Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) (42309 Views)

How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) / FUTO Students: Croatian Police Threatened To Kill Us, Stole Our N128,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by FindX(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2021
illicit:
Hungerbad

May his Soul rest in peace .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Faithdamy(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2021
That's serious

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
I doubt this news to be true

You well so? You doubt what to be true? Which part do you doubt? Is it the biscuits part which video evidence is available or the petrol refill part which was also captured on video or the narration to the press by the manager of the petrol station which was not coerced from him or what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by adamsmith914: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2021
od501:

Oga...I never said it didn't happen, I only said that the whole thing was scripted by the APC to paint IPOB black. And IPOB has come come out to deny the knowledge of such group.
Does ipob exist, have they ever accepted anything, it was not them that called for a sit @ home, ipob is a family business that belongs to Emmanuel & Nnamdi Kanu? He will suffer for deceiving the mumus like the pied piper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Commentor: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

Your boys are hungry.

Kiss the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

It's true. Those guys plus IPOB members are jobless criminals.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

You never disappoint. Unfortunately I can’t type what’s on my mind. I’ll just stop here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2021
The terrorists that Kanu and his myopic supporters created will consume everyone one day.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Commentor: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2021
Terrier99:
Biafran Nuisance Group

Every fool in Igboland has turned to a champion for Biafra. Biafran National this, Biafran General that, bunch of idiots. Packed themselves inside 5 vehicles, a single Hilux of soldiers scattered them.

Well, soldiers killed 5 " fulani and DSS" not Igbos. Dump ipob animals.

Forget.

The format dey sell.

grin
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by blamingthedevil: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2021
mu2sa2:
A foretaste of Kanu's biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by tiger28: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2021
They were DSS, Yoruba, Fulani!!! See this story, igbos RECOGNIZE IGBOS(their own). Like I have said severally......SOON they will be terrorizing their OWN and become uncontrollable like Boko Haram.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Faithdamy(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2021
Can this be true?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Not surprised...it is a normal thing

This are some of the things that comes along side the struggle for secession, emancipation and uprising

There will be anarchy, lawlessness ....some miscreants will take advantage while the real fighters for freedom will be fighting.....just like end sars protest

But when the secession finally comes.... there comes the light.....and orderliness....but not in all case....orderliness never returned to Libya till this day

Although am not an ardent supporter of biafra and oduduwa but I will keep on saying it the way it is...because am a real niggarrr
I suspect you as an arm robber

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by azikiweironsi(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2021
Terrier99:
Biafran Nuisance Group

Every fool in Igboland has turned to a champion for Biafra. Biafran National this, Biafran General that, bunch of idiots.

Honestly, bunch of idiots yet some people sit down in one corner applauding them without knowing what befalls them. DANGER!!! Starring at their faces.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by ada9ja(f): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
thomas hellfire

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Caseless: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2021
crazysam001:
How do you inflict suffering on your people in the name of fighting for their emancipation and betterment?? Tueh
That's only done in the imaginary Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by wallrichy: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2021
These boys just made a nuisance of what NMK has been clamouring for. Probably, NMK should have listened to the voice of wisdom from people of good conscience to abort this clamouring since. I think he should have engaged and sponsor people into the government, many IPOB sympathisers as Senators, House of Rep members, Governors etc....even lobby your member to be president of the country but with a secret plan of separation after achieving the topmost cadre of the country leadership....get into government and govern excellently that would make other region to even envy your region. Make the eastern region the Eldorado on Earth by your supervision and governance that would attract the other tribe to support your cause whenever you bring it up.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by VERDA: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

This are some of the things that comes along side the struggle for secession, emancipation and uprising

There will be anarchy, lawlessness ....some miscreants will take advantage while the real fighters for freedom will be fighting.....just like end sars protest

But when the secession finally comes.... there comes the light.....and orderliness....but not in all case....orderliness never returned to Libya till this day

Although am not an ardent supporter of biafra and oduduwa but I will keep on saying it the way it is...because am a real niggarrr

Yea right...I am sure this is the same thing the Libyans and Eritreans thought when they were fighting their seperatist wars.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Terrier99: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2021
Commentor:

Forget.

The format dey sell.

grin

Freedom fighters stealing biscuits. Imagine. When they are not toddlers. May Alusi punish them heavily.

If they ban biscuits now, they will cry to United Nations that they are starving Biafrans.

Be like it's every SE state that has its own Biafran group. Give them Biafra, those are the ethnic militia that will be fighting each other

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by PoliteActivist: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Real or not, a nigger is a nigger - derogatory term used for a poverty-stricken, dirty, begging, stealing, deadbeat-dad of a black man, who doesn't, and will never, have what it takes to pull himself out of dire poverty!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Earlystar698(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2021
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Terrier99: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2021
azikiweironsi:

Honestly, bunch of idiots yet some people sit down in one corner applauding them without knowing what befalls them. DANGER!!! Starring at their faces.

The idiots applauding them are senseless people. They sit down in Lagos and Abuja supporting the madness but they are having second thoughts about going to the East for December.
UGM, ESN, BNG, IPOB, MASSOB and co will be doing hunting competition this Christmas. Let them go and be hunted down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by TimeTraveller: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2021
He shouldn't have recorded this video, those animals fit return o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by bewla(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Na hunger forgive them..
It all start like this in zamfara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2021
crazysam001:
How do you inflict suffering on your people in the name of fighting for their emancipation and betterment?? Tueh

You need to get well informed..

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
Those BNG guys are a bunch of criminals that are being sponsored by enemies of Biafra to give the struggle a bad name. How can a bunch of rag tag militia go to steal biscuits in a supermarket and be videoing themselves doing it and post it on the internet? IPOB already denounced and condemned this BNG miscreants.
Where did you see that they video it themselves or it's the supermarket cctv that captured the footage
You people never see anything
You think it's easy to instill discipline in someone carrying weapons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by ezechi24(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

you cant compair the biafran struggle with the terrorist invasion sponsored by america and europe against gadahfi in libya...it is two big different thing.

1 Like

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by adamsmith914: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
Those BNG guys are a bunch of criminals that are being sponsored by enemies of Biafra to give the struggle a bad name. How can a bunch of rag tag militia go to steal biscuits in a supermarket and be videoing themselves doing it and post it on the internet? IPOB already denounced and condemned this BNG miscreants.
Those BNG guys are a bunch of criminals like their principal IPOB that are being sponsored by enemies of Nigeria. Jokers, IPOB already denounced and condemned a sect of their foot soldiers IPOB BNG miscreants for exposing them because of biscuits & gasoline.
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by JAWBONE(m): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Which kind hungry agitators be this na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by XOGBADO(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:

IPOB keep denying and denouncing everything linked to them. Who then is carrying out these killings and destructions in the East??
Which organization was shouting no election?
Which organization declared a seven days sit at home order??

IPOB and confusion
Let's be reasonable please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by adamsmith914: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2021
XOGBADO:

IPOB keep denying and denouncing everything linked to them. Who then is carrying out these killings and destructions in the East??
Which organization was shouting no election?
Which organization declared a seven days sit at home order??

IPOB and confusion
Let's be reasonable please
What would one have expected from an organization of 2 brothers from Abia State, Emma Powerful said these, Emma Powerful said that, on behalf of his brother the supreme leader?
Re: BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) by techWriter3: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2021
Na hungry apologize them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kdnappers Shot Dead In Taraba While Collecting Ransom / Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) / Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.