
Ragnar lothbrok of the viking series has influenced my masculinity in a lot of ways, from being emotionally cold to most things, to being strategic and never revealing your end~game untill its about to unfold.

Share yours !
I am surprised nobody has talked about game of thrones. If you watch and understand that movie you will be exposed to the laws of power in it's practicality and get to see life as a game where you are either a player or you are played.
In the real world nobody truly loves you, they only follow you because of what they believe they would benefit from you. The earlier you understand that the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by chiommy123(f): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2021
I like power too. The way ghost portrayed himself. Criminal and gentleman in one person

3 Likes

Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by tuoyo9729(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2021
For me its archer
Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by Ahmad62(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Haylel:
Roots of the throne (alias six flying dragons) - The best Korean drama ever. Historical and a lil' bit too political and romanceless (if you're a lady).

La Casa De Papel - El Professor taught to me always consider every possible variables when threading a web.

Vikings - Ragnar taught me how to seduce, threaten and communicate every feeling with your eyes and body language. It's more powerful than speaking.
Ivar taught me how to be ruthless when necessary.

Omg.. Six flying dragons issa masterpiece.. I cried at the end! God I love that drama
Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by Anobella: 12:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Creativeace:
The thing about movies is that even when we all the know they've been scripted and acted, we just cant keep our subconscious minds from connecting and vibing with the emotions and energy its giving out

Back when we were kids, our enviroments made us watch movies especially Nigerian-movies that were predominantly about the manifestation of whitcraft in the dark, so we grew up afraid of the dark and couldnt dare to leave our rooms in the dark !

Also with age and experience comes emasculation and we tend to vibe to diffrent kinds of movies that affects our personalities !

So everyone has that movie character from whom he learnt one or two things from.

Where do you think most of our teenage girls learn the acts of drama from ? zeeworld and telemundo ofcourse !

I'll go first
Ragnar lothbrok of the viking series has influenced my masculinity in a lot of ways, from being emotionally cold to most things, to being strategic and never revealing your end~game untill its about to unfold.

Share yours !

Who has watched MR ROBOT I love RAHEEM MALIK in the movie the guy na computer wizard .. what did I learn from him .. critical thinking

I like him because he tries to understand everyone with their flaws and lifestyle then he fits in....

Sometimes he his mad at himself for knowing to much which is what I like ....
Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by BigCastro: 12:34am On Dec 08, 2021
I have watched a lot of movie but not one moved me like Peaky Blinders: Tom Shelby.
That's what I refer to as a good bad boy.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by Divoc19(f): 12:37am On Dec 08, 2021
Desperate Housewives tha year
Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by bigcee(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2021
SCARFACE cool

Al Pacino aka Tony Montana cool

Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by Iamtoyosii: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2021
Has anyone not watched BLACKLIST? My God! Ray Reddington is one hell of what I call perfect character, that man can talk his way into anywhere and out of any situation, the level of confidence is , ohhhh....the sarcasm, brutal when necessary, doesn't even shows emotion ...God!! That man can act.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by Hotspotbro(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2021
AOT- made me become an historian
Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by Crystalom3(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2021
The matrix.

The idea redefined my perception. So bad they are goin to kill the narrative in the new episode.

Nigeria movies. Wether we like them or not, they taught us to suspect old women as witch, Christianity as superior and how Bible can defend against evil.
Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by Haylel: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ahmad62:

Omg.. Six flying dragons issa masterpiece.. I cried at the end! God I love that drama
A masterpiece it is. It made me teary and I love the fact that there was no protagonist, expect anybody to die at any unfortunate time.

You have any other movie more interesting than 6 flying dragons.
Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by Ahmad62(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Haylel:

A masterpiece it is. It made me teary and I love the fact that there was no protagonist, expect anybody to die at any unfortunate time.

You have any other movie more interesting than 6 flying dragons.

Try Jumong..
Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by Joelobioha(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Iamtoyosii:
Has anyone not watched BLACKLIST? My God! Ray Reddington is one hell of what I call perfect character, that man can talk his way into anywhere and out of any situation, the level of confidence is , ohhhh....the sarcasm, brutal when necessary, doesn't even shows emotion ...God!! That man can act.
ur head get oyeh..

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by Joelobioha(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Rick Sanchez from rick and Morty..
Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by DroppingLiquid: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Suits. Harvey Spectar.
Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by LINTUNE(m): 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
Peaky blinders and power....loved the way Thomas Shelby carries himself...I fancy the way terique is conquering women in book 2 of power, baba no wan show love to any of them but still about 3 gals de die for am madly , lol...babe na confirm redpill
Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by Reggaemich(m): 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
The Matrix(1999)

Neo
He knew how to fight and Doge bullets in slow Motion and Fly

Me
I learnt how to doge bullets in motions and Fly
Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by bigpicture001: 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
I don't know the name of the film.. but it's a navy film about a missing submarine crew during WW2..

They were lost in the sea for o er two weeks and German enemy subs were tracking to destroy them... Throughout the film the crew deployed all tHe evasion tactics they know to the detriment of the subs well being..

Many times it gets a lot of leakages from massive pressure as they seek to hide on the ocean floor.. instead of the crew to try to run and surrender, the work through the countless repairs that keeps coming up as a result of the delapidated sub...

I learnt never to shy away from unavoidable trouble to suck it up and find a solution.. that way I always think solutions to problems, I never run from it....

My ex couldn't believe my kind of person existed.. in all I never fought all my life.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Movie Had Great Influence on Your Personality And How ? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine / How Can I Stop Cheating? / Pastor David Ibiyeomi Is Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.