Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 (6238 Views)

What's That One Mistake You Keep Repeating In 2022 That You Did In 2021 / One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable / Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by anochuko01(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Not really a mistake that I made, but I'll be giving less time to the many acquaintances I made this year. I'll delete so many contacts and face my life squarely.

4 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Fratello(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Stephenofu:
I am guessing you had a bad ❤️ break

You guessed wrong. grin I ended it amicably thankfully.

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Stephenofu: 4:21am On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorRicky:

I have more than 10 business plans & ideas. I think most African future billionaires will come from the agricultural sector,real estate & transportation.
The last one, if you will not ride it yourself, don't venture into it.
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by InvestorRicky(m): 5:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Stephenofu:

When I say transportation,I'm not talking about you driving taxi by ursef but owning a transport & haulage company.

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Stephenofu: 5:39am On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorRicky:

When I say transportation,I'm not talking about you driving taxi by ursef but owning a transport & haulage company.
Good, I like this.
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by SirLakes: 7:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Booked!

I dey come make I go chop fes cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Stephenofu: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2021
SirLakes:
Booked!

I dey come make I go chop fes cheesy
We dey wait
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Amos1423(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
tayewomi:
your story has no moral,for the master degree holder working and collecting peanut as salary its either is lie or he/she is useless,i rather start a business with loan than settle for peanut as a graduate..

Which morale would you use in starting off something, even in your present state, you still not better. If you can't communicate perfectly outside of berating others, is it the same mouth you would use in business and succeed? Dullard!!!

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Stephenofu: 2:50am On Nov 11, 2021
Amos1423:

Which morale would you use in starting off something, even in your present state, you still not better. If you can't communicate perfectly outside of berating others, is it the same mouth you would use in business and succeed? Dullard!!!
It was best if you had ignore than insulting him
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Stephenofu: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Hamachi(f): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Cryptobits(f): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2021
I dey come
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Oyindamolah: 4:09am On Dec 05, 2021
cool
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 05, 2021
1. Not to discuss my problems with anyone again. I was betrayed by my blood sister after I opened up my family issues to her.

2. Not to trust anyone, never again!

3. To always mind my business

4. To always trust my instinct.

3 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Pumpumking: 6:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Charity4real:
1. Not to discuss my problems with anyone again. I was betrayed by my blood sister after I opened up my family issues to her.

^^^story
do u hav yansh please? angry
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Pumpumking: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2021
Cryptobits:
I dey come

kaiii..i defanitely wannnna cummmme 2..with u please.U WANT? cheesy
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by MufasaLion: 7:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Charity4real:

Damn! Such is life. Welcome to the real world.

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Oyindamolah: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
shocked
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by winterwind(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by winterwind(m): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Haha...that's the problem, you don't try and you think every one is terrible, i have 3 keke and they give me my weekly returns without problem
Stephenofu:

3 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by QuinModah(f): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by QuinModah(f): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
winterwind:
Haha...that's the problem, you don't try and you think every one is terrible, i have 3 keke and they give me my weekly returns without problem
Nice one
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by younglleo: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Joking with my football career again!

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Cryptobits(f): 6:21am On Dec 24, 2021
Important Lessons from 2020

Here are a handful of lessons from 2020.

1: My degrees do not count for much. When it comes to the business of wealth accumulation, career, personal development or goal setting, it’s who we are, what you know and your experience that matters. My boss told me to leave a 4-year job in search of more experienced people. He would rather bring his friend as a senior Project Manager than promote me.

2: Turn your hobbies into equities. I started my business and has earned my $100k in as little as 5 months. I have been featured on Channels TV, TV Continental and BellaNaija while making many respectful connections too as a result.

3: The power of laughter. In my business, I have been able to retain clients through pure light comedic inputs in our interactions.

4: Anticipate – Plan for things well in advance and always assume they will fail. Trip to Nigeria, passport needs renewal in February. I had Nigeria in mind but failed to plan for it but instead ended getting the most expensive ticket.

5: Forget Short-cuts. Muna has cost me N6.5 million in trying to help me change my Naira to Dollars with favourable exchange rates. I realise the short cuts of trying to get a better exchange rate and turn it into more is not profitable. It has rather cost me more. The source of the funds are questionable while she has also added 5 months delay in refunding the money.

6: Materials don’t have much value, experience does. Unfortunately, Covid-19 did not allow me to travel as I promised myself I would. This could have been helped. I still maintain that life is a collection of experience than rather money momentum. I realised I could have created better experience for myself in the process.

7: Self-care is absolute. Prioritise my me-time. That time I spend on my thoughts, body, making decision at work, with friends are all key.

8: Money is important - Working towards being financially literate with the overall objective of financial freedom, it has made me a person of value. I have, through this process, been able to master the power of control.

9. Dedication of myself to charity has been satisfying. A certain portion of my earnings has been dedicated to helping some less fortunate. While it’s difficult, I will continue to do this.

10: I have mastered patience. Through my business, my work with children of all ages, I have been learnt immense patience. If you are looking to learn to be patient, I will advise you to work with your children, cousins or nieces, there’s a great deal you can learn from them.

11: Don’t be confined to your comfort zone. Push yourself to the edge of it. By so doing, you will not limit yourself nor your progress. If you however push yourself too hard, you will overburden yourself with anxiety and worry. Some of the adjustments I have made are: Cutting expenses until I arrive at the point that I am living more frugally to what I have defined for myself on paper.
Dedicating myself more to my business to the point of matching doubling last year’s earnings is a goal.

At the start of 2020, my goals included:
• While I was in Nigeria in 2020, Covid-19 restricted more travel and there was not much I could have done. (Score – 85%)
• Workout and build lean muscle mass. (Score – 20%)
• Develop stronger relationships with meaningful friends. (Score – 80%)
• My greatest success was being able to start my Investment Company and establishing a real presence among a community of thousands of people. (Score – 90%)
• I hope to involve some amount of life on the road this year dedicated towards entertainment. I regret the life I denied myself of in 2020, however, I hope to make this change and not let it repeat itself. (Score – 20%)
Overall, we all had the experience, I had the lesson.

Here are some of my Major 2021 plans, as of now (these are subject to change):

Business Goals:
• Finish recording my Investment Course by January end 2021.
• Get up to 1000 people trained by middle of the year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Sampike(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2021
Not gonna help people like I did this year. Mofe sanju

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by hokekeholah: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]Betting....
That thing wan spoil my life patapata niii....
I don stop since last week so I pray make e last long!!!

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Lala222: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
Entering a relationship that i knew won't work out
Not making enough money
And not been consistent in learning a particular skill
But we moveee

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Pascopele: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
What are our investment mistakes in 2021?
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Pascopele: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sampike:
Not gonna help people like I did this year. Mofe sanju
Kilode
Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by posty56: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
I no they enter new year with resolution, cause nobody knows , 90% of people saying they won't do this they won't do that, will relapse, anyways I wish y'all good luck

1 Like

Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by Starz825(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
Tokskob2008:
I don't want to form too much "Mr morality" next year atal cos it has only gotten me NOTHING so far.. 2yrs ago I and a friend of mine were into so many menial jobs just to keep body and soul together till he decided last year that he was joining the "laptop guys" and I had to stylishly run away from him.

Fast forward to some months ago i saw him around, the transformation was just too much, see freshness and increased body size someone that use to be very frail looking before, even the TV in is apartment is much more taller than me sef. I was so ashamed of myself honestly meanwhile I'm still here looking for jobs that aren't anywhere..
Meaning you will be joining him anytime soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much / The Best Way To Know If A Guy Loves U / I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.