Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" (10981 Views)

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did / If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? / That You Asked God And God Answered Does Not Mean You Asked For The Best Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by Nobodysboo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
I always ask
Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by smartasuen(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Truthfully, I have numerous times but I wish I never did! Reason being that our complaints, murmurings and grumblings do not, will not and cannot change the personality of the Creator of the whole universe.

God allows certain unpleasant things to happen to us for reasons best known to Him which we must wholeheartedly respect and accept with not even the slightest frown on our faces. Before you think of ever questioning the one and only UNQUESTIONED Way Maker, first create a soul.

God bless you immensely!
Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by Gbadebo19(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Toks2008:

I understand you but what have you passed through in life that is making you talk this way?

Have you ever experienced a set back so much that from a Millionaire at the age of 26 back to zeronaire so much that you started selling your properties to feed?

Have you experienced a mishap so bad that you had an accident that affected a vital nerve in your body that could cause death in a matter of days but you managed to survive in abject poverty where you practically drink water morning afternoon and night?

There are many things I passed through that I can't write here cos if I do, every reader Must shed tears no matter how strong hearted you may be.

Many times I cried like a baby in my flat but I will never forget what I usually say anytime I weep... "JEHOVAH I WILL NEVER EVER STOP PRAISING YOU NO MATTER MY CONDITION"

Today I'm not where I used to be even when I'm not yet where I want to be. Today I can conviniently look back and say indeed there is a GOD.

GUY trust me, GOD never forgets anyone. He is working out something for you.
You know, a prophetic woman once told me in parables: "The scrotum of a ram dangles fiercely, but it never falls off".
She said without me having told her anything that even though you have said many unkind words to God, he will forgive you for he knows that you do not deserves this condition. Countless prophets and prophetess have told me or my parents that I am a person with good heart. And i swear on the name, names of whatever created me that strictly speaking objectively, i know this to be true. Some have even said that i am only suffering for what i know nothing about. Whether this latter statement is true or not, i do not know but i am able to know such things were said because i actually see things through dreams mostly before their occurence. About 4 months before i left OAU in 2015, i dreamt about the death of a girl that lived exactly opposite our house through a motor accident. Just about four months ago, the girl's mother was killed exactly by a motor accident. What is that? A swap of destiny or what?
Thus, I have come to conclude that it is either God lies or just plays pranks on people. My conviction is further strengthened by statements that I am sure are untrue by God's prophets or Satan's prophets.
Thus, how will a God who claims to love us allow unclean spirits to be able to visit us through dreams and prophetic pronouncement since these are most times his way of talking to us.
I really had a lift of heart when I read your comment but how long will it last when disaster is always lurking around the corner for me. I once narrated this story to a pastor student in OAU, he promised to pray over my matter and that God would do something. Two days later, could you believed that he called me and told me never to reach him again and described me as someone with a seared heart. Till today, I do not know the meaning of that word. Mind me telling you that I was born a Muslim, I accepted Christ when I was promised that "God would speak to me in a a way that I understood".
Having tried both ways, I became convinced that God just doesn't *********
Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by clothingonline(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Questions of faith
God answers us all
Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by professore(m): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
This is lovely. My advice is that you keep it up brother.
Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by Ccss: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oh
Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by Toks2008(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Gbadebo19:

You know, a prophetic woman once told me in parables: "The scrotum of a ram dangles fiercely, but it never falls off".
She said without me having told her anything that even though you have said many unkind words to God, he will forgive you for he knows that you do not deserves this condition. Countless prophets and prophetess have told me or my parents that I am a person with good heart. And i swear on the name, names of whatever created me that strictly speaking objectively, i know this to be true. Some have even said that i am only suffering for what i know nothing about. Whether this latter statement is true or not, i do not know but i am able to know such things were said because i actually see things through dreams mostly before their occurence. About 4 months before i left OAU in 2015, i dreamt about the death of a girl that lived exactly opposite our house through a motor accident. Just about four months ago, the girl's mother was killed exactly by a motor accident. What is that? A swap of destiny or what?
Thus, I have come to conclude that it is either God lies or just plays pranks on people. My conviction is further strengthened by statements that I am sure are untrue by God's prophets or Satan's prophets.
Thus, how will a God who claims to love us allow unclean spirits to be able to visit us through dreams and prophetic pronouncement since these are most times his way of talking to us.
I really had a lift of heart when I read your comment but how long will it last when disaster is always lurking around the corner for me. I once narrated this story to a pastor student in OAU, he promised to pray over my matter and that God would do something. Two days later, could you believed that he called me and told me never to reach him again and described me as someone with a seared heart. Till today, I do not know the meaning of that word. Mind me telling you that I was born a Muslim, I accepted Christ when I was promised that "God would speak to me in a a way that I understood".
Having tried both ways, I became convinced that God just doesn't *********

I will still tell you to be strong.

I was so dejected, rejected and at a time I felt I was under a curse... That is how you feel when all the odds seem to be against you.

Even when I promised never to bow down to any other god, I went to several prayer houses and they were telling me tales by moonlight but one day I went to an Alfa cos it got to that point when I nearly went insane and I mean literarilly insane but GOD used the alfa to reset my brain.

After I told the alfa my seemingly hopeless story... He told me never to be in a hurry... That I must Never indulge in ritual or anything bad and most amazingly, he asked me to start reading the book of psalms shocked an alfa asking me to read psalms...

I went home, asked GOD for forgiveness over and over again and with tears in my eyes I spoke out loud.

"JEHOVAH I WILL NEVER STOP PRAISING AND TRUSTING IN YOU EVEN IF I PERISH IN THIS CONDITION SO BE IT"

Today I look back and realise that GOD is so sweet, loving, trust worthy and super sensitive to our yearnings...

