Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) (42313 Views)

How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) / FUTO Students: Croatian Police Threatened To Kill Us, Stole Our N128,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Coldie(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2021
That’s what they know how to do, to face their fellow igbos but once army show face they become usain bolt

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by PentiumPro(f): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2021
Ndi oshi onions
Ndi oshi biscuits

Bastards

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by bibiking7(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2021

We cannot fight for freedom on an empty stomock. grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by rajiedreez: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
Those BNG guys are a bunch of criminals that are being sponsored by enemies of Biafra to give the struggle a bad name. How can a bunch of rag tag militia go to steal biscuits in a supermarket and be videoing themselves doing it and post it on the internet? IPOB already denounced and condemned this BNG miscreants.
for your mind,

As for me its the fault of the normal Biafra agitators. Because they've created a violent environment for others to take advantage of.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Not surprised

Most of the idiots are dead now.. and the remaining fools would soon be shot dead by security agencies..

Nonsense and Ndi Ara freedom Jesters..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by BBright1: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2021
So after you interviewed them they told you they are BN G and also explain the meaning
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by chiedonedoor(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2021
Very unfortunate, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand, hell is real
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Amalarudeen: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
Those BNG guys are a bunch of criminals that are being sponsored by enemies of Biafra to give the struggle a bad name. How can a bunch of rag tag militia go to steal biscuits in a supermarket and be videoing themselves doing it and post it on the internet? IPOB already denounced and condemned this BNG miscreants.
only we Yoruba Muslims with ewedu in our oil skulls will believe it grin

2 Likes

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by TheGift: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2021
IbileIfe:
Biafra National Guard is a plot to discredit IPOB.
These are armed robbers taking advantage of the political crisis in the South East.

I hope so, because for many folks, IPOB, ESN & BNG are all one and the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by erai30(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2021
Netflix present: HUNGER IN THE LAND
starring. : BNG
director: FILLING STATION MANAGER
year released : 2021

IN CINEMAS, GO GRAB YOUR COPY angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by od501: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/how-bng-commander-stole-our-biscuits-after-taking-free-fuel-abia-filling-station-manager-narrates-video/

Blame APC, the worst movie directors. There is nothing like BNG, they are all Buhari's and his APC urchins idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by RG001: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2021
This is quite shameful if it true. The appropriate authority should investigate and apprehend the culprits to ensure the full wrath of law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Na hunger forgive them..

Hypocrisy at its peak, what's go for the goose is also for gander..................
The Ugm aka ipobians aka KKK aka qro are all criminals looking for cheap way to loot.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Now this is funny grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
I doubt this news to be true
but you watched the video

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Wiseoldman: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2021
od501:

Blame APC, the worst movie directors. There is nothing like BNG, they are all Buhari's and his APC urchins idea.

Okay, until your own biscuits gets stolen too, keep denying their existence. Typical black man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by adamsmith914: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Na hunger forgive them..
Hungry Jacks, they met their Waterloo because of digestive biscuits?

4 Likes

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Born2Breed(f): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2021
This guy is afraid to state the total loss.

What of the water and pringles they took. Those guys were just criminals and I suspect them to be government sponsored criminals. We only saw one body and another one arrested and we can't ascertain he was actually dead or among the so called criminals tagged BNG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
You doubt which news?

The same MISCREANTS that were shown..

Making away with items from the Supermarket?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by shuttox: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
It's true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by adamsmith914: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2021
RG001:
This is quite shameful if it true. The appropriate authority should investigate and apprehend the culprits to ensure the full wrath of law.
Did you not read the story to the end, they were intercepted @ ohafia, 3 were killed, the others ran into the bush as usual, useless cowards, biscuit thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by IkemChris(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2021
See people wey dey fight to get their own country, dey thief common biscuit...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by kingsceemark(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:

My brother no any staged action films dey move again this days, ZOO government can do whatever they like just to paint IPOB and ESN black, but God pass them,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by BrashMan: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2021
Go and ask DSS for refund. They are the BNG. But I know the association of BMC pigs and foolish Zombies will think otherwise because they have no brain of their own. They exchanged their brain in support of the lifless terrorist. Especially, the vulture man himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by adamsmith914: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
I thought Commander Orji said they were declaring independence on the 30th of October 2021?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by adamsmith914: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2021
BrashMan:
Go and ask DSS for refund. They are the BNG. But I know the association of BMC pigs and foolish Zombies will think otherwise because they have no brain of their own. They exchanged their brain in support of the lifless terrorist. Especially, the vulture man himself.
The same lifeless one that captured the lion of Biafra & left him in a cage @ the Abuja Zoo for public exhibition? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by od501: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Wiseoldman:

Okay, until your own biscuits gets stolen too, keep denying their existence. Typical black man.

Oga...I never said it didn't happen, I only said that the whole thing was scripted by the APC to paint IPOB black. And IPOB has come come out to deny the knowledge of such group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
That is what you get when you create an environment for criminality to thrive..

IPOB cannot dissociate themselves from what is going on..

They created a monster and they want to deny its fall-out?

2 Likes

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by iscom(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2021
Oh!
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by tenpipsperday: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2021
Cock and bull story. Somebody is trying to use this rubbish to distract us from the good news coming from Anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by azikiweironsi(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

Of course it can't be true why ? Because they are DSS Security officers in Army camouflage looting and stealing from a filling station.
You see your life ? Continue applauding them. Very soon another faceless group will emerge and you will still applaud them because of your hatred to the mannequin in Aso Rock.
Ndi ala.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo) / ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) / Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.