Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 (6244 Views)

What's That One Mistake You Keep Repeating In 2022 That You Did In 2021 / One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable / Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Tokskob2008: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Stephenofu:
Would you be interested in learning crypto?
Yes I would but I don't know how to go about it neither do I own a laptop to start with.

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Stephenofu: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Yes I would but I don't know how to go about it neither do I own a laptop to start with.
You don't need a laptop, your phone is enough. Kindly join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by prof1999(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nicklaus619:
-not having enough time to reward myself but others.
-not Investing much, will invest more
-learn more digital skill
-start my own company, it's been long overdue already.
-create more time for my heavenly father, u can never be too busy for the big man in the sky, unless u are ungrateful
-start getting prepared to finally settle down.

From your lips to God's ears bro....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Loveknitting: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
2ndchildhood:
--Not enjoying the present. Imagine restaurant people don know me as "dat guy wey no dey chop meat". I don dey used to hunger just because say I dey try save small small change for tomorrow..
--from now henceforth, no more borrowing, asking for my money back has created more enemies than friends.. if I get #500 I dash u, if e pass like that, I no get. Next yr na me, my family and I. Kon3 Hard!!

Guy man done vex.
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Savedday: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by tayewomi(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Amos1423:
Work in an hotel on a fifteen thousand naira salary despite being an HND holder, sadly I met with a wonderful colleague there who is a master's degree holder doing same job as me and receiving same salary but as a staff in the hotel, you'd see your mates doing what you would want to do if everything were right.

What am saying here is, if this country was better built just as someone rightly said "Hustle o, make your pikin no see shoprite come reason am like say na london o" what would make someone reason as this? What would make a master's degree holder go through such cheap labour?

Young boys (yahoo boys) are making our youths today feel as though they're failures, this alone is enough to trigger the I want to belong feeling.

Country hard! If you want to join, join them but remember that you came from somewhere.

I was asked by a yahoo boy yesterday how much my salary is self, he lodges in a room that is half my salary without other expenses, he has been staying there for 3 weeks now so you can imagine how much he has in his account.
your story has no moral,for the master degree holder working and collecting peanut as salary its either is lie or he/she is useless,i rather start a business with loan than settle for peanut as a graduate..

5 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Stephenofu: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
tayewomi:
your story has no moral,for the master degree holder working and collecting peanut as salary its either is lie or he/she is useless,i rather start a business with loan than settle for peanut as a graduate..
is it your story?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by studentwriter(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool SMOKING CIGARETTE WEN MY SUPPLIER IS A LITTLE LATE TO SUPPLY ME WEED. WTF MAN
stop typing in caps, it's irritating to the eyes

4 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Magnoliaa(f): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Falling in love.

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Moye04(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Falling in love.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Moye04(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
studentwriter:
Hehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Germaineus: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
1.Trusting people too much,people change oo
2.Making plans on income wey no sure..
3.Deceiving myself say naija go beta
4.Visiting people wey no dey visit me in return..
5.Making promises I can't keep..
6.Lateness
7.Dey gumbody with people wey no need gumbody..
8.Attending church 2much,greatest fulfillment na when you dey inside your cupboard pray..no cap..will add more if the need arises..

6 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Qatar2022: 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
My resolution is not to spend at all. I will save till the year ends and invest it in ponzi...
I want to experience my first heart attack... grin
You sure?
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by kkins25(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Falling in love.
Haba!!!
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Dreytonisback(m): 12:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Avoid unnecessary discussion that isn't about making money

Avoiding Nigerian girls 100%

Putting myself first

Business minded

Travelling to 10 countries next year

Hitting the billi status next year

Avoiding anything that has to do with trouble and focusing on weekly target of at worst $100k weekly , don't ask me how , I no be ur friend

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Stephenofu: 2:32am On Nov 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Falling in love.
So so sorry about, you will find the one that will love you.

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Stephenofu: 4:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Your friends...are more dangerous than strangers.

Strangers don't know who you are, they do not envy or hate you.

But your friends envy you and some of them hate you.

Strangers are the doorway to your success. Seek them. Connect with them.

6 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Boogyman557: 5:27am On Nov 08, 2021
studentwriter:
ok
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by jericco1(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Amos1423:
Work in an hotel on a fifteen thousand naira salary despite being an HND holder, sadly I met with a wonderful colleague there who is a master's degree holder doing same job as me and receiving same salary but as a staff in the hotel, you'd see your mates doing what you would want to do if everything were right.

What am saying here is, if this country was better built just as someone rightly said "Hustle o, make your pikin no see shoprite come reason am like say na london o" what would make someone reason as this? What would make a master's degree holder go through such cheap labour?

Young boys (yahoo boys) are making our youths today feel as though they're failures, this alone is enough to trigger the I want to belong feeling.

Country hard! If you want to join, join them but remember that you came from somewhere.

I was asked by a yahoo boy yesterday how much my salary is self, he lodges in a room that is half my salary without other expenses, he has been staying there for 3 weeks now so you can imagine how much he has in his account.

Hmm this is touching cry
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Funds90(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Trusting people and running away from God

That will never happen again because who no go no know �

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Peace081: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Dating a broke guy, Never!!

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by studentwriter(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2021
Boogyman557:
ok
good boy cool
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Stephenofu: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2021
jericco1:

Hmm this is touching cry
very touching
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Cerebellum: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
My resolution is not to spend at all. I will save till the year ends and invest it in ponzi...
I want to experience my first heart attack... grin

And ye shall experience itgrin
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by George700(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
InvestorRicky:
I will never fail to invest atleast 80% of my 2022 earnings.
80% too much
suppose d 80% lost finish

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by InvestorRicky(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
George700:

80% too much
suppose d 80% lost finish

Not in a single business
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Fratello(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Trusting any lady in any relationship in future. Giving my 100 loyalty.

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Stephenofu: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fratello:
Trusting any lady in any relationship in future. Giving my 100 loyalty.
I am guessing you had a bad ❤️ break
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Stephenofu: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
InvestorRicky:

Not in a single business
Which one do you have in mind?
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by InvestorRicky(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Stephenofu:
Which one do you have in mind?

I have more than 10 business plans & ideas. I think most African future billionaires will come from the agricultural sector,real estate & transportation.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Day I Will Never Forget! / I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help / Annoying Things Women Do During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.