I now understand that when it seems GOD is silent over our situation... He 8s Infact working out something spectacular in the background but as humans we can never understand his ways cos according to him...

"his ways are not our ways and the best wisdom of man is foolishness to GOD"

GUY JUST TRUST AND OBEY AND IN DUE TIME, YOU WILL SEE HIS HANDS...

My experience in life has made me embrace a life's slogan for myself which is "All things work together for the good of those who love GOD"

Guy I suffered in this life and I'm even holding back tears as I write this cos I don't ever wish what I passed tru for my enemy.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by Uplifted2022(m): 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
that last one na my category....
Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by IceTrice01: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
ForeThinker:
Nobody Holy PASS ..na who them catch na ein b SINNER ..

NO FORGET
You get extra kidney as start up capital

U know place wey dem dey sell kidney for Nigeria or any nearby country one won't need visa or spend much getting to?
Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by helenaliu: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
I have done that countless times...
At a time I even question my parents why didn't they abort me than bringing me to this cruel world...

jesusjnr2020:
I kissdon't know about you, but I've had been through many situations that had made me ask God why my case is different, and why He treats me differently from others. The things He would allow others get away with as if it's no big deal, in my own case it would become a big deal, as He wouldn't spare me, but ensure that i fully paid and am punished for it.

But when It comes to the benefits or gifts, and rewarding me for what I do or get right, it turns to the exact opposite. God becomes as sparing as possible, that even those He treats with a soft hand and not a hard one like myself, have been often observed to yet get benefits and rewards from God much quickly and easily that It is with me.

I even observed some difference with how God dealt with me from some of the men that walked with Him in the Bible, that I would a times use them as example to illustrate this in my prayer to Him. For instance, I would speak about Moses, and tell to deal with me as He did with Moses, but He'd tell me that I'm not Moses. When I say Abraham, he'd say the same thing. Even the apostles who I happen to be in the same era of the Kingdom of God with, it would still be the same response.

It was something that really confused me, as I just couldn't understand why, but I as kept pondering on this things on a certain day, I suddenly found myself walking in the middle of a big congregation. People were sat to the left and right of me, but on the stage which was in front of me, I saw a throne, the throne was so gigantic, heavenly and glorious.

It appeared everlasting as it covered the whole stage, from top to bottom and from right to left, the people who sat there seemed like dust ants before the throne. It was a really glorious sight, and there seemed to be a sort of cloudy mist that hovered around the throne, which made it difficult for me to clearly see Who was seated on the throne, but I think i could see part of the legs of the Person, around the knee part that folded on the seat, which was clothed in a white robe.

Meanwhile, as i was walking down the isle, being ushered by angels, I suppose, to where I would be seated, we came to the second row, and my head turned to the left, and i set my eyes on one of the apostles, the one who many Christians view as the greatest of them all, seated there. I don't know exactly why that had to catch my eye and why i was made to see that, but I have a feeling it was deliberate.

I think while i was still looking in his direction, i went past that row as I was being ushered to the front row. And as I had taken a left turn, I suppose, to where I would be seated, that was when I realized that it was a dream or trance, as I came back to myself. It was really brief though, but it seemed to bear much significance.

So it appeared that was God's response to my question, as to, why my case was different and why He was treating me differently from others. It was because He was preparing me for the front row.

I can remember the place where it was said that the mum of 2 of the disciples of Jesus, had come to Him and asked Him to grant them that they sat at His left and right when He comes in His kingdom, but Jesus said that they didn't know what they asked for, because there was a very high price to pay, to be granted that request. Moreover, that it wasn't His to give, "but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father." Matthew 20:23

Therefore it's not up to men to determine where any man sits in the kingdom of God, but up to God and God alone, and He's the One that's preparing me to be seated in the front row in His Kingdom, which comes with a very high price. That's the reason He's treating me differently from other men and why my case is different.

The irony of this is that what God is doing is actually an answer to my prayers, because I am the one that keeps asking Him to take me through whatever I needed to go through to becomes everything and nothing short of what He desires for me to be. I asked Him not to spare me just as He did for His Son, Jesus, because I know it wasn't easy for Him but He did what He had to do for the good of His Son, so thay He should do likewise for me.

But when He begins to answer my prayers, I would start crying, lol, like "why Lord?" That's why I ask Him for the grace to be able to go through what I needed to go through to become all He deserved for me to be for His Own glory, because I know that at the end of it all, I would be grateful to Him, because I would be able to see the distinctive results of why He treated me differently and that it was for my own.

God bless.
Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Thank you, Almighty God.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by LordReed(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Polynek:
When people are in difficult situation's they draw close to GOD, they ask GOD why me?
But wen tinx are going smoothly people hardly pray.
The level of poor people in Nigeria is necessitating the increase of church's in the country.
Many people go to church for breakthrough not to worship GOD genuinely.

Ok so it is rich people/people in rich countries that worship your god genuinely?
Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by LordReed(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2021
Toks2008:

Today I look back and realise that GOD is so sweet, loving, trust worthy and super sensitive to our yearnings...

Really? So super sensitive there are hospitals full of children with cancer that have their parents begging god everyday to no avail? Children dying of hunger?
Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by Lostchild(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I don't know about you, but I've had been through many situations that had made me ask God why my case is different, and why He treats me differently from others. The things He would allow others get away with as if it's no big deal, in my own case it would become a big deal, as He wouldn't spare me, but ensure that i fully paid and am punished for it.

The above write up got me laugh grin ing because,

It pays to be of God. sad

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by AntiChristian: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Wayne4uall:

I wanted to asked u a question but ur moniker changed my mind

Be focused no dey change mind like that!
Re: Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" by Lovebliss2(f): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Well,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. / Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. / Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.